News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Bondage Adventure

Started by Kathyan, January 15, 2020, 11:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kathyan

About a month ago I came across this, https://elliquiy.com/wiki/Bondage_Adventure, but I noticed too late and missed the chance to play, still being december it seems the original died.

Anyway other people (we are currently a total of 4) have shown recent interest too but we are missing someone to GM it therefore here I am looking for someone to GM a Bondage Adventure game. The premise is simple, adventurers fight bondage specialized villains/monsters, and so is the system. There are even adventures and creatures in the link so it shouldn't be hard to take care after.

So if anyone wants to take a look and throw themselves to dominate us please go ahead. ;D

redkitsune

I'd be interested in such a game.
Perhaps anyone who is interested should post a message here, so any potential GMs would know how many people want to participate?
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost...

avarus

Azuresun

Hi there. By coincidence, I also found the system recently, and I was thinking about running something in it--it'd be a nice chance of pace to my usual style, and a chance to explore some new kinks. But there’s some things I’d like to check first, to make sure we’re all on the same page.

First, the tone I'd like to aim for would be a bit light and campy--not outright comedy, but not super serious, and the characters are leaning on the side of enjoying themselves even as they're fighting against what's happening ("It feels so good...no, I can't give in!"). NC is something I'm cautious with, so I'd like to lean firmly on the softer / more unrealistic side of it. How does that sound for you?

Secondly, I could do the familiar D&D-esque fantasy setting--but something I'd quite like to try with this system is a modern-day team of magical girls turned magical young women, running into sexy trouble. Note that the characters wouldn't all need to have the actual Magical Girl class, since many of the other classes can be reflavoured. Using the LoL Star Guardians as an example, you could have a Gunslinger (Ms Fortune), Cleric (Soraka), Sorceress (Syndra) and actual Magical Girl (Lux), all while staying within the magical girl aesthetic. Does that appeal to you?

redkitsune

Quote from: Azuresun on January 22, 2020, 05:34:45 PM
First, the tone I'd like to aim for would be a bit light and campy--not outright comedy, but not super serious, and the characters are leaning on the side of enjoying themselves even as they're fighting against what's happening ("It feels so good...no, I can't give in!"). NC is something I'm cautious with, so I'd like to lean firmly on the softer / more unrealistic side of it. How does that sound for you?
I am fine with that :)
Also, I have the feeling that something like this is the idea of creators of Bondage Adventure - at least judging by the description of binding levels of various enemies.

I could do the familiar D&D-esque fantasy setting--but something I'd quite like to try with this system is a modern-day team of magical girls turned magical young women, running into sexy trouble.
I am fine with that too, modern-day setting can have interesting scenarios as well. I noticed an unfinished scenario here - http://adventure.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Palace_of_Sin and here - http://adventure.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Palace_of_Sin_GM_Notes

It could be easily adapted for modern-day setting, I think.

Azuresun

Quote from: redkitsune on January 22, 2020, 11:10:10 PM
I am fine with that :)
Also, I have the feeling that something like this is the idea of creators of Bondage Adventure - at least judging by the description of binding levels of various enemies.

That was my impression too, but I wanted to be as clear as possible what I was aiming for.  :-)

QuoteI am fine with that too, modern-day setting can have interesting scenarios as well. I noticed an unfinished scenario here - http://adventure.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Palace_of_Sin and here - http://adventure.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Palace_of_Sin_GM_Notes

It could be easily adapted for modern-day setting, I think.

Yes, though if we do go with magical girls, I'd want to largely stick with the more fantastic enemies and scenarios to bedevil our heroines. More possibilities. :-)

redkitsune

Personally, I don't mind trying all sorts of scenarios.
Did you have in mind one of the scenarios on the Bondage Adventure wiki? Or you thought of something else?

Kathyan

Hi there. By coincidence, I also found the system recently, and I was thinking about running something in it--it'd be a nice chance of pace to my usual style, and a chance to explore some new kinks. But there’s some things I’d like to check first, to make sure we’re all on the same page.

