A quick idea (M looking for a F)

Started by Itsallgoodfun, December 03, 2012, 05:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itsallgoodfun

Hello all,

I suddenly had an idea that I wondered if anyone was interested in playing out with me:

Mike has suffered all his adult life with the same problem. It all started when he hit puberty and his body started changing and growing. The only thing different about Mike was that although his body stopped growing when he reached 6 foot 3 inches tall... his cock didn't stop growing until it reached epic proportions.

There had been numerous women in his life. They had all initially drooled at the prospect of having a man with such a massive dick. But, after their initial encounters, they just didn't seem able to cope. They could barely put him in their mouth, and as soon as he got close to their pussy... they ran for the hills.

So it was that Mike had managed to save up the money to go to an exclusive private clinic to have his cock size reduced. Normally this clinic performed the opposite of this surgery, and so Mike was the talk amongst the doctors and nurses alike. But one nurse couldn't wait to meet Mike. She had a boyfriend waiting for her at home, but the prospect of having such a big toy to play with was too much for her.

That is our back story. It's a bit of a whimsical RP to be honest, but it should be a lot of fun. If you are interested, then send me a PM.
"There's no fear when you're having fun"

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's