Victorian Household - EXTREME, BESTIALITY, NC, INCEST - (UPDATED)

Started by kaz, September 17, 2010, 05:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Tackyhillbilly

Quote from: Chreestafer on September 21, 2010, 12:13:12 AM
ty ty ;) read heads are really sexy

I must concur. One of my favorite rp partners had one of the hottest pictures for her character.

http://www.paleredheadgirls.com/images/20070511114454_strawberry-blonde-creamy-shaved-pussy-milf-012.jpg NSFW!

Clio

Well, I always play redheads...as I am one. Call me unoriginal, but they're more rare, so I figure a few more characters that are redheads can't hurt. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Tackyhillbilly

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 21, 2010, 12:19:04 AM
Well, I always play redheads...as I am one. Call me unoriginal, but they're more rare, so I figure a few more characters that are redheads can't hurt. :)

I promise not to call you unoriginal, if you promise to make more sexy redheads.

Clio

Sashira

I am playing a brunette for the sake of variety in the harem, but redheaded characters are my preference as well.  ;)

Tackyhillbilly

You could always make up another. Sexy Redheads... mmmm.

Speaking of extra characters, do we still need anyone Kaz? And does Tom make it in?

kaz

Hot damn we have some very interesting characters..and christa, I might have to beat you for Tom.  Gerard Butlet  hotttt hotttttt

LOL welcome folks, please add them to the character thread and come join us.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Haibane

At last! A footman! I've been NPCing those blighters to death. We could always use another one though.

AngelsDemonsCode

Hello, I hope you guys won't mind me trying to apply for this roleplay as well. I hope you guys will like my characters and if there's anything wrong, please let me know.

Name: Annalisa Benedict

Position: Slave-In-Training

Enjoys: Reading, being with her brother, making flower chains, dancing and singing.

Dislikes: Being humiliated, being paraded around naked, getting gangbanged, and being spanked (even more so when she's in front of a crowd while this happens).
Perversions: Being talked dirty to and being caressed. Fingered and having foreign objects inserted in her. Attracted to woman and animals, especially if they are brunettes themselves or blondes. Masturbating for herself or helping someone masturbate.

Appearance: A tallish, slim girl at 5'6 and 120 pounds. She has long, brown hair that's in waves and it touches her back that compliments her grey-blue eyes and tanned skin. Has oval face, with a button nose and full pink lips. Her breasts are rather small, B-cup at best, but her long legs and round hips and ass make up for it.

Picture of her:

Personality: Though she can be generous and gentle, Annalisa can also be a stubborn, proud girl if she wants to be. She can be kind, but won't show that to anyone unless she truly trusts them in fear that someone will use it against her. Annalisa can curse like sailor if she gets angered or provoked. Intelligent but is lacking common sense from time to time when she will not back down from a losing fight. Inside, she's simply a scared and worried girl for her safety and will do anything to keep herself alive. Will become loyal to those who treat her kind and it is genuine.

Background: Came from a poor family, with only her mother and brother since her father died. Was raised by her brother since their mother was always off somewhere else, getting her education and love from him. Worked as a flower girl for a while while her brother was trying to get a job himself. Now her mother is dead and was sold off against both her and her beloved brother's will by the debt collectors in order to pay for their mother's gambling.

Breaking her was hard, since she at first kicked and screamed her lungs out if they tried to even touch her. Finally, they found her weakness - her brother, Louis. They threatened to find and harm him if she does not comply and, reluctantly, she finally submitted to the training. She ended up liking the process though she won't admit, feeling shame because she was a 'loud one', as one of the trainers would say. Though resentful of her new life, she counts herself lucky that she is with the household and not a crueler one.

Anything else: Will do anything for the safety and wellfare for her brother, Louis Benedict. Is also sexually attracted to him. The only she has left of her old life is half a small, copper locket. Loves animals and is more than happy to spend time with the animals than other people.

-------------------------------

Name: Louis Benedict

Position: Footman

Enjoys: Writing, organization, being with his sister, dancing, drinking and gambling.

Dislikes: Biting, scratching, anal play.
Perversions: Gagging a woman, oral play, watching a woman being used/masturbate/degraded, bondage, whipping someone, taunting them, masturbation (mutual or solo). Organizing bestiality. Has a sexual attraction to redheads, blondes or brunettes.

Appearance: A tall, well-toned man at 6'6 and 130 pounds. He has light brown, slightly messy hair that touches the tip of his ears, and the back of his neck cut short and grey-blue eyes. Has an oval, handsome face with a straight nose, some shadow and slim, pink lips. He is muscled but lean, with strong limbs and grace.

Picture of him:

Personality: Kind and charming, but also loyal to the ones he love and to the ones that are paying him. He can be rough and gruff he wants to be or when he must act it, but can be sweet as well. Educated and soft-spoken, he may seem like a gentleman but is perverted deep down inside if you push his buttons hard enough or arouse him to the point of now return. Dedicate to the job and hardworking, he'll follow the rules even if he disagrees with them for the sake of the happiness of his employers.

Louis will not hesitate to be cruel or dark to people he feels like deserves it or if he is ordered to in order to keep his job. Talented in hand to hand fighting and alright with a gun. Admires people with power and wealth, hoping he'll be like that one day. Something of a kissup to people who have more power than him, hoping they'll take a shine to him and consider him a friend.

Background: Same as Annalisa. After her being taken away, with all the debts now paid, he left his shambles of a house to train himself with arms and fighting. He hoped with these skills, he'll be legible for a better job than the one he had which was being an apprentice to a tailor. During this time, same time his sister was being trained which is a year, he continued to look for Annalisa but found no luck. Was in many relationships with people, men and women, to get something in return or something. He didn't seem to genuinely love anyone after his sister was taken away.

He became a footman for the household in an attempt to get money and try and buy his little sister back if he ever finds her, not realizing that she was sold to the very household he was working for now. He doesn't know yet. Most likely because he was just recently hired by the family, hasn't seen Annalisa yet since he was too busy working for the family and they, the family, don't seem to know his connection with Annalisa as well.

Anything else: Will do anything for his baby sister, Annalisa. Loves to take care of the animals but is also fond of taking care of the weapons as well. Carries half of a small, copper locket visibly around his neck.

kaz

Accepted, pop them int he character thread and get stuck in. :)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

kaz

Welcome hun, pop him into the character thread and post away. :)

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

AngelsDemonsCode

Rog the Rake

By chance is there room for one more.. if so.. where would you like HIM? *grins*

Clio

Where would you like for him to be? I'm pretty sure we always have room for more. (Lovely and I are Assistant GMs to the wonderful Kaz) I don't think we need more family members, but we can always use more footmen or maybe even male guests. If you have an idea that you'd like to use, let me know?

lovelygirl

There is the position of horse trainer available since out last one (cough) departed so quickly, lol. ( you don't have to, just a suggestion)
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

kaz

THeres loads, like the brother of His Lordship, or another member of the Nobility... what ever you fancy hun really :)

Rog the Rake

*Bows* very nice going to read abit then cum to an idea or is that cum up with an idea.. or maybe just cum from the reading.. that is....

*winks*

kaz

It's a bit disjointed as someone left and deleted his posts.  But we are now moving into the evening.  Its up to you what you play hun, be glad to have you with us.

Clio

Okay. We need more people, and this game needs to pick back up. Come on people!

kaz