Secondly, I could do the familiar D&D-esque fantasy setting--but something I'd quite like to try with this system is a modern-day team of magical girls turned magical young women, running into sexy trouble. Note that the characters wouldn't all need to have the actual Magical Girl class, since many of the other classes can be reflavoured. Using the LoL Star Guardians as an example, you could have a Gunslinger (Ms Fortune), Cleric (Soraka), Sorceress (Syndra) and actual Magical Girl (Lux), all while staying within the magical girl aesthetic. Does that appeal to you?

I wasn't thinking on something too light but not something super serious either so I'm perfectly fine with what you suggest of a bit light. As Redkitsune said I also think that this seems to be intention of the creators.

Non-con I do greatly enjoy but also dub-con as well, and pseudo-rape where the victim ends up enjoying her fate way too much is also quite a turn on for me so again I'm all good.

And I have preference for medieval fantasy settings but that's not saying I wont do modern, some scenarios (and Renamon costume) would fit better on modern but I think any of the given adventures could be adjusted to fit either on medieval or modern fantasy. Magical girl flavored heroines sounds good to me too, it could make it harder to find character pictures but sure, let's go with it anyway. ;D

Azuresun

Quote from: redkitsune on January 23, 2020, 09:08:14 AM
Personally, I don't mind trying all sorts of scenarios.
Did you have in mind one of the scenarios on the Bondage Adventure wiki? Or you thought of something else?

I'll use one of them as the starting point, since I don't want to mess with the balance of an unfamiliar system too much. Of course, the characters might not necessarily mind losing if I do misjudge it.  :-)

Quote from: Kathyan
And I have preference for medieval fantasy settings but that's not saying I wont do modern, some scenarios (and Renamon costume) would fit better on modern but I think any of the given adventures could be adjusted to fit either on medieval or modern fantasy. Magical girl flavored heroines sounds good to me too, it could make it harder to find character pictures but sure, let's go with it anyway. ;D

Cool. And just to restate, I'm fine with doing a more traditional fantasy take if that's what people want.  :-)

Once I've got four players sorted, I'll get into questions about what sort of kinks people do / don't want to see, and see what character types that people were thinking of.

Arcanist

I am interested! Plants flag on ground
Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

Kathyan

Btw about modern setting what do you think of some lovecraftian inspiration?

I wouldn't mind loosing that's for sure but it's struggling in the heat of the fight what I'm currently after which fortunately is the focus of the system. ;D

And with Arcanist we are four players already :)

About classes my first thought was going warrior, either knight or blademaster, although the magical girl, alchemist and gunslinger also caught my eye.

Azuresun

Quote from: Kathyan on January 24, 2020, 11:59:01 AM
Btw about modern setting what do you think of some lovecraftian inspiration?

If you mean Lovecraftian in the sense of disturbing horror and people going mad, then no. If you mean it in the sense of weird things with tentacles, yes. :-)

I'm going to hang on before committing to a setting, until I know if the magical girl idea appeals to everyone. Once I know that, I'll come up with a specific game premise.

Quote from: Kathyan on January 24, 2020, 11:59:01 AM
About classes my first thought was going warrior, either knight or blademaster, although the magical girl, alchemist and gunslinger also caught my eye.

I don't have many preconceptions about what I'd like to see, so go with whatever you like.  :-)

One other thing I want to check is how people feel about the following kinks:
--Tentacles
--Lactation / Milking
--Oviposition
--Soft vore (the character is swallowed or engulfed whole, but not in danger of harm or death)

And if you don't want them happening to your character, would you object to them happening to other characters in the same scene?

Kathyan

Quote from: Azuresun on January 24, 2020, 12:19:21 PM
If you mean Lovecraftian in the sense of disturbing horror and people going mad, then no. If you mean it in the sense of weird things with tentacles, yes. :-)

I'm going to hang on before committing to a setting, until I know if the magical girl idea appeals to everyone.
Yeah I meant the tentacles not the wicked horror or the people going mad unless the latter happens from receiving too much pleasure (insert ahegao here) ^^

I don't have many preconceptions about what I'd like to see, so go with whatever you like.  :-)

--Tentacles
--Lactation / Milking
--Oviposition
--Soft vore (the character is swallowed or engulfed whole, but not in danger of harm or death)

And if you don't want them happening to your character, would you object to them happening to other characters in the same scene?
I mentioned some options since I don't know what other would like to play as. Setting might influence my final decision too.

