A Little Bit of Spice (RP Ideas!)

Started by Beauty In Script, December 16, 2012, 01:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beauty In Script

What I am looking for:

Vampire versus Hunter (Exotic/NC/Extreme): A little bit of this and a little bit of that, shall we? This vampire is not Anne Rice, nor is it World of Darkness entirely. Feel free to pull from whatever inspiration you want. THIS VAMPIRE CAN NOT SPARKLE. THIS VAMPIRE DOES NOT WALK IN SUNLIGHT. Phew, those are really my only two restrictions. This isn't a Twilight romance. No way on that one. The vampire is a Male, but I don't care what gender YOU are. I will be playing a female hunter who simply has no idea what she's walking in to, whether it's because she's a fairly new apprentice or the vampire is very, very old and very, very powerful. I prefer someone who knows something about the genre and can elaborate on which flavor of vampire you want to take. If you want to be a Clan from World of Darkness/Vampire: the Masquerade, by all means. If you want to be a generic Dracula (no, you may not be him :-D) that's also alright. You WILL be stronger than my human. You WILL be able to fairly easily overpower her. Make it creative. Be kinky, sexy. In this version, maybe your vampire enjoys the manipulation of the human body. Maybe he can have sex, even if it's imperative that he feeds very soon after. Maybe you take a page from the Harry Dresden White Court vampire who feeds on lust. There are many, many avenues this SL can take, and I'm looking for someone willing to take the plunge on this one!

Bondage/Extreme: The SL I'm interested in is a vanilla female (me) walking into a BDSM club, completely unaware of what to expect or what will happen to her. You can play either male or female (And be either gender yourself) and it can be as extreme as your imagination wants to go. I prefer someone who is capable of vivid description with this one. Will your character let her go in the end? Who knows.....  (Click for Picture)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
An Inspiration of Naughty!

Gorean Genre: This doesn't necessarily mean by-the-book, but inspired by the world of Gor. I prefer to play the slave in a Master/Slave scenario, or the seduction of a Free Woman to slave is always a fun angle. If you've never read the books (yours truly) there is ample research available on the internet. It is a SL that will need to be discussed and SOME knowledge of the genre would be helpful.

In Discussion

Extreme: This is another topic of SL that will need to be discussed before attempting it. There are more than a few directions to take it from sadistic man and his wife who heals magically, to the young woman curious about BDSM and getting more than she bargains for. Limitations on this: I prefer not to do "play" with anything feces or urine related, though it could be part of the general direction of the SL. Example: if the female is hanging on the wall for two days she WILL have an accident of some sort. Creativity is required for this one as is description that makes sense.

Love Triangle: A more complex scenario, but only for two players. I need someone willing to play TWO males for it, or a Male and a Female. I don't care what gender YOU are. I'm really not one for sappy romance, so this would be more a Control SL.

In Discussion: Two Males interested in One Female. Other options open.

I'm up for nearly everything. Shoot an idea my way. When I come up with more, I'll stick them up here. I will play either gender and have played animals before. I can do multiple characters in the same scene or just one. Lay some creativity on me and we'll go from there.

Happy gaming!
Role-Play Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=160325.0

As of 1/14/13: Life is really busy. I think I have PMed all partners, but I am slowing down my pace a LOT. I understand if that's not okay. Please be honest.

Beauty In Script

As of 1/14/13: Life is really busy. I think I have PMed all partners, but I am slowing down my pace a LOT. I understand if that's not okay. Please be honest.

Beauty In Script