News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you doing right now, as well as surfing E?

Started by Miss Arha, February 02, 2010, 05:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenka

Kytn

Still watching Criminal Minds and working on homework.
Updates coming soon!

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

abandoneddolly

MrDiamondBackJack

Watching Dragon Ball Z with my kids as they eat everything in my house.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Kytn

Working on replies to posts and contemplating a shower.
Updates coming soon!

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Azrael Annavianna

MrDiamondBackJack

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Atta

Watching football, reading email, being annoyed with AFN commercials and contemplating moving to my bed as this couch is uncomfortable and its getting late.
"It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives." -Anonymous

MrDiamondBackJack

That is a lot.  I have been cleaning guinea pig cages, doing dishes and cleaning my kitchen floor.

Miss Arha

Azrael Annavianna

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Azrael Annavianna

Forum posting and helping my girl with her English homework

Atta

Sitting in bed wondering how I'm going to manage to stay up late when its only 19:56 and Im already sleepy.
"It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives." -Anonymous

Elina

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Azrael Annavianna

Atta