mxf; craving smutty sci-fi, naughty fantasy, post-apoc or slutty slice of life.

Started by newblood, October 09, 2013, 10:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newblood

So.. general junk about my style:

- I roleplay over e-mail, PM and threads.
- Please write well! I like to be challenged by writing and to be totally, completely engaged. Grammar mistakes and such happen, but I will probably bow out if you're an uninteresting writer.
- I only play bisexual women.
- I only play humans characters
- My characters are fierce, witty, stylish, badass. When it comes to sexy-time, my ladies like to have their hair pulled and feel their toes curl. Sometimes they like to be thrown around. Sometimes they like to do the hair pulling and bossing around. They're dom/sub, depending.
- I like to explore the many levels of our interactions of our characters. Building politics and motives and tension is my jam.
- I am SUPER laid back - if you decide you do not want to continue, you are under no obligation to let me know. Just move on, I won't harass you.
- I try to respond once a day. If you really make me squirm anxiously for responses, I will serve you massive responses many times a day.
- I do have a busy job sometimes. I'll let you know if my attention will be somewhere else for any significant amount of time.
- I'm super visual and often have many photo references for my characters/ settings/ situations. Not necessary, but it would be cool if you did too!
- I have dream face-claims. Show me yours and I'll show you mine.
- I have a super NSFW tumblr I can share if you're interested.

My current cravings include but are not limited to:

Fandoms:
-Supernatural (like.. CW, but OCs)
-Walking Dead (Will play anyone for a Rick or Daryl, but OC x OC is just as preferred)
-Star Trek (2009/ Into Darkness/ Beyond)
-Star Wars (give me REYLO(nsfw) or Kylo x force-sensitive OC and watch all of your dreams come true : p)
-Firefly/ Serenity
- Black Sails
-Being Human (US)
-Game of Thrones/ ASOIAF

Fantasy (modern, medieval, alt universes/realities):
-medieval fantasy: 
*arranged marriage between nobles
* knight x princess/ queen
(knight who she demands protection and pleasure from at any turn)
*prince/knight x whore
(a battle worn prince/knight who has a favourite whore at a favourite brothel who can ride his tensions away)
commoner x noble
*warlord x princess
(warring nations finding common interests in pleasures of the flesh)
*pirates during the golden age of piracy
suggest

-modern fantasy:
*vampire x vampire / human
*werewolf x human
(a kidnapped girl who becomes plaything for the pack)
*ghost x human
(a ghost who becomes corporeal in the dead of night to give a girl dreamy, sleepy sex that she thinks she is imagining)
*witches
(a witch who gains strength through sex)
*suggest

Other misc pairings & genres:
*band member x band member/ groupie(s)
*celebrity x celebrity/fan
(two (oc) celebrities forced to fake a public romance that turns.. real?, actor x actress, athlete x pop star, literally any combination of oc celebrity you can think of, so suggest)
*villain x heroine
(a slow, dark, steady decline to the dark side)
*hero x heroine
*villain x villain
*artist/musician x muse
(painter x nude model)
*hot nerd x popular girl
(a babe of a college professor and a particularly enticing freshman?)
-modern Bonnie & Clyde
-exes
-'friends with benefits'

Themed word soup
-erotic thriller
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
- thrilling and erotic (lol)
- two college kids break into a haunted house, old spirits toy with their bodies
- dark, sexy, dramatic
- sense of danger
- young couple goes into the woods for a relaxing retreat, ample sex followed by a slasher
- slow burning
- unquenchable desire
- feeling of dread
- hair pulling, toe curling, eyes in the back of head orgasms

-sensual apocalypse
- zombie apocalypses are my favorite
- any apocalypse is fine
- dark, brooding, dusty, abandoned
- hopelessness and despair
- sex is like a refuge among the ashes of civilization for our couple
- intimate, adoring, worshipful fucking
- could end in devastating tragedy for our couple

- villainous crush
- dubiously consensual
-make her give in
- REY X KYLO, my otp
- so wrong but feels. so. right
- hate-fucking?
- fantasy. horror. vampires. demons.
- dance of darkness and lightness
- make her want it, make her scream your name

WRITING SAMPLES:

Average intro length & content:

Zombie apocalypse

Myra St. Pierre knew something was deeply wrong when her parents didn't return her phone calls; up until a few days ago, they were militant about calling every evening (and texting click-baity links to her iPhone at most inconvenient points throughout the day).