About kinks you mentioned:
--Tentacles is among my favorites, although bondage, forced pleasure and public sex are too so either tentacles or no it is fine anyway.
--Lactation/milking is not a favorite of mine but I got nothing against it. If I go alchemist I would totally want it though.
--Oviposition and Soft Vore are two things that I haven't tried yet but I'm willing to, admittedly I'd also have to say I've been wanting to try soft vore for a while.

Arcanist

Quote from: Azuresun on January 24, 2020, 12:19:21 PM
--Tentacles
--Lactation / Milking
--Oviposition

Tentacles are among my favourites as well, but will also do not mind demons/monsters etc and the like
Lactation/Miliking - something I would not mind
Oviposition and Soft Vore - something I have not tried but will go with consensus. Although I have seen some anime, and is something I would not mind.

The other is, although are kinks of mine, but will follow consensus is large tentacles/and other ‘appendages’

Definately do not mind nor object to “interesting” incidences happening to other players.

With regards to character types and settings, I am open to all. Just wondering for a modern setting, is there a ‘support’ character class similar to a technomage or mmmm........
Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

redkitsune

I don't mind "magical girl" concept at all, and in any case I prefer spellcasting characters :)

As to the kinks
--Tentacles - Originally, I became interested in Bondage Adventure because of it's bondage, struggling and forced pleasure aspects. That said, I like tentacles and if you want to include them I will not be sad.
--Lactation / Milking - frankly, not my cup of tea, but I don't mind if it happens to my character or others.
--Oviposition - don't like it, but if it happens to other characters it is fine.
--Soft Vore - never tried it in a roleplay, but curious to try.

Marie Reynolds

Hello, I could be interested in this, Hmm Magical Girls I was really drawn to the Escape Artist Class would their be a way to make that work as a Magical girl or would I need to look at the arcane focused classes?

Azuresun

Quote from: Kathyan on January 24, 2020, 12:35:19 PM
--Lactation/milking is not a favorite of mine but I got nothing against it. If I go alchemist I would totally want it though.

The idea of a cute, geeky alchemist does sound fun.  :-)

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on January 25, 2020, 06:18:42 AM
Hello, I could be interested in this, Hmm Magical Girls I was really drawn to the Escape Artist Class would their be a way to make that work as a Magical girl or would I need to look at the arcane focused classes?

Hi there.  :-) Yes, I can stretch to a fifth player, but that'll be the maximum. What sort of character were you thinking of (the Escape Artist class is fine if you give me a link to it), and what's your opinion on the kinks I mentioned above?

Azuresun

On consideration, I'll go with a fantasy setting, and shelve the magical girl idea for future development. So here's a quick premise.

Stories say the Great Kingdom was founded after the ancient war with the demons, and divided between the wealthy and advanced humans of the plains, the magically adept elves of the woodland, and the cavernous underworld inhabited by the reclusive monsterkin.

However, tensions have been rising of late between the three peoples. The human King Avron has been increasingly belligerent of late, and strange incidents along the borders have only increased tensions. And recently, the disappearance of the inhabitants of both a human and elf village on the border have disappeared mysteriously, with accusations flying back and forth.

The sweet and much-loved Princess Clarise of the human kingdom wishes to avert war, so has covertly hired a band of unaligned adventurers to investigate the place where the disappearances occurred, and try to uncover the truth about what happened--and rescue the villagers if at all possible.

The plot won't be tremendously important save to give context for the characters and the encounters, so all characters really need is a sketch of their personality, the reason they're there and any pre-existing relationships you might have with other characters. So far as character portraits go, I'm aiming for a reasonably bright, anime-esque aesthetic myself, but go with whatever look appeals to you.

Marie Reynolds

This is my character from the other game I really liked her so would she fit your game?

Character Image
character sheet
Name: Safri Juthrut

Escape Artist[edit]
HP 30 Defense 11
The escape artist is a specialized type of Rogue who specializes on escaping from bondage. This involve an array of skills like contortion, finger and toe dexterity, lock-picking, knowledge of knots, nails and teeth sharpening, etc. It is based on the original Rogue character class, replacing some of its abilities by new ones.
Passive: Escapology
You have a permanent +1 to your struggle rolls and a +2 to assist rolls.
Passive: Dual Wield
When an unbound escape artist's attack exceeds an enemy defense by 4 or more, they inflict a second hit of the same type. Also, once per combat, while bound or harnessed, the Rogue may make one attack without penalties. [After that, the enemy binds the offhand tightly too!]

