Looking for DM, players for bondage Pathfinder game

Started by Max, November 13, 2018, 09:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bene

Great that there is interest here! If I just had a sort basis for the characters y'all will be playing I could build the campaign around that. I have a basic idea thought out for the world, but hearing some of y'alls backstories would help a bit.
For a starting point I would have you start at 3rd level, and already in the hands of this slaver. Makes it easy for me as a plot hook so that you all have a reason to be where you are, but that reason is something I would need to get the ball rollin.  :-)

Roleplay Frog

Happy to adjust myself to other folks plans. Or do you want a short backstory of the characters to help out with things?

Are we in a generic fantasy world in this?

Bene

Just a small backstory to sort of get an idea for the world. Also I'd say yeah generic fantasy

Roleplay Frog

Well, I don't have a full backstory, but I am oggling a shifter type character. Naturally, evil slavers would be interested in snatching up someone that can fill a variety of clients.. interests. Particularly, there's a fascinating prc among these, Oozemorph. Yoink:

As for details on that.. magical experiment gone wrong is always a nice one.

helvorn

My character would be a human, female rogue who grew up on the gritty side of town.  She escaped from a life in the brothels and gangs and took up working as a cat burglar.  Her specialty was seduction and disguise to get into a mansion or target often working as an entertainer, dancer or even servant/slave.  That would get her inside and then she'd pull off her job.  A thought for her might be that she was finally caught and rather than turned over to the authorities was packed off to a slaver to be taken far, far away.

I too like the idea of moderately powered characters with some background and personalities that can work together.

Bene

Moderately powered, so like 5th level to start? I'd be pretty easy going with levels and use milestones cause I hate doing math lol

helvorn

I'd think 5th level would be reasonable and maybe stick with pretty vanilla races and classes to keep things simple.  I don't think we'd need to go crazy with perfect power builds of races and specialized classes in a game of this nature.

Roleplay Frog

I still wanna be goo. *nodnods* lvl 5, lvl 3, whatever works. I'd guess at lvl 5 you'd look more at 'high society' (aka expensive) slaves which could add more intrigue, so .. sure?

Also, you wouldn't believe the weird stuff thats in the base-classes in pathfinder. *chuckles*

helvorn

There is definitely enough oddness in the 'vanilla' stuff to not need to look to far afield for it.  The focus of a game like this would be more the situation than the odd character class combinations.

Muse

Woot, we have a GM! 

:)  Now, what to play...  I have a sorceress in an active game right now.  I'm tempted to pitch a divine caster type with a birthmark holy symbol. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Bene

Tearmery
Tearmery is the large trading town in the southern part of the kingdom of Nuvea. Located by the ocean, it is a major trading hub for all sorts of goods. One could buy whatever they wished in Tearmery, for the right price of course. As with most trading cities, there is an expansive underground network of slavetraders and arms dealers, the most notorious of which being a drow by the name of Belton Godear. Goddear is at the helm a large criminal organization known as the Black Tear. They have their hand in all trade that moves through Tearmery, contraband or not. Goddear's right hand man (woman in this case) is a human woman named Sarena. She overseas day-to-day operations of the Black Tear's slave trade including transport. Currently, she is overseeing a fresh shipment of slaves by boat into the town. 

Sort of small outline, I'll flesh it out as necessary along the way. For now though, that should do to at least have a plot hook for your characters. They are being transported by boat into the town so work that in :-)

helvorn

So we would start as that shipment of fresh slaves?  Our reasons for being enslaved could vary then within the limits of the game? 

My character would have been caught thieving, betrayed by her comrades and sentenced to slavery on the periphery.

Bene

Yup! Your character's backstory could be anything so long as you wind up on the boat a slave ready for trading.

Sorry I kinda rushed the outline, eager to start

helvorn

The outline is great!

