News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Come play with me in TROPICO!

Started by Celestial Goblin, July 02, 2007, 03:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celestial Goblin

I'm playing this game, where I am a benelovent, democratically elected ruler of a small Carribean nation. I do not opress my people, really.

Game description http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tropico

In this game, I can not only control the development of my island paradise, but also monitor the lives of every individual citizen.

Each citizen has a name, job, home, family, skills, political alliegances, needs and wants.
Each citizen can be a leader of one of the political factions and ever run for a president against me.

Of course who would want to run against the beloved El Presidente? Now, Tropico is a paradise! As soon as we implement my great plan, it will be the best place to live in the world! (right now we only have a 5 farms, shanty town and a huge presidental palace).

So, I invite you take a boat into my game and be one of the citizens. I can keep track of 9 people and give them custom names.
I will post every 2-3 days and give you a report on how you are doing!

When making your character, please make following choices:
Name:
(there are 6 types of factions in the game:capitalist, communist, militarist, religious, intellectual and ecologist. you can belong to more than one. pick up to 4 and give them priority)
Education level:
(no education, school, college. this determines what jobs you can work)
What kind of job you'd like the most:
(no guarantee you will get it. however, if you want to be a soldier, cop, doctor, priest, teacher, farmer, lumberjack, miner, journalist, showgirl or whatever ever, let me know and i'll try to steer it that way)

Swedish Steel

Oooooh, I love Tropico! Been years since I played it though.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Lilian

EL GRUNDO! I am a military soldier with school training. I believe in Military, first. Communism, second. Ecology, third. And Intellectualism, fourth.

I should reinstall Tropico. Darn was that darn fricken fun. =3