Who Run Barter Town? -Freeform Post Nuclear Settlment- (Recruiting Closed)

Started by Urbanzorro, September 07, 2013, 10:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neysha

We have a brothel. Itd be extremely odd that there would be no place for prostitutes.

Worst brothel ever.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Neysha on September 11, 2013, 12:07:02 PM
We have a brothel. Itd be extremely odd that there would be no place for prostitutes.

Worst brothel ever.

Agreed! I'm sure there are room for some prostitutes, Christa (:

- Rainbow

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Clio

Angela "Ginger" McKinley
Played by Christa McGinn
Age 25
Gender Female
Role In Town Prostitute

Physical Details
Angela's nickname obviously came from her natural hair color, which is a dark copper red. She has pale skin and freckles, which is NOT conducive to good health in this post-nuclear wasteland. Her eyes can look green or blue, depending on the light, and her hair falls to  her mid-back in loose curls. Her face is pretty, and she knows how to make herself appealing with what little make-up she can find or trade for, or make from the very few plants that grow in the area. She is 5'4" and about as curvy as a young woman can be while still living in the wasteland. She is still petite and strong, but she does have a nice hourglass figure. She has tattoos that the slaver gave her, although she had others made to cover up some of her old slave ones.

Personality
Ginger is smart, clever and witty, and she doesn't let anyone walk over her or the other girls. In her opinion, prostitutes are the most in-demand professionals, so they deserve respect. She is kind and protective, but fierce and strong. Stubborn as a mule, she is independent and strong-willed...and very impatient. Naturally sensual, she has learned to be more seductive from her profession, so she is a very sexual woman now. She is maternal and passionate, as well as creative and easily distracted. She can be a hot mess or an elegant courtesan, depending on the day...or even hour. However, around clients, she is always Laura's best girl. There's a reason she's the top earner in the brothel, and she is proud of that fact. The only reason she rarely goes outside is because of the sun and its effect on her skin. If it's night, she's all about it. She is almost naively fearless, but has an irrational fear of snakes.

Personal History
Angela was born 5 years after the war ended to a relatively 'normal' family. However, the world wasn't normal anymore. They tried to live in a sort of 'fixed-up' suburb, but it was really just a group of house skeletons with tarps as roofs. She and her two younger siblings (a brother and a sister) were pretty much on their own from the time they could walk. Her father had died of radiation poisoning, and her mother had gone insane afterward. She soon killed herself, and Angela was the oldest at 10. She knew that three children by themselves would be sold off to traders, so she hid her and her siblings in an abandoned house and did her best to raise them. She was the only parent they remember.

As they got older, they were able to hop on a trade caravan supposedly heading to a city. The caravan was hijacked by slavers, and she and her siblings were separated. Angela was out of her mind with grief and that night, managed to escape her captors. She found the caravan again, but everyone who was left had been slaughtered. She was 16.

She spent the next two years searching for her brother and sister, and she finally got a lead that led her to one of the most ruthless slave camps known in the area. She thought her skills were good enough that she could scout unseen, but that didn't work. She was soon captured, and even though she fought tooth and nail, they kept her. Trying to...train...her for sexual slavery. She lost her virginity when she was 18 to a mean brute of a slaver when he raped her. He continued to do this even after others suggested she was ready to be sold, but he didn't want to give her up. When she asked about her siblings, she was told that they had been there, but had died during their training in the fields.

That's when she found out she was pregnant. Although she knew it was the slaver's, she swore that she would make this a good thing. She would be a good mother, and she'd escape. She almost made it, too, but when she tried, the slaver was ready. He kept her under lock and key until she had the baby, and then refused to let her even see her daughter before the infant was taken away to be sold. Apparently babies fetched a lot from mothers who had lost their own children during the war or to the dangerous wastelands afterward. She had named her little girl Rachel, and now that her heart was broken from learning of her siblings' fate, she was doubly miserable. This led her to finally succeed at an escape attempt when she was 21, and she left that hell. She never looked back.

Then she found Dry Gulch. As she has deep trust issues, she was slow to accept anything, but she got to know the brothel owner and realized that this could be her way to recover from her past. She would be doing the same thing she was trained to do, but she would get paid for it. She wasn't a slave. She was a business woman. Plus, now that she had sex on her own terms, she actually began to enjoy it. She has been there for 4 years now, and has slowly risen through the ranks to be Laura's top girl.

Angela hasn't forgotten her daughter, and she constantly asks travelers for any information that might give her something to go on. So far, she has had no luck.

