Welcome Aboard the Venus (Lesbian Cruise Game)

Started by Kokaine, January 01, 2015, 01:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

Alright... the First Post has been updated with info, including a tiny bit about the ship (I don't really wanna get bogged down with too many details honestly) and the character sheet. 

Go ahead and drop your sheets here when you're ready.

The game thread links are broken for now since there aren't any threads for them to link to just yet :P

@Dhi - if there's a spot that opens up it's all yours.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Lynnette

I'll drop out, I'm interested but not so much so that I'd hold others away. Give me a hint if someone else drops out.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Crash

Sorry to see you go reaper, but happy Dhi gets to play.

I am still going with my workaholic Nadi who owns a restaurant and in bad need of friends to pull her away for a good time.  I should have her up tonight.  Going to use Ashley Callingbull as my faceclaim.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Letrixia

Name : Kathleen 'Kitty' Maxwell
Gender Identity : Female
Relationship Status : Single

Height : 5'4"
Body type :
Hair : Black/medium
Eyes : Green
Distinguishing Features : Breasts, Eyes, Figure, tattoo of a devil on her navel, Piercings on nipples and tongue.

Dislikes : Rude people, manly man, gross stuff, Phobia of snakes

About:
Kitty was born in Boston, ever since little she always knew that she was a lesbian at heart as she disliked boys. She ust didn't saw them as relationship material no matter how sexy other girls thought they were, to her they were just boys. However when it came to woman she found them extreamly sexy  and it was her first lesbian sex that made her realize who she truly was, a lesbian and she embraced it. Telling her parents was difficult since they were deeply religious people but they understood surprisingly enough. Her highschool however was difficult with people knowing of her sexuality, boys picked on her and woman tried to stay away from her. Having only a few friends little did she knew that one of them put her up in a contest and she won, the prize? A full trip in a luxury cruise of her dreams. Now Kitty was going to have fun with girls like her in a wonderful cruise.

Labels : Punk rocker, sexy gamer

Sexuality : Female
Sexual On's and Offs : Click

Player : Letrixia

justme4386

Hi Koka, love the idea.

A few questions before I make up my mind if I shall pester you with a charsheet:

• Is there still room or are you full with players? Is there a waiting list to join
  • Will all be guest or is staff OK? Am thinking of a room service maid, masseuse or entertainer.
  • Is this a regular cruise with normal moral and ethics (and laws) in place or more liberal setting? Could be a singles meat market... like an 8 day date cruise... there it might be normal to see people doing something risky in the open. ;)

Take my interest with a grain of salt, because I might end up with not enough time on my hands to play, but would still be great if you could answer my questions. :)

Love,
Me
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Dhi

Huzzah! I'd like to make a face claim on Esther Baxter.

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Kokaine

Quote from: justme4386 on January 07, 2015, 04:35:49 PM
Hi Koka, love the idea.

A few questions before I make up my mind if I shall pester you with a charsheet:

• Is there still room or are you full with players? Is there a waiting list to join
  • Will all be guest or is staff OK? Am thinking of a room service maid, masseuse or entertainer.
  • Is this a regular cruise with normal moral and ethics (and laws) in place or more liberal setting? Could be a singles meat market... like an 8 day date cruise... there it might be normal to see people doing something risky in the open. ;)

Take my interest with a grain of salt, because I might end up with not enough time on my hands to play, but would still be great if you could answer my questions. :)

Love,
Me

I will answer this once I get to my computer.

Quote from: Dhi on January 07, 2015, 05:32:48 PM
Huzzah! I'd like to make a face claim on Esther Baxter.

Good gawd o.o
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Dhi

Crash

Kokaine

*cough* yes. That is totally what I meant.

My O/Os

Kokaine

Quote from: justme4386 on January 07, 2015, 04:35:49 PM
Hi Koka, love the idea.

Love,
Me

Ok...

1. I am trying to keep this a smaller game because I have found that the more "GMing" I have to do, the less I end up playing and my interest wanes. I set the limit at 8 players including myself and thus far based on those who have said they are interested we're at that cap. There's not really a waiting list exactly, only one other has expressed interest above and beyond the available spots so, I guess there could be if it gets to that.

2. Staff is definitely an option.

3. The setting is probably a little more liberal than most cruises (I've only been on one and it was pretty family friendly). It's an 18 and over cruise so pda and such is fine, there might even be some topless or clothing optional areas or something like that but I'm not aiming for the smut to totally drown out plot (I started this because I'm craving actual romance along with my smut :P) so nothing too over the top like mass orgies and such.

