Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SummerWhispers

Oh no there will be no talking me into anything this time. I am getting older and smarter, to your ways. No...I tell you...wait sun is setting and I have had a few drinks this afternoon laying on the beach. No  thinking better of it I am not going to do this again.

I am off to find a warmer mate.

Mordred

Summer.. this does sadden me. I'm finding it more and more difficult to find a bit of shade when dipping my toes in your scrumptious light. Yeah, you more than make up for it, ohhh yes you do. And yet... at this rate, I'm going to wake up at some point with my fangs dwindling away and my mind getting those little seeds of.. *shivers at the thought*.. hmm.. can't even say it. The darkness in my mind screams in madness at the mere thought. 1701 years... can you imagine the therapy I'd need to undergo as I twisted my way through such a thing? Plus.. *grins lecherously*... what would this process do to you, huh? Yes, my delicious bundle of Summery Succulence.. it's best that we split our paths and consider ourselves lucky we still be.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

You realize you are always two timing with blonds? It is over, I have a true vamp just waiting to bite into my neck.. you had your chance. Good bye.

Mordred

*gasps at those accusations* Two timing? Me? Ohhh, you cheeky.. more like bratty pointing out the flaws of my system. You know I like to work in threes. And you just hadda ruin my day, eh? Yep, this is truly over.

Oh.. and by the way.. about your neck.. you think you flaunted and teased and held that lovely thing always like a dangling carrot? Ha! I bit you every night you slept. Right there under your ear.. near the nap.. yeahhhh.. ha.. had no idea, did you, cheeky one? Quite delicious, you are.

Later, gorgeous!
*See Pillory*

Belle33

I'm over my sexy blue painted dude phase.  But, it's been great!  Don't be a stranger.... now shoo!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

abandoneddolly

Your to rough with the comb half of my hair has fallen out, I'm going to find someone that can restore me to mint condition.

Stone

All right. Fuck it. I'm just gonna dish it. I don't like your complete lack of flaws. Goodbye!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

SummerWhispers

Well this is it, I have told you numerous times about that leash, I prefer a collar and a more gently hand on the controls. So I am off to find a gentler mate. One with a softer heart and rules with a kinder hand.

Timeless

I'm envious of your gorgeous blonde locks, and such captivating eyes. You are just too gorgeous for me, my dear. I'm going to go and look for someone who's more on par with me. It had been swell, and I enjoyed the time we had been together, but we know this would never work! So alas, I bid you adieu!

Flaming

I can't stand the eternal lack of time, it keeps me anxious, I need a lot of time for myself now.

Jag

I'm a water element. You're fire. It just isn't working out. Opposites can attract, but this is against nature!
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Mordred

Michi.. yeah, opposites do attract. And on the other end of that rippling bit of spectral madness, those that are far too similar send those damaging blows to the gorgeous Chaos we both adore. Let's face it, my wicked treasure, we have to end this! If we don't.. little pink flowers will sprout at our feet.. and puffy clouds with happy little angels will float above. *shivers at the thought* Let's call it a day shall we? End on a high? Embark upon dark, pulsating paths with this delicious memory still in tact?
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

There is not enough color in your life. The same simple shade of dark grays and blues have just left me wanting more. Good bye Mordred.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Autumn52

I'm sorry Kaz but you are just to good for me. I can't hold you down. You need to be free and who am I to hold you back. Goodbye beautiful. Live, love, Laugh.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Darius

I'm sorry Xandi, but I can't stand your flower anymore. Please go before I sneeze on you.
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Kazuume

You've got to come out of that shower at some point Darius and face the fact we just can't be together any more......I'm leaving.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Veluux

I don't think this is going to work out anymore Kaz. I know everything is perfect... but I've dreamed of having tentacle implants so I could be like Dr. Octopus since I was a child.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

SummerWhispers

Well there is not way things can work out between us... the tentacles....not working for me, on any level, so I am off to find a more human looking creature to fulfill my needs.

Mordred

You never let me slather that gorgeous skin in blue these days. You used to love it. Ohhhh, you humans and your quickly changing hearts. I need to go find myself a vampire chick.. one who wants a bit of 'Dred flowing through her veins. Later, gorgeous!
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

You lured me in with all that vampire talk. You know, all those dark mysterious sexy vibes you give off are intoxicating to a girl like me. But, once I was well and truly wrapped up in you, I discovered that you are really just a big softy. Jello Molds? Kitten posters? Teddy bears? Really, Mordred... *sighs heavily* I need a serious vamp, not one of the sparkly variety. I guess I'll be seeing you around, maybe you could introduce me to Vlad, he seems more my type!

Mordred

Wanna know a secret, sweetheart? Vlad is joke. Ohhh, scary vampire from the 1500's.. by the 1500's, I was already 1200 years old. I'd already lost my mind more times than most silly humans even live. Vlad! Again you go on about the jello? Really? You once said you loved how it felt on your skin. And now, you make it sound like it's odd. Ok, maybe it is a bit.. but still. I won't be taking you back.. even when you beg.. even when you sit by that window late at nigh, looking at the moon.. feeling that itch in your neck.. forget it, baby!
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Ya know, maybe I could use something a little less dusty. I didn't want to mention your old age, but since you brought it up, I need someone with the stamina to keep up with me and your weary old bones just aren't up to the task. Yeah yeah, I know you have the whole supernatural vampire thing on your side, but that only helps so much, and you are downright useless if you haven't had a drink in a while. I just can't be your personal caffeine drip any longer. See ya, vamp!

SummerWhispers

Ok I give up...its the bra, all that wonderful black lace...I am always jealous of it...so to keep my good mood and sunny attitude I will have to call it quits between us, unless I find a way to get a more beautiful bra then maybe I will not feel so like a  total wash out compared to you.

So I guess this is goodbye I will find a some one whom I do not feel so competitive with.

WildCat

You know how much I feel my love for you,
and with you gone my life will seem a curse.
I wish it wasn't something I must do.
But if we break up it will be in verse.
ONS and OFFS: Make Wildcat purr
Absence: Where's the cheshire Cat?

Don't want to lose track of crossrealms and my room

Mordred

Lovely Cat with flame red hair and skin so soft and sweet
Every part of you I love, from head down to your feet,
So with regret and breaking heart I whisper to your soul
Please my precious flawless one, find love to make you whole.
*See Pillory*