Sexual Orientation
Although Angela classifies herself as a bi, she is actually more straight. She prefers men to women, and in that way, loves as many men as they can give her. Perhaps it was because of her abuse, but she now has a penchant for rough sex. Bondage, pain and male domination turns her on. She loves oral, and she is quite kinky considering her past. She will not associate with clients under the age of 18, and scat is completely off limits.
Skills Sex, Survival, Seduction, Cooking, Camping, Escape, Creating Cosmetics and Medicines from Herbs
Living Accommodations Room at the brothel.
Notable Possessions An old picture of her family, an iron dagger and various things from her previous home and life that she keeps in a knapsack.
Character's Offs Rape, Non-Con, Underage Characters (18+ please), Watersports, Scat, Anal, Bestiality, Torture.
Player's Offs Underage Characters (18+ please), Scat
Additional Images

Clio

Ack! And I realized that, like an idiot, I put "Barter Town" in as the name, when it's actually Dry Gulch. I'll fix that...sorry.

EDIT: And part of her bio got cut out! Weird...fixing that too.

Urbanzorro

@xSnorkleRainbow, elfguy, & Christa McGinn: Characters approved :D

@Anyone still lurking: I'll probably be starting the game sometime tomorrow(or tonight if my muse hits me hard with the 'write now!" stick) so if you're looking to join I'd advise putting up a character asap ;D
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

CurvyKitten

Hmm...I am interested but I don't want to upset the balance you now have.

Neysha

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 11, 2013, 10:00:26 PM
Hmm...I am interested but I don't want to upset the balance you now have.

JOIN NOW DAMMIT!

EDIT: Please... at your leisure.  :P
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

doodasaurus

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

CurvyKitten

Chreestafer

Lt. Commander Nicholai "Nikki" Phoenix
Played by Chreestafer
Age 24
Gender Male
Role In Town Doesn't belong to the town, Drifter
Physical Details Check photos, Distinguishing factors are the burn scars that cover his bare chest
Personality Very quiet and shy at first but opens up
Personal History
Sexual Orientation Straight
Skills military maneuvering and training, cooking
Living Accommodations Nowhere, all he owns is the clothing on his back and the items in his bags.
Notable Possessions Mass amount of knives, machete, revolver with 3 bullets, two bags (one side bag and one back pack), books
Character's Offs just check my personal offs
Player's Offs just check my personal offs

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Urbanzorro

@Chreesstafer: Looks good so far, though you'll need to explain his military training in his bio due to there being pretty much no military by the time he was born. Also please list your major ons/off as opposed to simply saying to look in your on/offs thread, I want everyone's sheets to serve as a quick reference where everyone's on/offs can be seen as opposed to players having to link to another page.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Chreestafer

Quote from: Urbanzorro on September 11, 2013, 11:02:27 PM
@Chreesstafer: Looks good so far, though you'll need to explain his military training in his bio due to there being pretty much no military by the time he was born. Also please list your major ons/off as opposed to simply saying to look in your on/offs thread, I want everyone's sheets to serve as a quick reference where everyone's on/offs can be seen as opposed to players having to link to another page.

Kk ill work it all up properly tomorrow.   His training though will come from his parents (who were military)

In essence he grew up in a military base colony that banded together to live on the base after the war.  There they still trained the young in schooling and military tactics (as if it mattered) he doeznt have any tours of duty under his belt or anything just what hez been taught.
Ons and Offs
F-List

CurvyKitten

What I have so far, working on the last bits and will try and finish them tonight. But I'm starting to get rather sleepy so it may be tomorrow morning before I get it done.

Lola 
Played by Curvykitten
Age 24
Gender Female
Role In Town Gardener and Supply runner...yes she is that ballsy
Physical Details
Hair: Black/Dark Brown
Eyes: Brown
Skin Tone: Medium
Height: 5'4.
Measurements: 34-26-38C
Other:A scar that runs up the left side of her spin, it's faded over the years but it looks as if someone tried to slice her. Strange scars that look almost surgical in nature in verious places on her body. A strange tattoo one her right wrist half scratched away by her own fingers.
Personality Lola isn't as soft and sweet as her name would lead you to believe. She has a strong will, a loyal heart, is stubborn as hell, and has a temper that can rival and shake anyone around her. When you’re on her good side she is playful, tricky, a bit of a smart ass, and loyal to a fault. When you’re on her bad side however, she can be a force to be recoded with. Her anger when uncontrolled can be a freighting thing. She is a person of passion, when she gives in and embraces it she can be your worst enemy or the best lover you've ever had. She is heat, passion, exploration, strength, intelligence, all in one untamed and amazingly curvy well-toned body.
Personal History
Most everyone had a story, a place they came from, family and friends they had lost. Memories of the war, or the way the world fell apart afterward. The fires that burned away the lush green and dried up some of the oceans. Yeah sure most had something that explained how they had become who they were, or how they ended up in a place like Dry Gulch. So why didn't she? How could a person just wake up one day to a world that had turned to hell and have no idea how it all began? Most of all how could they not know who they were? All really good questions, questions that Lola couldn't answer.

