Male seeking female for a wide range of rps

Started by Merdoroli, May 13, 2010, 05:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merdoroli

Okay so I have a tendancy to rant when I'm nervous and since this is my first time posting in the rps wanted section, I'm a little nervous, but I'll try to keep the ranting to a minimum.

I've rped online for years, both sexually and otherwise, and I've found I enjoy all sorts of rp. I'll list a few of my favorites here but I'm always willing to try new things so if you want to try something I didn't cover feel free to message me anyway.

There's never been a character I didn't enjoy playing but the ones I enjoy most are the ones that are most interesting. Playing a vampire with a phobia of humans was a fun one. A sniper trying to make a living after the zombie appocolypse was another fun one. So was playing a wandering lightening elementalist who was unaware of his powers. So while it doesn't hurt to send me a message asking me to rp a vanilla romance and I'll probably accept the part, it will by no means be my most favorite rp.

For the most part my one on one rps fall into three major categories: romance; sexual romance; and D/s.

Keep in mind that for the coming ideas I'd be more than happy to switch places with you. If, for example, you wanted to play the vampire in "The vampire and the victim" I'd be more than happy to play the victim. In that case I'd actually prefer playing the victim.

Romance
These rps, for the most part, have very little sex in them, instead they focus on falling in love and the drama that  surrounds the character. A few of my ideas are;

The superhuman
This one isn't too fleshed out but I think it has some potential. The world's only superhero has become painfully aware of how alone he is. He hardly has time for friends or any other person to talk to and with all the weight of responcibilty he has on his shoulders he needs someone to vent with and talk to. When he meets yours character he feels vunerable for the first time and after talking with you for a bit he feels much better. So the next time he feels the need to vent it's only natural that'd he'd seek you out. The story progresses from there as they fall in love.

Sexual romance
These rps have a much more sexual focus. While I scorn rps that are nothing but sex these usually start with a one night stand and only get dirtier from there. Love can still happen in these rps but it tends to take a backseat to more physical needs. Most of these are much shorter than normal romances but some, like my first idea, can last quiet a while as well.

The vampire and the victim
This is a fun one. Vampires and hunters have come to a unsteady truce. Vampires are now only allowed to drink the blood of willing hosts while the hunters only kill the ones that drink the blood of unwilling hosts. The exact terms of the truce are still shaky and most vampires have no trouble seducing a human into giving them some blood. I would play a vampire looking for a victim to seduce into being a "willing" host.

D/s
To be honest my most favorite rps always include at least little aspect of domination and submission. I'm a sub myself but I sometimes go dominate, then only for a short rp and only if you promise to return the favorand Dom for me sometime. Most rps could easily add in some form of Dom/sub play but these rps are meant specifically for such play and won't work without it.

Gor
This isn't a very original idea but I love the feel and sub mechanics of the Goreans universe. I don't know what might happen during the course of the rp, I think it'd get pretty boring without a lot drama.

The slave
Okay so I know this is a boring rp idea that's been overly done but it's a classic so I've got to list it. Whether you bought me at an auction or caught me off the street is entirely up to you but the basis is that I become your slave. I'd really like, one time at least, for this kind of rp to head, slowly, toward. Our characters falling in love and the rp coming to a natural ending.

torrierose

I'm game for any of them though if it were the Gor one you'd have to give me a lot of outside help, it's been YEARS since I read the first 3 books out of that series. 

haikuoftears

I'd like the romance and sexual romance one if you have time to play with me. I'm a sucker for happy endings, or at least something close to it.

Little Wolfie

I'm game for the romance, sexual romance, and vampire games.
With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

playfullchick76

welcome to elliquiy. if you do want to play out a zombie apolcolpyse one with me, I would love that. Something like i am legend, or something else. i'm game alright.

If you want to play out a time travel one, I would love that too.