My O/Os

Crash

Name : Nadi Lepine
Gender Identity : Female
Relationship Status : Single

Height : 5'11"
Body type : Fit, but no longer ultra-thin.
Hair : Black
Eyes : Hazel
Distinguishing Features : Tall
More Images

Likes : Sexually good food, romance, dancing, nature, hard work, a sense of accomplishment, giving back to her community, charity
Dislikes : Ignorance, being mistaken for Asian, small dogs, the word puce, clear sodas, jelly beans and peas.

About: Nadi grew up in Midwest Canada and was very poor.  She didn’t have a father that was around and was raise by her mother and grandparents.  She learned to appreciate what she had and to work hard to get ahead which lead her to a scholarship to a college in the United States.  During college her friends talked her into entering a beauty pageant and much to her surprise the Cree blooded girl won.  This started a whirlwind of activity that eventually saw her as the Canadian representative to the Miss Universe Pageant.  She didn’t win, but the pageant opened her eyes to a world much greater than any she had imagined she would be a part of.  Nadi finished school and received her MBA, but when still had her pageant duties that kept her busy.  After those were over she decided to open her own restaurant that used traditional Native foods in untraditional ways.  It hasn't been easy, but her restaurant finally made it into the black.  Some would consider her successful, but Nadi works incredibly hard at growing her business and is starting to burn out.

Nadi comes off as driven, but that is because she has been micro managing the creation of her restaurant and it has nearly driven her into the ground.  In reality she has a wonderful spirit that enjoys nature and loves the subtle beauty in a play of moonlight off the ocean and whirling of a school of sardines.  She has a good sense of humor and a strong sense of self.  She is charitable to the core and deeply involved in giving back to her Cree people and supporting Native rights. Nadi is completely comfortable with her sexuality now (she came out at the pageant) but has had no real time to build any sort of romantic relationship.  She is adventurous though both in life and in bed.

Labels : Workaholic, Intense, Native American, Intelligent, Charitable, Adventurous, Burned-Out, Beautiful and friendly smile, sexy, warm, romantic.

Sexuality : Lesbian
Sexual On's and Offs :  Check Here, romance. Nadi would love to be swept off her feet and romanced.

Nadi has a few kinks.  She is a bit of a voyeur, so watching a lover masturbate is a sexy as hell to her.  She likes to feel her hair being pulled and doesn’t mind sex a little rough from time to time.  She has no issues with anal sex and enjoys it as much as vaginal penetration.  The thrill of sex in places where she might get caught is also enjoyable.  So far that has been just a fantasy, but one that she very much enjoys.  She would be willing to try some light bondage with the right person.

Player : Crash

I would really like Nadi to be a part of a group of friends going on the cruise.  She has traveled quite a bit so has the opportunity to meet others.  I have not placed her restaurant on purpose so that she could be in any city the group of friends wants to be from.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Crash

Crash

Quote from: LuciferOs on January 07, 2015, 08:51:25 PM
Is a hermaphrodite or futa character acceptable ?

They are not lesbian, so I am fine if it isn't.

~All characters must be female (biological sex, MtoF trans is okay) but gender identity is up to the player.

Kokaine

Quote from: LuciferOs on January 07, 2015, 08:51:25 PM
Is a hermaphrodite or futa character acceptable ?

They are not lesbian, so I am fine if it isn't.

Yeah, while I usually try to be inclusive I'm gonna keep it simple and just say no on that one.

Also, I now have no clue what sort of face claim I want to go for. At first I was going for a tomboi but I dunno now >.<

Any recommendations ? :P

My O/Os

Crash

Quote from: Kokaine on January 07, 2015, 09:07:23 PM
Also, I now have no clue what sort of face claim I want to go for. At first I was going for a tomboi but I dunno now >.<

Any recommendations ? :P

Never been big on the tomboy (short hair) look.  I like hair.  Doesn't have to be extra long or anything, but I just really like it. Though I don't expect you to pick something I like so whatever you feel like I am sure will be good.

Kokaine

I don't usually do short hair, regardless of where they fall on the spectrum of butch to femme. There's the occasional exception like if I use Ruby Rose but I generally like longer hair on my face claims. *shrug*

My O/Os

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Dhi

Crash

Dhi

I've been sporting a half-shaved look for a while now, best of both worlds.

Kokaine

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 07, 2015, 09:29:29 PM
Whats wrong with short hair? D:

Nothing at all. When it works it works, I just don't gravitate to face claims with short hair. Says nothing about who I will play opposite though.

Quote from: Dhi on January 07, 2015, 09:29:42 PM
Love the name of the boat!

Yay! Took me a while to come up with the name >.<

Quote from: Dhi on January 07, 2015, 09:35:41 PM
I've been sporting a half-shaved look for a while now, best of both worlds.

I did that for a while, am considering going back to that actually.

My O/Os