All she knew was that one day she woke up in what was left of an old hospital, or at least that was what it seemed like. How she knew that was beyond her, but there she was in nothing but a gown as walls fell around her. Confusion and fear filled her mind and she did what her body naturally told her to do. She ran, as fast and as far as her bare feet could get her. The broken down colony burning away, its ashes were the only thing left after a rouge scavenger group attacked.

Lost and confused Lola scavenged for what she could, somehow having a good handle on survival skills. She managed to pull together some gear and found herself leaving what was left of the small colony and venturing out into a very strange new world.

As Lola traveled she realized she had a great many skills, each one needed to survive. She did come across people, some weren't so bad. A odd married couple put her up for a few days and even helped her pick out a name. Lola after a fun little song that she seemed to like very much. But as all good things do, that too had to come to an end. As wild mutated dogs attacked the small home, killing the couple and taking the small sense of stability that Lola had found away. So again she found herself traveling, wondering the lonely roads. Sometimes finding fellow travelers that helped, and sometimes finding those that just took what they wanted.

Years passed and soon Lola found herself camping outside a small colony. Not yet sure if the group inside could be trusted or not. But soon her answer came as the colony was attacked, by a group she had come across before. So without hesitation Lola road her bike into town and help lay waist to the gang that was attacking Dry Gulch. That was where she was attacked, and where she gained the scar that cut so harshly along her back. She was trying to help a teenage kid to cover; their panic caused them to get caught just long enough for Lola to be cut down. The next thing Lola knew was she was waking up in their make shift clinic. Being told it was a miracle she survived, but that she still had a great deal of healing to do. Al said she would be safe, taken cared of since she helped fight off the attackers.

A few years later Lola found herself still in that small colony. Only a select few knew what her past held, but even with that unknown lingering in her thoughts. Lola found herself a place to belong, finding that she did in fact have skills that not only helped the colony but helped her find a sense of purpose. So....what will her story hold from here on out? Where was she really from? Did she have someone that cared for her, someone looking for her? Who was she? These were all questions she still couldn't answer, but at least she found a place that helps her forget to ask them...at least for a little while.

Sexual Orientation straight with a few bi thoughts but has never slept with a woman
Skills
Gardening: Carmen seems to have the greatest green thumb left in this hell of a world. She has managed to work some bits of soil into growing food, and a hydroponic garden for just about everything else. She grows what ever she can get a hold of, so to her seeds are actually quite valuable.
Survivalist: Carmen as been a survivor all her life, and has honed those skills to a a near mastery of the art.
Combat: where there are those that say they have trained for years in a style, Carmon can simply say she has been fighting all her life. She may not be trained in a specific style. But she will do everything she can to win the fights she does get into.
Dancing: Though it isn't a skill she show often at all, it is still a skill she holds. And even if she doesn't share it with just anyone, well let just say those that do see it don't forget it. 

Living Accommodations A modified addition to the green house, that is basically a studio apartment.
Notable Possessions Motorcycle modified for extended runs, large hunting knife that is always kept sharp, gardening tools, books and different music players and music (she collects them), survival gear, shot gun, shell press to make her own bullets (she is known to fill them with rock salt), protective gear she wears on her runs,
Character's Offs being forced, anal, bathroom play, excessive pain, extreme bondage, humiliation
Player's Offs bathroom play, humiliation, scarring or branding my character,
Additional Images

Wicked Vixen

Hello everyone was wondering if you were still accepting female characters?
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Eobelle

I am very interested in making a scavenger/prostitute, if there is still room.  I'm new, but extremely excited to join in and pop my Elliquiy cherry.

Clio

Lol. UZ, you might have to take out that "seeking females" thing, as now we'll need males. :)

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 12, 2013, 11:13:11 AM
Lol. UZ, you might have to take out that "seeking females" thing, as now we'll need males. :)

Haha, I was just about to say the same thing XD! I think we could probably get some more of both gender in on the action!

- Rainbow ♥