Projectile
Ranged Attack: 2d4
Strike your opponent down from a distance. +1 to hit.
Concealment
Self-Buff
Find a safe spot to settle into. Removes all defensive penalties from Standing Still. Lasts until struck by an attack or you choose to move. Rogues using this ability automatically dodge any hit roll that is a multiple of 3.
Entry Kick
Melee Attack: 1d4
Force an enemy backwards with a powerful kick! You may ranged attack the target of this attack on your next turn regardless of movement. Gunslingers who exceed enemy defense by 3 or more may immediately use Projectile on this turn. This attack ignores arm bondage penalties, but may not be used at hobbled or worse leg bondage.

Precision Strike
Melee Attack/Debuff: 1d6
The rogue strikes at an opponent's weak points, inflicting -2 to hit, -2 to defense, or 1 HP bleed per turn. Duration is equal to damage caused. On critical hit, the rogue may choose to apply two of the debuffs. If struck again, the rogue may choose to replace the debuffs on the target. A rogue may only have one debuff on a target, excepting a critical hit.
Agile fingers
Self-Buff, Special
Use your agile fingers to free your legs or an ally's bondage. You must not be mittened. Can only be used once per fight (afterwards, your enemies are careful to place the knots out of your reach). Instantly remove 1d4 levels of bondage from your own legs or from any bondage of an ally.
Agile toes
Self-Buff, Special
Use your agile toes to free your arms. You must not be incapacitated. Can only be used once per fight (afterwards, your enemies are careful to place the knots out of your reach). Instantly remove 1d4 levels of bondage from your own arms or from any bondage of an ally.
Contorsion
Self-Buff, Special
Focus your skill to defeat your restraints! Make a single immediate struggle check at +4 and apply that roll to all your bindings. Cool-down of 5 turns.

History:

Safri was born to a family that had developed itself a legacy of being custom agents and investigators. Some of the family work for governments or private free lancers. They are rather skilled and have developed a popular reputation having started from humble beginnings to launching themselves into the Middle class. This has created for the family a windfall and have seen a stream of successes.

They have earned themselves quite a reputation for  being able to solve cases and catch some of the  craftiest smugglers or at least their goods, if not the smugglers themselves.

This leads to Safri's life she was raised and trained to  be prepared to take her roll in the family's profession. Though she surprised many when she decided to go and do freelance work as a private detective of sorts as she was not interested in so much working only for governments or the wealthy. She wanted to work for the common folk  She did take occasionally contract jobs for governments and such but her true passion was helping the every day person or chasing down rumors of dificult cases that might not necessarily earn her great wealth but genuinely helped people she worked very had at balancing both things but she enjoyed the freedom she has to choose her clients and travel as she see's fit to get into her cases. She has earned a lot of her popularity from the fact that she has still solved cases even after getting caught snooping and and despite the odds against her she manages some measure of success  despite her misadventures to get their. This has made her rather popular with the common folk as she has come from good stock and received excellent training but still has challenges and despite things not going her way she still gets the job done if it is scary or puts her in a bit of danger. She has become quite the inspiration for storytellers and authors and  she has been even known to buy  the novels written about her and can be seen reading them or listening if the storytellers  she manages to run in only tell oral stories. She seems to be quite the good sport about.

She would not be claimed as the most orthodox member of her family and definitely has mixed results in her work but she never gives up and works hard. She just does not rest on family laurels and takes the cases that are more common and likely to be more straight forward. She has her detractors but she has the people who are genuinely grateful for the work and help she gives them and that means the world to her more than being the best or the most efficient and getting caught up in procedures and politics.

She does not deride her family and the more traditional ways she regular says  the hard working people of her family that stick to the tried and true ways are just as important and valuable to the world as does the way she does things. She also regular has made statements we both work to the same ends we just have different paths we walk and neither of us should be considered lesser than or greater then other we do the same work just on different paths.