Manicured fingers dialed the memorized number over and over. She lost count after the fourth time, which marked the second hour of her trying to get a hold of her parents. It was Sunday - her allotted time to spend hours on the phone (or, more recently, Skype) with ma and pa - though for some reason, they still weren't around. At this point, worry had dissolved into misplaced frustration. Had they gone out of town without telling her? The woman sat on her kitchen counter, legs crossed as she munched on strawberries and stared at her cell-phone, willing it to ring so she could drive out the sense of urgency deep within the pit of her stomach.

After some mulling and contemplation, the young woman hopped off of her counter and decided she'd make the hour and a half drive into cottage country to pay her parents face-to-face visit. Myra could use some bucolic country air, the city seemed stuffier than usual. Myra had never been fully comfortable within the city limits, though her residence here was unavoidable; she worked and studied here, this was where she was carving out her life.

She worked part time in a clothing store that appealed to preteens who wished to dress risky, though she also taught dance at the local Y to an all ages, all girls class. Myra loved to dance, it had been her primary passion once and she contemplated pursuing it as a career, before she had bills to pay. Dancing paid off in subtle ways, though - it kept her in shape, which motivated her to jog every day and attempt at healthy eating, and maintained stamina. As a result, she was toned with subtle muscle, her core thin and lithe and interrupted by generously placed hips and chest. Myra shed her unflattering flannel pajamas and replaced them with a pair of jeans and a bright yellow t-shirt, off setting her naturally tanned complexion. Leaving her one-bedroom apartment, she hopped into her clunky pick up truck and began towards her parents home.

She found herself speeding without much justification, curiously eyeing emergency response vehicles as they whipped by. With concern vibrating inside her chest, she finally reached her parents' cozy home, the place that she'd grown up in. The lights were on, which was a good sign she supposed. Entering through the front door, she was alarmed to realize that there was blood everywhere. Her jaw unhinged, following a trail of entrails to the master bedroom, where her mother stood against the wall, blood and other horrible things dripping from her mouth. Myra held her breath as tears of pure fright spilled from her eyes. Before she had time to comprehend what was happening, her mother was shuffling her way towards Myra. "M..mom? Mom, what happened? Where's dad?" Myra choked out. Her mother growled in response, her expression inhuman.

What happened next was a blur. Myra felt herself being grabbed by her mother's fleshy hands, and the middle aged woman roared like a fucking animal. Myra ran, grabbing a cast iron frying pan and defending herself. She beat her mother's head in because that thing had not been her mother. Myra had been afraid for her own life. The dark haired young woman immediately ran out doors, fell to her knees, and heaved. What the hell was going on?! Just as killing her mother was a blur, her decision to get back into her pickup truck and drive home was vague.

Days passed, and Myra locked herself in her apartment.. Chaos and death and warnings of apocalyptic proportions filled the media, but before any sufficient details were given, all power was cut. The brunette was running out of food and water; she knew that she'd die if she didn't nourish herself. So, she went to her closet and employed the hand gun her father had given her before she moved out and braved the outside world. The streets were abandoned besides corpses - the scent of rotting flesh was stomach turning. The woman found the nearest grocery store, which had already been raided, and entered.

She wove through mostly empty shelves and broken glass. The smell of rot was overpowering - not only in this grocery store, but in the entire city. Putrid meat and sewage was a gentle description for the heaviness of the air. Myra's hiking boots were tied tightly, her straight legged jeans tucked into the shoes. On her upper half she wore a hoodie despite the oppressive heat, the sleeves duct taped around her wrists to keep herself shielded. Tumbles of long, dark hair was piled atop her head in a tight knot.

Myra was a conventionally pretty girl with dark eyes, an enviable figure and lush lips.. but right now she was pale, tired and so, so hungry. As such, she knelt with an open duffel bag and began to pile in cans of preserved fruit as silently as possible. Myra paused, hearing footsteps behind her. She cursed beneath her breath - the notion that it was a living person was just as terrifying as it being an undead thing. She swallowed hard and turned, coming face to face with a human man. He was bigger than her, he could probably snap her neck and take her weapon and food if he felt the urge.