I'm going to keep my character simple as the complexities of trying to get the best combination of feats and such just tends to confuse me in the end :)

Max

Have two ideas for characters: 

One is a human female cleric.  She was raised on the estate of a noble, the assistant of one the noble's priests.  Until one day, the estate was ransacked by raiders, and the survivors were taken into slavery.

Idea two, human street thug (maybe fighter, maybe rogue?)  She grew up on the streets of a major city, being the muscle for various criminals.  (perhaps the partner of a PC rogue?)  One brush with the law to many, and she was sold into slavery.

Not sure if I would want her to be a fighter or a rogue, but is more focused on being the muscle rather than thieving or swindling people.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Muse

Sounds like fighter to me--maybe with an archetype.  Unchained rogues are pretty dangerous in a fight but they're still best when finesse based. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Bene

So if y'all like the outline, you can roll your characters! I was thinking high fantasy point-buy or you can roll for them whichever you prefer

Roleplay Frog

First things first, let me say that there's worse things than an eager DM:p just promise to keep your enthusiasm as the campaign's a going.

I'm always risking the rolls for more varied character inspirations.

Baring your opposition I got one charsheet template I keep recycling through my games, not gonna lie. :P )

Also, with lvl 5, will character starting wealth be irrelevant? You know with the whole being enslaved stick...

Them rolls

Roll Result: New char11 rolled: 4d6, keeping 3 dice
Result: 1, 2, 6, 3,
Total: 11

Result: 5, 5, 5, 2,
Total: 15

Comment:
Result: 2, 4, 4, 1,
Total: 10

Comment:
Result: 1, 4, 6, 5,
Total: 15

Comment:
Result: 3, 4, 1, 4,
Total: 11

Comment:
Result: 6, 2, 6, 5,
Total: 17

10,11,11,15,15,17 not weak at all! ^^

Bene

Starting wealth will be still be a thing but not right away, y'all are gonna start with clothes on your back (barely) and there may be some loot early on to compensate. Also if you have a carsheet template that would be great ^^

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Bene on December 06, 2018, 04:59:47 PM
Starting wealth will be still be a thing but not right away, y'all are gonna start with clothes on your back (barely) and there may be some loot early on to compensate. Also if you have a carsheet template that would be great ^^

This is the sheet I use for my campaigns usually to give a mixture of a character idea, you may steal it and customize it/the questions as you please. You might want to edit out starting gear, for example.
[float=right][img][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Class(es):[/b] Also Archetypes and favoured class bonus noted here.
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b](If differing from picture)
[b]Fetishes:[/b] (Name a few things you want to happen to your character/Do to other characters)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (Name something you really don't want to happen to your character/wouldn't do to others.)
[b]Backstory:[/b]
[b]Bonus questions![/b]
[i]What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know:[/i]
[i]Your character has been trapped in prison and awaits a dark fate.. what do you do?:[/i]
[i]You encounter a mighty dragon you can not (yet) hope to defeat, how would you bargain with them?:[/i]

[b]Ability Scores[/b](+Modifiers)
Str
Dex
Con
Int
Wis
Cha

[b]HP:[/b] [b]Armor Class:[/b] [b]Initiative Bonus:[/b] [b]Speed:[/b] [b]CMD:[/b](10+ Your BAB +Str/dex+feats)
[b]Saving Throws:[/b] Fort Ref Will
[b]Class/Racial Feats and Languages[/b]
[b]Chosen Feats:[/b]
[b]Traits:[/b] (also, Drawbacks if applicable)
[b]Skills:[/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[b]Equipment and items:[/b]
[b]Attacks[/b] (Attack bonus +Damage with chosen weapon
[b]Spellcasting[/b] (Delete if your character has none)
Cantrips:

Grade 1:

[spoiler=Random notez!]
Include the image of a cute/funny demongal here to prove you read this far!
[/spoiler]

Bene

That's actually perfect! Once of y'all get me your sheets we can get this ball rolling, I'll make an IC thread and we can continue to use this as an OOC thread for the game. In the meantime I'll begin to type up the introduction so that way is ready and I can do a bit of world building. Would y'all like visuals as well or just text? I could make some town / kingdom maps

Roleplay Frog

Again, you might wanna do minor edits to my version, it was set up for another game.. but happy to use it. *chuckles* My character is actually mostly ready. I am ooze.

Roleplay Frog

MA character, happy to adjust if DM wants some base charsheet-additions. ^^ She's a goo.. but am sure a creative DM can come up with ways to get her slaved up proper.. like with a sturdy jar *Gasp*
I made some assumptions in the creation, namely, lvl 5, average hp/lvl two traits, core pathfinder stuff only and no gear at all for now.
Group-rolewise she's both a (very) flexible infiltrator and can fight decently well

Name: May Brownstone
Race: Human Ooze
Alignment: CG
Brief Description: She can take on pretty much any humanoid shape she desires, twice a day for 5 hours (increases with level). Her real form is a little (Cute!) goo puddle!
Class Lvl 5 Ooze-shifter
Lilkes: Strong sub into kinky stuff may or may not be open to gentle enslaving mind controlling and all these lewder shenanigans
Dislikes Mistreating meanies and sharp things!

Backstory:
"Hey Uh.. I hope I'm not a bother..."

Maya Brownstone had almost completed her experiment to gain magical power rivaling the greatest of archmages. And all without fiendish pacts and other nonsense. All she needed was the right set of ingredients the right formula's, the right preparation.. she had all of it, gathered up with a dedication that had taken the better part of her young life. She wasn't exactly power-hungry in her quest, she just hoped that by becoming an amazing mage she'd finally stop being so easily forgettable. She should get her wish, in a way.

The adjusted the crystals in the right configuration, chanted the incantation, prayed to any deity of magic and sucess she could come up with.. and then, the terrible explosion blew up her laboratory and scattered her over half the town. Literally.. she had not, howered died.. she slowly flowed back together, only to find herself with massive debt, due to a fire related incident. Now, whilest all charges against her were dropped, seeing as she had lost her corporeal form most of the day, her peculiar new physique, a little ooze able to shift into whatever she pleased, got the interest of certain nefarious people, that offered to pay for the damages and, as they put it, 'Square things out' with the townsfolk for her family.

They did do that, indeed, but at a price that the shy, just wanting to be someone impressive, ooze-girl never had expected. There was a suprising amount of.. interests in someone that could look like whatever the buyer envisioned.. well, half the day anyway.

Ability Scores(+Modifiers)
Str 20 +5
Dex 15 +2
Con 15 +2
Int 11 --
Wis 10 --
Cha 11 --

HP: 49 (Assuming average) Armor Class: 12 Damage Reduction 6/slashing Initiative Bonus: +2 Speed: 30 ft land, 10 ft climb CMD: 17
Saving Throws: Fort: +6 Ref: +6  Will: +1
Class/Racial Feats
Human: +2 Strength, Bonus feat, Heart of The Fields
Class: Track, Trackless Step, Compression, Fluidic Body, Ooze empathy, Damage Reduction, Morphic Weaponry, Clinging Ooze

Chosen Feats(4 total): Racial Heritage: Grippli, Agile Tongue, Improved Natural Attack (Morphic Weaponry), Bolstered Resilience

Traits: Vagabond Child (Sleight of hand bonus!), Adopted (Lycantrophic bloodlust)

Skills:
Stealth +10
Survival +10
Sleight of Hand +11
Acrobatics +10

Equipment and items: ???

Attacks:
+9/+9 Natural attacks with Whatever she feels like!

Roleplay Frog

p.s. by the sound of it we have two semi frontliners with my shifter and a rogue, so perhaps a bit of a healsluting offering cleric would be welcome also perhaps some ranged/magical support. My gut-instinct suggestion is: Unless the DM states otherwise, grab someone that can do stuff outside of combat, on forum-rps you -can't- do all fights, those just take too long..

helvorn

Here is my rogue.

Iliria Highleaper
Female human unchained rogue 5 (Pathfinder Unchained 20)
CN Medium humanoid (human)
Init +11; Senses Perception +12
Description: Tall at 5'8" and lithe with a seductive form
Fetishes: Bondage, piercings, tattoos, branding, body modification, slavery, noncon, rape, monster/tentacle sex
Dislikes: Water sports, scat, vore and gory mutilation
Backstory: Iliria grew up on the rough streets as an orphan.  She ran with gangs until she reached puberty and started to develop curves at which point she was taken in by a madam of a brothel that was connected to the worship of Calistria.  Iliria found that the birthmark of three daggers together on her mons was the blessing of Calistria and that she had been chosen to serve as a prostitute and thief in the Guild of Thieves.  Happy to be off the streets Iliria learned the ways of the brothel and thievery as she specialized in cat burglary and infiltration using her beauty and disguise skills.  She prospered for many years until she grew bold and crossed a major player in the Guild by stealing a valuable gem out from under his own people.  Not a month later she was set up and captured on a job in revenge.  Now she finds herself bound into slavery...
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 15, touch 15, flat-footed 10 (+5 Dex)
hp 38 (5d8+10)
Fort +2, Ref +9, Will +3; +2 trait bonus vs. charm and compulsion
Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, uncanny dodge
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Special Attacks sneak attack (unchained) +3d6
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 10, Dex 20, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 14
Base Atk +3; CMB +3; CMD 18
Feats Alertness, Deceitful, Deft Hands, Improved Initiative, Weapon Finesse
Traits birthmark, charming, reactionary
Skills Acrobatics +11, Appraise +5, Bluff +12 (+10 for 24 hours when you fail an opposed Charisma based check, +13 vs. characters who could be attracted to you), Climb +8, Diplomacy +6 (+4 for 24 hours when you fail an opposed Charisma based check, +7 vs. characters who could be attracted to you), Disable Device +15, Disguise +9 (+7 for 24 hours when you fail an opposed Charisma based check), Escape Artist +9, Intimidate +7 (+5 for 24 hours when you fail an opposed Charisma based check), Knowledge (dungeoneering) +5, Knowledge (local) +5, Linguistics +4, Perception +12, Profession (courtesan) +7, Sense Motive +12, Sleight of Hand +15, Stealth +13, Swim +4, Use Magic Device +6 (+4 for 24 hours when you fail an opposed Charisma based check)
Languages Common, Elven
SQ debilitating injury: bewildered, debilitating injury: disoriented, debilitating injury: hampered, rogue talents (coax information, trap spotter), trapfinding +2, vain
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Coax information (Ex) Can use Bluff or Diplomacy to force an opponent to act friendly.
Danger Sense +1 (Ex) +1 bonus on reflex saves and AC against traps.
Debilitating Injury: Bewildered -2/-4 (Ex) Foe who takes sneak attack damage takes AC pen (more vs. striker) for 1 rd.
Debilitating Injury: Disoriented -2/-4 (Ex) Foe who takes sneak attack damage takes attack pen (more vs. striker) for 1 rd.
Debilitating Injury: Hampered (Ex) Foe who takes sneak attack damage has speed halved (and can't 5 ft step) for 1 rd.
Evasion (Ex) If succeed on Reflex save for half dam, take none instead.
Sneak Attack (Unchained) +3d6 Attacks deal extra dam if flank foe or if foe is flat-footed.
Trap Spotter (Ex) Whenever you come within 10' of a trap, the GM secretly rolls for you to find it.
Trapfinding +2 Gain a bonus to find or disable traps, including magical ones.
Uncanny Dodge (Ex) Retain DEX bonus to AC when flat-footed.
Vain -2 to Cha checks for 24h after failing an opposed Cha check