Kinks:
-Tentacles - Hmm I would not be against this, especially  if it was a  roping and distracting nuisance  while try to escape from bondage.
--Lactation / Milking - Not really my  cup of tea either, it hard for me to suspend disbelief with it, since the milk is produced by the body unless needed.
--Oviposition - Don't care  for it much myself but if it happens to others its fine.
--Soft Vore - Never tried it but since death or harm is not involved  i could  explore it, How would this be  achieved  and would there be ways to escape the predicament?

Azuresun

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on January 25, 2020, 07:30:47 AM
--Soft Vore - Never tried it but since death or harm is not involved  i could  explore it, How would this be  achieved  and would there be ways to escape the predicament?

Well, within the system, it's treated as another form of bondage--you get immobilised and then subjected to erotic torments, unless you can escape.

The character sheet looks fine--it looks like they give up some of the damage dealing of the standard rogue in exchange for resistance to getting bound.  :-)

And there's one question I meant to ask everyone--as well as the kinks mentioned above, is there anything in particular that each of you would really like your characters to be subjected to during the story?

Marie Reynolds

I would love to see  these include!
Bondage, Tickling, Orgasm Denial, Sensory Deprivation, Stockings, Bondage while wearing clothes and Self Bondage Escapology.

redkitsune

QuoteAnd there's one question I meant to ask everyone--as well as the kinks mentioned above, is there anything in particular that each of you would really like your characters to be subjected to during the story?

I'd say the ones that are in the "core" of Bondage Adventure concept are the most interesting for me - bondage, struggle against it, forced pleasure and perhaps orgasm denial. (so for example, I'd enjoy a scenario like this: http://adventure.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Palace_of_Sin_GM_Notes)
Tentacles is certainly a nice idea and sensory deprivation would nice, though I fail to see how sensory deprivation  will work in the context of bondage/struggle that happens as part of combat.

Also, if we won't follow the Bondage Adventure rules, I've stumbled into something that might fit the bill: https://www.deviantart.com/bondagepublishing/art/Bondage-RPG-Core-Rules-606402639
Its a bit more complex, but it has the same concept as Bondage Adventure.
What do you think?

Marie Reynolds

The sensory deprivation could come into play after the  initial capture. like blind folds and ear plugs, if we  fail to initially escape.Also the rules do cover head bondage

redkitsune

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on January 25, 2020, 12:58:11 PM
The sensory deprivation could come into play after the  initial capture. like blind folds and ear plugs, if we  fail to initially escape.Also the rules do cover head bondage

Yeah, I can see how blindfolds and earplugs could work as some sort of debuff, but not sure how its effects (like possible pleasure amplification) could be modeled for a system. Though... it'd depend on the system itself, I guess.

Azuresun

Quote from: redkitsune on January 25, 2020, 12:25:16 PM
I'd say the ones that are in the "core" of Bondage Adventure concept are the most interesting for me - bondage, struggle against it, forced pleasure and perhaps orgasm denial. (so for example, I'd enjoy a scenario like this: http://adventure.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Palace_of_Sin_GM_Notes)

Tentacles is certainly a nice idea and sensory deprivation would nice, though I fail to see how sensory deprivation  will work in the context of bondage/struggle that happens as part of combat.

I will stick to the core appeal of "heroines getting bound up and manhandled", but there are a lot of possible variations, and I wanted to pinpoint which ones people would and wouldn't be interested in.

And in-game, obscured vision is one of several conditions that can happen, usually due to bondage like having a hood over your head or being encased in slime.  :-) It lowers attack and defence and makes it more likely you'll stumble into traps. In general, anything that makes a heroine more vulnerable to pleasure is modelled as lowering defences, or taking extra willpower or morale "damage".

http://adventure.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Statuses

QuoteAlso, if we won't follow the Bondage Adventure rules, I've stumbled into something that might fit the bill: https://www.deviantart.com/bondagepublishing/art/Bondage-RPG-Core-Rules-606402639
Its a bit more complex, but it has the same concept as Bondage Adventure.
What do you think?

Personally, I'm happy with the original Bondage Adventure system--it seems to hit the spot of providing a framework for what's happening, without slowing down the action. And in general, I strongly prefer simpler systems for PBP's.