News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Tough Bitch to Sub

Started by Lezna, October 08, 2013, 08:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lezna

Right I’m looking for someone to play a real tough bitch, smokes, drinks, tattoos, piercings, drug use, hair in a crazy style, maybe some muscle tone, and anything else you see fit to include. This girl has always been the dominate one when it comes to sex whenever she has a guy over she is always making it clear who the one in charge is.

Just a few examples

The plot of this story is that there have been an odd string of kidnappings of young women. These girls are always broadcasted to the world over the internet after some interesting sexual torture, which would include things like orgasm prevention, aphrodisiac use, and anything else to bring these girls as horny as possible all the while them begging their captor to stop. Eventually after this torture they were raped until eventually they would give in and start begging for more. When done with them the kidnapper uses the girls to find more victims the actual known number of girls he has captured is unknown.

So the idea I am thinking is that one of my characters girls finds your character and lures them into his sex chamber. Being the girl she is however she puts up the best fight that the kidnapper has ever encountered, which just makes him ever more eager to make her scream for more.
I'd like to say that all characters I create and portray are 18 or older. https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=43259 My ons and offs (shall add more over time)