Eden: The Coming {RECRUITING} (Freeform- Dragons & Other Mythic Races Playable!)

Started by Adonis, December 16, 2012, 01:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

There is an IC thread I'm assuming, but I can't seem to find it. Would someone please link it to me so I can read what's been going on so far? I'd like to see where everything is :-)

Secretwriter

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

kingmaster1

Wow, the more I read the more I know I'm totally into this ;D

I will start writing up a character :-)

Adonis

Glad to hear it ! If you need any help, just let Secret, Angelicant, or myself know, and we'll bombard you with information.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

kingmaster1

Okay, here's a question, do I post the character here or pm him?

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Secretwriter

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

kingmaster1

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

kingmaster1

Adonis

Aye, both have been received, and are undergoing review. Should pop em out on the other end here shortly !
O/O's

Secretwriter

Quote from: Adonis on January 22, 2013, 07:43:41 PM
Aye, both have been received, and are undergoing review. Should pop em out on the other end here shortly !

Um. 'Donis... Scat is against my ons babe. :3 just sayin

kingmaster1

Hooray! I got mine posted and now I just need to think of where to post first, obviously in the country thread but...I'll be doing some reading to know what's happening and who I might be able to talk with within a few posts :-)

Kiric Rand

Quote from: kingmaster1 on January 22, 2013, 08:06:29 PM
Hooray! I got mine posted and now I just need to think of where to post first, obviously in the country thread but...I'll be doing some reading to know what's happening and who I might be able to talk with within a few posts :-)

*In a Scruffy like voice* "Second"
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Secretwriter

The nest was where everyone else started, then were allowed to go on. I don't know if that's still the case.

kingmaster1

Okay, if that's the case I'll start him there. If not...he'll probably be in his cave :P

Secretwriter

OH he's older. he'd be in his own cave. He's already out of the cave system.

kingmaster1

Adonis

Kingmaster, if you could do me a ginormous favor?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=160407.0

Thats the IC plot discussion thread. If you ever have any questions as to whats going on, what needs to be done, and who's where, just stick em in there. Gotta try and keep the recruitment thread open to those types of things  ;)
O/O's

kingmaster1

Adonis

O/O's

Chasseybaby

Adonis

Of course we are. I have no intent on closing recruitment in the immediate future!
O/O's

Chasseybaby

Kokaine

*is officially about to start pimpin' her dragons*

The Koka has a female cobalt and a male gold that both need some connections--friends, rivals, companions, enemies, potential love interest... I dun care, just someone to interact with ^^
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os