MxM Crossdressing/Trap ~Furries/Nekos Wanted~ ~Humans Welcome~

Started by Deity of the Archaic, May 25, 2015, 11:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deity of the Archaic

Hi there! This is a thread redux to broaden and narrow a search of mine in hopes of acquiring a little bit of variation in my RP's. Recently, I've been getting rather into the trap and crossdressing male scene and I find it particularly hot. For this thread, it is my intent to start off with furry or neko, and perhaps be convinced to make it human. I'd like to think I'm pretty literate, and I've got pretty good experience with story writing, smut or no. MxM is the only exception to my "no subbing" rule. I will play a submissive trap if asked.

-~**Plots**~-

He Tricked Me!
Petite and cute, a cute canine crossdressing boy goes out on the town in search of a tricking someone into a one night stand that doesn't end as a one night stand. He hooks a handsome young man with his charm and gets him alone in his apartment. That's when the crossdresser reveals he's not a woman, surprising the unwitting man with a plump, erect, and throbbing cock. At first he tries to get out of it, but the crossdresser convinces him to play along. They switch off being bottom and top until the crossdresser gets a nasty idea and knots the handsome man, keeping him close and never letting go. The rest is up for debate.

Required Kinks:
-Knotting
Suggested Kinks:
-Little Dom, Big Sub

BloodLove
A real vampire, or a vampire bat for that matter, lives a reclusive life in his home, never seeing the light of day but dressing his pretty body up in female clothes. During one of his bouts, he receives a visitor: A handsome young guy (preferably equine), who seeks shelter from the rain. He is a little weary of the cutie bat boy, but he expects him to be a decent person. What he doesn't expect is that one bite from this bat boy has the power to influence attraction.

Required Kinks:
-Light Bloodplay
-Minor Brainwashing
Suggested Kinks:
-Cum Inflation

Drunken Aftermath
Two roommates, one a very cute crossdresser, and the other one a self righteous seemingly straight guy go out drinking. The straight guy has a little too much and has to be brought home. The crossdresser takes advantage of this and convinces the drunk roommate to sleep with him. And he takes plenty of pictures to convince the roommate that he enjoyed it when he's sober.

Required Kinks:
-Blackmail
-Intoxication
Suggested Kinks:
-Humiliation

-~**Pairings**~-
(Bolded is the role I'd prefer)
-Convention Crossdresser x Convention Crossdresser
-Muscly Athlete x Trap Cheerleader
-Knight x Prince
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
-Plea of the Black Sacrament
My A/A's | My O/O's | My Request Thread | Synthetic Dawn, a Sci Fi Universe | Tumblr | Posting Status: Variable | Posts Owed: 5

Deity of the Archaic

Changed the thread from a specific request to a little more general for use in signature.
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
-Plea of the Black Sacrament
My A/A's | My O/O's | My Request Thread | Synthetic Dawn, a Sci Fi Universe | Tumblr | Posting Status: Variable | Posts Owed: 5