Fertile Valley, Cutter's Creek, Calving Themed RP Interest Check

Started by Gman001, January 22, 2012, 12:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gman001

So I have roleplayed this idea with a great many partners on E in the one on one section, but a recent partner told me that I might have success (and that she would be interested) in trying a group version of the game. Lots of freedom. WARNING: LINKS CONTAIN NSFW MATERIAL!

The idea:

Take the town featured in such works as Cutter's Creek and Calving Signs and play in it!  There are many other universes similar to these, the Cherub Cove stories..but the central theme is the same:

Note: all characters will be at least 16 years old, regardless of the age range in the above source material. Thanks for cooperating.

Elements in the town slowly transform the lady visitors to the town into busty, lusty creatures that seem to have a biological clock turned into a time bomb.  From career minded business women to pregnant Stepford wife-ish bimbos. The male visitors usually end up with larger appendages, a more assertive personality and a general disregard for 'normal' rules on dating and intercourse.

The methods of change vary all the time from the water supply makes everyone horny...the food grows out the poor ladies' bosoms...heck, even the TV being full of subliminals gets them thinking in the family way....maybe a particular Reverend that has come to town has everyone thinking be fruitful and multiply.

The speed of the effects vary as well, weeks to grow watermellon sized tits...or a few days to look as though she's ready to drop her quadruplets...an ass that expands before he leaves the bedroom. 

All of these details would have to be hammered out (if only a little) for sake of keeping this world with some semblence of order. Water has this effect, chocolate this one, etc. 

As far as characters:
- a nearly limitless supply of female visitors of every shape and size are welcome
- a few male visitors too (maybe a husband and wife combo?)
- the owner of the diner that serves the special food (try the milkshakes!)
- the mayor of town
- the head waitress
- the owner of the beauty salon (got to get all those girls into their 50's style makeovers!)
- the owner/employees of the department stores
- the teachers at the high school
- the teachers at the community college
- farmers
- mechanics
- everything to give the town that perfect retro feel (drive in threatre operator, etc.)

Creativity welcome.  Once we get some responders of both genders we can try to nail down the details and then make the thread.  After that I imagine a pretty open world where anyone could stop in -and assuming you know the way in which our town works - have fun!

I've put some links in for the source materials in this post, please feel free to read them or some of my previous one on one post if the idea strikes you, but you don't know how it looks or sounds.

Thanks again to all who respond!

Astrofig

I'm interested, but breast expansion---or anything-expansion, really--grosses me out. Is that okay?

Gman001

I'm sure we could find a work around. A wyly veteran to the town - who avoids the stuff that makes the expansion occur or already a busty woman she sets about helping new visitors become converts to the town.

Glad to hear someone is interested!

Gman001

Gman001

Changes to the original post to make clear the age limit and NSFW nature of the links. Thanks admins and mods!

krakenknight

Tad

In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Gman001

Sweet! I think we still need a few more ladies, but those that signed up can start talking about what character in town you'd play.

Gman001

Tad

I'd be more into it if things happened a bit faster as well, not taking the normal nine months.  But either way, I'm still on board as a new resident.
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Gman001

I'm all for that as being part of the magic of the town. Showing after a day or two. Birth in weeks instead of months.

Gman001

Maybe lessen the scope?  Too big an idea?  The interested parties have any thoughts? No fans of pregnancy or impregnation?

Gman001

Barbara4play

Very interested in your group story, can think of a lot of fun we all could have with. Count me in

Gman001

Great. Hopefully we can get some more interest generated.

Gman001

Got another member to PM about this idea...any new takers?

Yukina

I would love to join! The plot sounds great and transformation is one of my favorite kinks.

steelsmiter

Quote from: Gman001 on February 18, 2012, 01:40:38 PM
I'm all for that as being part of the magic of the town. Showing after a day or two. Birth in weeks instead of months.
I have a pregnancy fetish, though I'm probably gonna pm you with another question.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!