Interest check-Anime (Rufren Mayata)

Started by Ramael, February 24, 2010, 05:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Ramael

Our returned roster then, is Lady Helena, Rufio, Hero and Mayu.

I have pm'd Kat, our RP can go on without her, but be a shame to lose a good character for plot.

I'll leave this here in order to maybe generate some interest from new players (orochimaru as well?) to fill those we've lost.

So-Rufren Mayata is open to new interest!

In terms of the RP itself, I believe it's someone else's turn to post...once (or if!) it's back on it's feet, I'll post up the appropriate OOC and character threads.

Orochimaru

DigitLninja

I am capable of responding to Vampricprincessty's last post if you would like me to.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Pristine Katalyst

Please go on without me for now, and I apologize for entering this RP and then holding it up so badly. As I responded in PM to Ramael, I might possibly have internet Sunday (I'm at McDonalds currently) and I have a lot to do currently. I'm hoping and praying to get the time to catch up and reply to RPs next week, but my luck in that area has been bad so far.

Again, I am sincerely sorry, and I hope my characters slowness has not made anyone else lose interest in this game.
O/O's & A/A's  5/3/10-updated!! Please read.

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

Ramael

No worries, Kat!

You take your time and do what you need to do. Everyone appreciates Real Life is more important than E.

Oro,Digi,Vampy, feel free to post in your own time. We'll see if Shihong returns as well.

Crovonovin

Still here!  Just preoccupied with other plots at the moment.