Looking for wholesome and fluffy roleplaying partners!

Started by Tenshia, August 01, 2020, 10:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenshia

Hi there! I’m in a fluffy mood at the moment so I’m looking for partners who I can write rps focused on family fluff with a mix of fantasy. No smut or romance, just family fluff. As for characters I will play, depending on the plot we come up with, she can be a child up to someone in their late teens.

Rules:
1. This is my important rule, please be patient with replies. I have other hobbies than rping, prone to procrastination and have really bad internet at the moment so replies will most likely be slow.

2. Like I said above, strictly no romance between our characters or incest, and smut is strictly not allowed. I will immediately stop the rp if you even suggest doing that, I just want family fluff.

3. I’m not really comfortable with playing older sibling characters so I will always play as the younger sister character.

4. As for writing length, please put some effort in it and send a detailed paragraph or more and I will do the same, however I’ll accept the occasional short replies since I understand it’s hard to think of a reply sometimes.

5. If you’re going to use someone’s art as a faceclaim , please give credit to the artist, and if you can’t do that then don’t use a faceclaim.

6. I prefer if this was done on Discord, Contact information has been removed - Staff

7. This is pretty optional but I can play as side characters however to make things fair, you have to play as side characters too. There won’t be a reply lenght requirement for side or background character unless it’s a scene that could develop the plot.

Please read my rules. I’m tired of rping with people who just comment and want to rp with me without bothering to read my rules.

Discreetlydeviant

I'd be interested, new to roleplaying and willing to try, your scenario seems pretty good intro wise, willing to discuss further about the details of the roleplay.

rosewatersugar

This is actually exactly what I have been looking for! I'm still not approved yet so I'm not sure if that affects the ability I have to PM etc., but I would love love love to do this! In terms of where, totally up to you I do not mind at all!