Supernatural, Population 15 [IC] [Day 5]

Started by Saku, August 04, 2009, 11:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

Rumor says the town of Supernatural is cursed and no one can live there for two weeks or longer without ending up dead or going insane. Little do the people know that those who lost their mind were possessed, not crazy. Some rich families gathered together out of boredom and put out the word that whosoever went into Supernatural, stayed there for two weeks or more and came out alive would be given $100,000. This attracted the attention of many and people flocked to the town, eager for the money due to one reason or another. You are one of those people.

What people don't know is that once you enter the town, the curse will settle upon a select few and turn them into demons. Who will in turn try and eliminate you or end up possessing you (Which essentially means you turn into one of them). Let's see how well you do.

Leader (1) (elected)
Ability: Tie-breaking vote should the majority rule be too close to otherwise call. This position can be filled by anyone.

Demons (3)
Ability: As a group, votes to eliminate (1) human per night. Once every three nights they can choose who they want to possess and make one of their own. Whether they succeed or not will be determined by dice roll of the GM (me).
Goal: To eliminate all humans on Earth and to make those who aren't eliminated into one of them. At least two demons must survive to count as a victory.

Psychic (1)
Ability: Can have (1) player's role revealed to them each night through their psychic abilities.
Goal: Discover the identity of the demons and eliminate them before they eliminate you. Survive.

Psychic Apprentice (1)
Ability: Can have (1) player's role of their choosing revealed to them through PM but only one. Choose wisely since you are not a true psychic yet and cannot use your gift more than once per game.
Goal: Discover the identity of a demon and attempt to eliminate all of them before they eliminate you. Survive.

Hunter (1)
Ability: Can use their power to take out (1) person throughout the game. The hunter should try and conserve their ability until they have a good idea of who a demon could be. Because if he/she uses it and eliminates a human he/she will have helped the demons.
Goal: To eliminate a demon with his/her ability. Survive.

Guardian (1)
Ability: Every night, the guardian chooses (1) player (sent in by PM), who is defended against the demons and possession. They can choose themselves too. The guardian cannot defend one person during two consecutive nights. The guardian must choose a different player than the player he guarded during the last night, though he can guard players again that he guarded during earlier nights.
Goal: To figure out who the demons are. Survive.

Angel (1)
Ability: Can save the player chosen at night by the demons from being eliminated. The Angel will receive a PM every night, with information about who was attacked and can either save them or pass on healing for the night. The Angel can only save that particular player once per game.
Goal: To save those that the demons wish to eliminate and to figure out who the demons are. Survive.

Humans (7)
Ability: The power of the vote.
Goal: Eliminate all the demons and survive in Supernatural.

Players can lie, deceive, mislead and trick other players as they see fit, but it should stay within the confines of the game. You can repeat information you receive in PMs, but in your own words.

The traditional day/night cycle will remain.  In order to allow everyone a chance to play, an NPC will be killed the first night, not a player.

When voting for anyone (leader or choice of who to eliminate), please bold your choice in your post.  Do not vote for yourself when it comes to voting a leader or who is to be eliminated.

Only the demons will begin play knowing the other demons.  Everyone else has to fend for themselves and figure out the roles in the course of gameplay.

Oh and include me in any PM related stuff xD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Saku

Many people came to Supernatural, driven here for the money promised and thought nothing of the rumors of the town being cursed. There had to be some sort of logical, scientific explanation to everything that had happened in the past, right? So they stayed, made themselves comfortable and settled down for their first night. But low and behold when morning came, their numbers had fallen by one. Poor Madison had been eliminated by some strange force. Obviously there was something wrong with this town and they would need to elect a leader to guide them through this.

Remaining Players:
Kip
Marguerite
Rockin
rafufu
Josietta
LadySky
Teno
Ryven
Kitsu
Evil Pixie
precious
Queentrippingserpent
Sateru
Silk Satine
daylily

There are 3 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 7 Humans.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Transgirlenstein

I nominate myself as the Leader.  I am sure I can get us through this so we can get that prize money!  I promise to get us out alive!

But since I can't step forward and claim responsibility, I must nominate someone else for it..Ryven looks big and strong even if he seems a bit obessed about muffins!
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Ryven

I nominate Kip as leader because I think he'd look good in a spandex super-hero outfit. ;D

DarkAngel

Marguerite

Kip should wear something tight and black.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Rockin

Ryven

Quote from: Queentrippingserpent on August 04, 2009, 11:59:30 AM
I nominate myself as the Leader.  I am sure I can get us through this so we can get that prize money!  I promise to get us out alive!

But since I can't step forward and claim responsibility, I must nominate someone else for it..Ryven looks big and strong even if he seems a bit obessed about muffins!

I am the muffin man.  It'd be silly not to be obsessed with muffins.  *pulls out a bag of fresh baked muffins*

Teno

If the leader has to wear something black and tight, of course I'm gonna vote for Marg. *grins and winks in her direction*

Kip

I think that rafufu would make a good leader!

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Kitsu

I'll vote for Kip. Mostly because I wanna see that tight black outfit too. ;)
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

Solaine

I think I'll vote for Marguerite. ;D
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Saku

Current voting (for Leader):

Ryven (1) - Queentrippingserpent
Kip (7) - Ryven, Evil Pixie, Marguerite, Kitsu, LadySky, precious, Sateru
Marguerite (4) - Rockin, Teno, Silk Satine, Rafufu, Josietta
Rafufu (1) - Kip
Rockin (0)
Josietta (0)
LadySky (1) - daylily
Teno (0)
Kitsu (0)
Evil Pixie (0)
precious (0)
Queentrippingserpent (0)
Sateru (0)
Silk Satine (0)
daylily (0)

Yet to vote: 0

There are 3 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 7 Humans.
I'm back!

LadySky

I shall vote the Kip because I am all for seeing this super-hero outfit!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

The Dark Raven

I am voting for LadySky.  No reason not to.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

precious

Sateru

Saku

Final voting (for Leader):

Ryven (1) - Queentrippingserpent
Kip (7) - Ryven, Evil Pixie, Marguerite, Kitsu, LadySky, precious, Sateru
Marguerite (4) - Rockin, Teno, Silk Satine, Rafufu, Josietta
Rafufu (1) - Kip
Rockin (0)
Josietta (0)
LadySky (1) - daylily
Teno (0)
Kitsu (0)
Evil Pixie (0)
precious (0)
Queentrippingserpent (0)
Sateru (0)
Silk Satine (0)
daylily (0)

And so the leader chosen by the humans to lead them through the next few weeks in Supernatural would be Kip. But there was no time to rest. A killer remained among them somewhere and until that person was caught no one was safe.

Another vote must be called, and quickly, to decide who would not live to see the next sunset.

• Ryven
  • Kip
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Josietta
  • LadySky
  • Teno
  • Kitsu
  • Evil Pixie
  • precious
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • Sateru
  • Silk Satine
  • daylily

I'm back!

LadySky

I vote Queentrippingserpent......something slithers under that skin!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Teno

Too early to tell. Perhaps she was shivering from the cold and that's what made it look that way? I think we put the wrong person as leader. Don't you think? Was almost too easy for Kip, almost like he had unnatural assistance..

DarkAngel

Strange things happen , Seems not right I tell you , So my mentor she is wise to all but can be sneaky I will choose her yes I will Miss MargShe shouldn't of took my Rockin

Transgirlenstein

What me?!  I vote LadySky for she seems to have it out for me for no good reason!
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Ryven

Rockin

I have nothing to go on, so this will be my placeholder for now.