Her gun was tucked into the waist of her jeans at the small of her back, her hoodie concealing it. The cool metal against her hot skin gave her some comfort. She blinked slowly, wide doe eyes meeting his face as her hands raised in a gentle gesture of submission. "Just looking for food, don't want any trouble." Myra declared, extending her leg and toeing her duffel bag toward him to show that she wasn't hiding anything and wasn't intending on attacking him.

Average response length & content:

Sex & Afterglow - space bounty hunters

<Snipped for Sexual Graphic Description> - by Timeless (Staff)

Light medieval fantasy - queen & knight

Her own knights shifted, clearly uncomfortable with the fact that an armed man was so close to their self-made Queen, a woman who was responsible for their well being and livelihoods. Blue eyes never left this man, sizing him up as he sized her up, and she began to circle him to move things along. Her eyes swept his frame in appreciation, almost a little bit intrusively. She could see powerful muscle - the product of discipline - beneath his admirable attire.

He was exotic and beautiful just like her precious nation. The Great Forest, more formally known as Kasteel, was a hub for people like him but he was clearly quite different. Eyes snapped up and she wordlessly insisted that her knights eased up, especially as he dropped to his knee, and she rounded him to stand in front of him. "Admirable," she responded to his luxuriously accented words, his way of wording things a little bit different from her way.

"Rise, Cortos." She insisted, standing tall and looking up at him confidently. "My name is Astra Verges." She told him as a soft breeze kissed the room, tousling her hair and spreading the sheer fabric of her gown over her soft curves. She bowed her head, looking up at him through a collection of eyelashes; Myra didn't look down on him as some royals did to their warriors. She saw him as an equal.

"My men have told me that you have fought valiantly to protect my city," she told him, eyes searching his face. She was standing close enough for him to smell the floral oils in her hair and pure mint on her breath from chewing stems to keep her feeling cool. "As a reward of my gratitude, I'd like to offer you a permanent position on my personal guard. I'm well aware that you're a traveler, so I'll give you the freedom to serve me at your convenience. In exchange for your skill, I'll give you land, coin and title." She arched a graceful brow, licking her lips thoughtfully.

"I pray you accept my offer. Your very presence has impressed me." She admitted, bowing her head respectfully to him. Astra wanted him on her side for his strength; his loyalty may mean she became that much more powerful.

temptressdragon

You have some interesting ideas here. I'm a novice to the art of role playing and attempting to expand my skills...and I admit to being a little intimidated BUT I like that. *guess this is more of a free nudge/bump of response*

You have so many good ideas listed...its super hard to narrow down...but I'll keep an eye on your list as I think it over. I need something to challenge me...and you might be that person.
"We do not have Man's gift of tongue or of the imagination.  What is - for dragons - is.  We cannot wish it away.  We cannot make the real unreal, or the unreal real.  I envy Man this gift."
- Grandfather Dragon, from Great-Grandfather Dragon's Tale (Jane Yolen)

temptressdragon

You know what...I have just had a craving for Pacific Rim. Lemme research you a bit more before I contact you.
"We do not have Man's gift of tongue or of the imagination.  What is - for dragons - is.  We cannot wish it away.  We cannot make the real unreal, or the unreal real.  I envy Man this gift."
- Grandfather Dragon, from Great-Grandfather Dragon's Tale (Jane Yolen)

Jakobos

Whoa! I am extremely interested.

Did you know that it's actually pretty hard to find someone who won't back down from threads with posts regularly breaking fifteen paragraphs? That being so, I'm still kind of amazed that this thread hasn't elicited a thermonuclear explosion of interest, this site being what it is. Well, you got one good-looking one. Lrrr looks like he could be a fantastic partner. But still... just one? Seriously? This must be remedied.

Now there are two. :)

A little about me. I broke into the roleplaying scene on another site in early 2012, and had a grand old time for about nine months or so. I came over to this site in December 2012 and started a little group and a few 1-on-1 plays until January 2013. A freak time travel accident blew me one year ahead to January 2014, and now here I am.

