Locked Thread

Started by Marguerite, August 11, 2010, 10:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Seems new ideas are popping up thanks to the SB. Tonight, an idea on a prison facility full of delicious prisoners and guards has come up. Right now the idea is rough but it has potential. Those who apply to be guards are in charge of keeping the prisoners under control by any means necessary. The prisoners, well, they try to make it hell on the guards and on other prisoners. Who is in? More details to be made in short time. Think of it like Oz meets Prison Break, just a lot more violence and sex. This will most likely take it into the extreme with the themes of rape, brutality, romance and all twisted into this group game.

Possible Roles: More Roles Will Come Up. This Is What Came Up Off The Cuff
Warden
Medical Doctor
Medical Assistant
Priest
Personnel
Prison Guards
Prisoners
Cook Supervisor
Dental Hygienist
Prison Psychologist
Prison Teacher

Players List...
Marguerite
Juicy * Possibly
Saerra
Fedora
Limoncello
Cold_Heritage *Possibly
Ryven

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Juicy

Saerrael

Me, of course.

Still contemplating, however, what I want to play. Leaning towards prisoner at the moment. Will think about a character.

Oneiros

I definitely have to be a guard. A hot guard. I want a gun.

Oh, oh! We're probably going to need other workers, too. Like a prison doctor. Mmm.

Marguerite

Juicy, you want to make the graphics and make it all pretty?

Marguerite

Saerrael

Oneiros

Quote from: Saerra on August 11, 2010, 10:52:04 PM
Fedora makes a good point, indeed.

I actually LOVE RPing doctors (I took a few classes in preparation to become a paramedic, which didn't quite pan out). If no one else pounces on the idea of being the doctor, I may want to do it in addition to a guard. *also loves playing multiple characters*

Marguerite

Saerrael

We might want to consider someone making a map. Prisons do tend to be big, Marg.
*was pondering about that*

Marguerite

Right now sending Juicy pictures to photo edit and I believe they have maps around here somewhere.q

Cold Heritage

I might like to play. I am not sure if I would want to be a guard or a prisoner. It would pretty contingent on which role would allow me to pitch and not receive.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Marguerite

As long as you do not get cornered by prisoners, you should be fine or be a prisoner who makes sure he is the top bitch.

Saerrael

Or maybe we can make a 'rule' for those only wanting to play one role. Depends a bit on people's O/Os.

Ryven

Oh, sign me up, please.  I don't quite know my role yet.  I'm still having a gander.

Marguerite

-Nods-

We can do that Saerra.

Quote from: Ryven on August 11, 2010, 11:11:22 PM
Oh, sign me up, please.  I don't quite know my role yet.  I'm still having a gander.

Welcome aboard.

Oneiros

Here's a rough outline for the prison guard I want to play.

Name: Dominic Slade

Dominic, known as 'Slade' within the prison, has been working in the prison for a few years now, and he's the kind of person who became a guard because of the power it imparts him over other people. He's of average height and slightly muscular build, with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

He has a forceful personality, and despite the fact he's not especially physically imposing, he manages to keep most of the prisoners in check fairly well. Though his methods for controlling the prisoner population aren't always honest or moral, many unscrupulous things he does are allowed to slide, either because he gets the job done, or because some of the other guards use the same methods.

One thing Slade wouldn't be allowed to get away with if the other guards knew about it, however: he smuggles in drugs as a way to help ensure compliance from certain prisoners. They are either provided with them for certain 'fees', or administered them by force if they're being especially difficult to deal with. Whatever gets him what he wants.

Slade does not back down from anyone when challenged... it's his fatal flaw, and it's gotten him disciplined several times. He has a rather volatile temper, and it's entirely possible that he's sampling some of the drugs he's providing the prisoners with. His routine drug tests always come up clean, but there are ways around that...

elfguy

----

Ryven

Okay, here's my character...

Name: Terrence Young
Role: Prisoner (Repeat offender: prostitution and solicitation)

Physical description:  5'10" Dark hair, slim yet toned body.  His chest has a light coating of dark hair which trails and narrows as it approaches his waist.  He has a single tattoo beginning just above his rear.  It is a sharp black tribal design that winds its way up his spine before turning sharply right over his shoulder blade and twisting down his right arm.  He also has a PA piercing.

Terrence (known as just Young to most guards and other prisoners) has been in prison for nearly a year after a few repeat arrests for soliciting sex for money.  The courts obviously thought he didn't learn his lesson the first three times, so they sent him away for a few years to see if that might 'resocialize' him, as they called it.  It was bullshit though.  The punitive system hardly worked in most cases, and being in prison wasn't that bad.  Three hots and a cot was fine with him.

After a few months, he found himself in need of a small income if only to help afford his cigarette habit.  The manual labor offered to prisoners only earned meager wages, and it wasn't the kind of thing he wanted to do anyway.  He decided to try his skills there in the prison.  He heard a couple of others had used that sort of thing at one point or another, so he tried.  It worked like a charm.  He made a quick bit of cash off a couple of guards for a few favors, not to mention it was fun though it was never really about the sex for him.  Sure he enjoyed it, but it was always more like a transaction because he needed something in exchange for it.  The greater thrill was always the risk of getting caught.  It seemed heightened in prison too.  He could easily end up in confinement for doing such things, but the guards or other prisoners seemed to keep it under wraps.  They were just as much at risk as he was.

In the last few months, he has been cutting back on the 'favors' as one of the prisoners has tried to corner him and claim him for themselves.  It was an outcome he had not considered.  Luckily, he was able to stall until a guard came along.  The prisoner left him be for the time being.  Since then, he has been more under the radar, but he finds his future more uncertain now.

elfguy

----

Marguerite

Elfguy we are having M/M storylines but let me see what can be done considering most will likely engage in MM play.

elfguy

----

Marguerite

I thought it was clear in the title with the many M-M pairs and it is a take off from Oz the homosexual heavy prison show. Apologies darling.

Marguerite

I am going to make a new thread that is a lot cleaner and crisp. I am going to lock this one to not confuse the two. Anyone interested can pm moi.

Marguerite