~~ Male Looking for Female ~~ Pegging Couple > Seeking Wife

Started by Rog the Rake, November 22, 2011, 09:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rog the Rake

Pegging ~ Pegging is a sexual practice in which a woman penetrates a man's anus with a strap-on dildo. The neologism "pegging" was popularized when it became the winning entry in a contest in Dan Savage's Savage Love sex advice column, held after an observation was made that there was no common name for the act.

A better reading on this subject can be found in this essay  http://jasonstotts.com/2010/05/on-pegging-1/  I would really suggest reading it, it is an opens the mind and the eye and perhaps the sexual soul

** Here also is some ~Art to show why I find this arousing and a personal fantasy ~ not safe for work (nsfw) **
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Hello,

Okay since you have read the above now let us get to the 'meant' of the request. I am basically looking for someone to play a wife who loves her husband and perhaps some of the fire has gone out of there marriage. Work , Kids.. etc.. whatever the stress of every day has caused a blight on the love life so she decided to take matters into her own hand and bring not only sex back but to spice it up ... we would start slow and work our way up to what she really wants and knows in a way her husband will enjoy.... *grins* .. need I really say more?

Rog the Rake..