E Get Off Your Butts and Sign This Petition for Health Care Reform

Started by The Overlord, September 13, 2009, 04:50:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneOfAKiind

No thanks.

as a side note, no, i do not have health insurance right now. I have read a lot about this reform, and it is something I do not support as a decision I made myself, not because of anything else that may have influenced me based on the video you posted elsewhere..
and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

Vekseid

Please do not try to force political issues on Elliquiy.

To be clear, if I come down with one more serious condition, or if one of my current conditions becomes critical, Elliquiy will be gone within two months. As a self employed white male with no children, I am the last person any sort of public institution wishes to support. In some ways, having -some- income is worse than having nearly no income in this country. I have quite a lot of interest in the way this bill turns out.

But Elliquiy is not about politics. It is about enjoying ourselves. This issue is important, but do you think telling our members to 'get off our butts' is going to change minds?

Please do not deign to order members around. If you want to make an argument, do so. If you want to troll RedState, do it at RedState. If you want to be a 'Kossak', go be one.

Elliquiy is for imagination, sex, and everything in between.

Thank you.