I like long responses in roleplay. Once I really get into something, I've sometimes gotten up to 1500, 2000, 2500 words in one reply (about forty paragraphs, if you prefer that metric). That's fairly rare, but it's so great when it happens. You know the feeling? When you're completely immersed in your writing and it just keeps going and going and going until you finally wrap it up, scroll up, think "Whoa!" and put it into a word counter and immediately feel a little twinge of pride? Or is that just me?

As for the type of play, a surprising number of the ones you suggested appealed to me. You're really good at this. But of all those, two in particular stuck out: of the settings, "Robot x Maker", and of the plots, "The Wolf and I." Particularly the latter. Whenever I'm interested in a plot like this, I usually take the time to write out a snippet of what my writing might be in the actual thread. Two reasons: so I can figure out if I'm actually interested, and so you can see what it'll be like if we do get on it.

Turns out I am actually interested. Here's what I got.

Panic.

It wasn't a feeling he knew well. Sure, he'd felt its equivalent a few times before: in high school, freshman year, when he hadn't made his first tryout for the football team, and in his first year of college when he'd come within a whisker of losing his scholarship due to low grades. Those had been panic-worthy occasions, definitely. Not getting to play a sport that had passed from hobby to lifestyle for him in middle school? Not getting to stay in a college program where he got to feel like a real champion, and be a real champion on top of it? Terrifying prospects, even to someone like him.

And yet both incidents seemed to pale before what faced him now: an image reflected back from the full-length mirror in the small apartment. He had four legs and a tail. A thick grey coat of fur. A long muzzle hiding sharp canine teeth. It backed up what his altered senses had been telling him: either he had completely lost his mind, or he was a wolf.

If someone had asked him yesterday if he could think of any situation that would freak him out of his mind, he would probably have answered no, and he would probably have meant it too. His toughness wasn't just a show; he could generally take what life threw at him, and toss it right back in life's face if he didn't like it. But this? No. No, this wasn't life, this was some sick fantasy-world thing. This couldn't possibly be happening. Dream? Hallucination? Madness? One of those, but there was no way this had actually happened to him.

Perhaps if he had been in a more clear and composed state of mind to begin with, he would have noticed just how agitated his thoughts were becoming. He would have realized how unnaturally fearful and increasingly aggressive he was feeling. But he was in no state for self-analysis. Unlike the transformation of his body, the delayed transformation of his mind was all set to go entirely unnoticed.

Fear. Anger. Terror. Fury. They pounded in his head like hail on a tin roof. He had to get out of here. He had to get out of here now.

That's extremely abridged, but you get the idea. That took about four minutes to write. My inspiration for this one is through the roof.

But before I go any further, a warning: I've never actually done any sexually explicit roleplay. I'm all set to satisfy on the 50% story, but I can make no promises on the 50% smut except that I'll give it the best effort I possibly can. (I've read plenty of smut, so I'm not a total newbie there. Just never written any.)

So, you interested?

EDIT. I forgot to mention this, but you might have picked it up when reading the sample above: I don't know what style of werewolf you want to go with, so I just made something up. Do you have a preference on what "rules" we should use?

Jason Kelley

Hey there, I am an experienced roleplayer with over a decade of experience to bring to my writings.  After having read your listing of interests and such I have found a number of things we have in common and would love to discuss them with you.

Star trek and other sci-fi related themes like that, is on the top of my rping list of interests.
Jason Andrew Kelley

Jason Kelley

Good Morning My lady, I'm thinking of a rp involving Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games movies / books being drawn to someone that is so completely opposite of her character, like a moth to an open flame, she can't seem to help herself going to this monster, cruel, brutal harsh person.
Jason Andrew Kelley

Khal Drogo

Hello! I'm somewhat new to Roleplaying, started on it two or three months ago, and I took interest in your post. I'm flexible so we can discuss what you might want to do perhaps. I'm interested in the knight or warlord x princess or whore (big fantasy fan) but the fandoms I'm interested in RPing in are Game of Thrones, Supernatural and Hunger Games in that order.
I'm always up for new RP and I've been trying to improve my writing. Anything with smut and story I'm in just hit me up, I have a request post but anything outside of it is good! check my O/O and hit me up!

Manicgeorgie

I'd be keen to try some of these, I'm new here! If that doesn't bother you send me a pm.

newblood

i let him eat it with his grills, he keeps tellin me to chill

bump and let me know if i owe you. i didn't have a laptop for, like, 100 years

newblood