Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

There there mr. Star, practice is the key. Not guilty. Our next soul has set fire to something or possibly someone.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Belle33

My attorney has advised me not to respond to that one.

The next person has more than one costume in their closet.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Trigon

I have no costumes whatsoever, so not guilty.

Guilty or Not Guilty: Has rage quit over losing a video game.

Neithriel

Sadly...I will have to admit...I'm guilty of it.

The next person...lets go with

has ended up staying up all night to finish that "one" show on netflix or something similar.
My absence is something I am dealing with, and I hope to be back on track Feb 6. There are things that have happened that isn't...exactly what I had planned and I'm working on getting it situated.

Trigon

Guilty of that one. Done that several times!

Guilty or not guilty: Has purchased something with BitCoins

Miscellany

Not guilty, don't tend to delve below that particular surface.

Guilty or not,

Kept or keeping a list of sexual exploits.

You see there's no real ending , this is only the beginning. Come Out And Play.

Despairs

Not guilty. Never explored the caves. The next soul dreams of having superpowers?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Trigon

Completely guilty of that one!

The next poster wishes they were their pet dog.

Despairs

Not guilty. Our next soul has finally kissed a girl or dude or other.

Miscellany

Guilty of that many times over.   :P

Guilty or Not ?

Has at one point by themselves or with another , created a public scene / spectacle.

Despairs

Guilty. Pants fell down in public. Our next soul wished someone or something was gone forever.

Miscellany

Yup.   Wished it without remorse too.

Guilty or Not ;

Shared something deeply personal with a complete stranger.

Despairs

Once. Our next soul has wished or dreamed of making love to someone that was not their spouse?

SmokingCamels

Not Guilty.  Through a technicality. 

...No Spouse.  Ever.  Smart enough not to have one.  :D

Guilty or Not Guilty.

You've had to wear handcuffs.

Belle33

Not guilty.  I'd like to think I'd never have to wear them.

Ever regretted something you said while intoxicated?

Trigon

All to guilty of that  :-[

Guilty or not guilty: Has flaked out on a major event hosted by a friend or family member.

Despairs

Not guilty. Our next soul has wished someone dead or for something horrible to happen to someone

Neithriel

Guilty -- and immediately felt horrible and quite...guilty about it.

Guilty or Not Guilty: Has been avoiding something important that needs to be taken care of quickly?
My absence is something I am dealing with, and I hope to be back on track Feb 6. There are things that have happened that isn't...exactly what I had planned and I'm working on getting it situated.

Trigon

Guilty of that, oh so many times...

Guilty or not guilty: Has eaten a spam burger before.

yobo

Not guilty.

Have you ever gone scuba diving?

Becca

Not guilty

Have you ever gone Bungee Jumping?

Alhanna

Definitely not guilty.

Have you ever stolen a small item from the store?

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

whimsy

guilty

have you ever seen something you shouldn't?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Belle33

Guilty - many times over.

Ever get caught staring at an attractive stranger?

whimsy

guilty

have you ever been in an affair?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a