Highlander: Swords over Toronto

Started by Xerial, May 31, 2005, 12:03:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xerial

I tried running a Highlander game on RPOL, but didn't get much past developing the setting... so I'm wondering, is there an interest here?

The game would be set parallel to the TV series, so canon characters wouldn't be avaliable for play without good reason... setting is Toronto, just after the murder of the mayor, with the city's police in the midst of investigating, an outside forces hampering it... but that's just the background events (and a bit of my intended storyline)...

Any takers?

LordAnubis

Natalie C. Barney

Sounds awesome I loved Highlander: The Raven Elizabeth Gracen is so gorgeous. I never understood why she never in a flashback in any of the TV shows had another woman. She is OLDER than Duncan and Connor put together after all. I like her more with the rapier but can get the Hapkido action she did. Oh I'm game to play the game.  ;)
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

kasen03

*grins* I dont' know if I'm interested..don't know much about the series..but YEAH TORONTO!

*dances about..feeling connected with the greater community*

You know..I think it's a psychosis that Toronto ..and indeed some Canadians have..they like seeing themselves recognized.

So..is it Mel that was assassinated? *meep*

Lancis

*gets out his microphone and sings (well)*

HEre we are,
born to be kings,
we're the princes of the universe!

anyway i digress lol but who doesnt love Queen?!

Lancis
I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz