Wyverns Mate (Extreme, Open)

Started by undisclosedtoyou, September 30, 2009, 07:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebobmaster

Quote from: Reign on October 23, 2009, 10:42:03 PM
AWESOME!

-----------------------------

We could also use Dark Ones, for those who don't want to play dragons.

And...done. Tell me if I need any changes.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Skye

Quote from: thebobmaster on October 23, 2009, 11:06:36 PM
And...done. Tell me if I need any changes.

Quote"She is a classic vamp"
That confuses me ...
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Duchess

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

thebobmaster

Quote from: Reign on October 23, 2009, 11:12:29 PM
That confuses me ...

BAsically, she uses sexual appeal to seduce major targets in order to gain access to otherwise restricted areas, rather than using stealth or more indirect distractions.

Duchess

thebobmaster

Duchess

still lost..what happen to the old character sheet??

Skye

Quote from: Duchess on October 23, 2009, 11:20:37 PM
still lost..what happen to the old character sheet??
The old thread is still somewhere in the Extreme thread. But, as stated:

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 01, 2009, 02:30:04 AM
Well the only thread that's really coming through to this game is the Queens Castle, everything else is being scratched because we are sorta starting over.  And even than the only obligatory thing that would need to be read is the last post in that thread.
So, just check with Dis about your old position.  ;)
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Duchess

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Duchess on October 23, 2009, 10:55:33 PM
i was the darkones leader?? is that still possible??

You can be, but this game is going to be mainly centered on the faction of people who are in the middle, trying to unite both the Dark Ones and the Dragon Septs.  Your more than welcome to your old position, but you have the option to change your mind about it.

Quote from: Duchess on October 23, 2009, 11:28:56 PM
here is my old character ..so Dis can react  later : https://elliquiy.com/wiki/CS_group

I like your old sheet, just reformat it to the new character sheet and post it, it should be fine. 

On another note, how does everyone feel about my character being a hybrid of the two races?  Genetically altered of course, and aged until he reached 17, the wonders of magic and genetics oh my lol.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 24, 2009, 06:01:45 AM
You can be, but this game is going to be mainly centered on the faction of people who are in the middle, trying to unite both the Dark Ones and the Dragon Septs.  Your more than welcome to your old position, but you have the option to change your mind about it.

I like your old sheet, just reformat it to the new character sheet and post it, it should be fine. 

On another note, how does everyone feel about my character being a hybrid of the two races?  Genetically altered of course, and aged until he reached 17, the wonders of magic and genetics oh my lol.

Dun-dun-dun! And the plot thickens... -squee-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Duchess

undisclosedtoyou

Alrighty, my character is finally up, I gotta apologize for the length, I wanted to throw in a little more history, since my character is connected to the shadowy organization introduced in this game.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

Fuck no you better not be sorry, that was one hell of a character!

Great job Dis, that character alone gives the story a "centralized" plot to work with.

Duchess

SICK!!!!! that's the sickest character I've seen.... this is getting better and better.. should work on finishing my character darn it..

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: TheDevil on October 25, 2009, 07:09:49 PM
Fuck no you better not be sorry, that was one hell of a character!

Great job Dis, that character alone gives the story a "centralized" plot to work with.

Thanks, that was what I was working on to.  I need to edit it of course, word everything just right, but for the most part it's fine.

*Hugs the Devil(Aiden), and gives him some smooches*  Damn man, trying to flatter me lol.

Quote from: Duchess on October 25, 2009, 07:23:36 PM
SICK!!!!! that's the sickest character I've seen.... this is getting better and better.. should work on finishing my character darn it..

I definitely loved your character to, I like them all actually.  I think once every ones bio is done, we should discuss who is going to be in what faction, how we are going to have everyone in the main story, and so on and so on....maybe it would be a good idea for me to create an OOC thread? lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

Yea an OOC idea would be great.

Saves comments on story and stuff for the OOC.

undisclosedtoyou

Alright, the OOC thread is up, you can find it here.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Crovonovin

If there's still room here, I would be very interested in filling the role of the Silver Dragon.  I imagine that role would offer up quite a bit of conflict, giving the (justified) animosity between the Black and Silver sects.

undisclosedtoyou

Lol, you can be a silver dragon, and the animosity will be refreshing. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

Wish List!

• More Dark Ones
  • The Blue Wyvern
  • The Silver Wyvern
  • More Dark Ones?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Reign on November 30, 2009, 05:29:17 AM
Wish List!

• More Dark Ones
  • The Blue Wyvern
  • The Silver Wyvern
  • More Dark Ones?

Oh Please join us.  We would love some new blood;)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Great Triangle

If anybody is interested in playing as a character who supported/was William Shakesphere in the late 16th century and was in some way responsible for the death of Christopher Marlowe, (or possibly kidnapped him) I would be quite thankful.  :-) 

The character would be a major rival of my character, Tann Rinn Mitoga, the red Wyvern, since she liked Marlowe and hated Shakesphere.  Much of her lifestyle is presently based around the emulation of Mephistopheles from Marlowe's The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus.   (Though she's likely to imitate characters from other Marlowe plays given the chance)
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

We're still in need of a few Dark Ones to enter our game. 
So feel free to pop in if your interested!!!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's