what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puppet D

Black long-sleeved shirt and blue and black men's lounging pants.
O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
she'll make you out to be a king,
then set fire to your throne."
- Phar West Nagle

Nico

Black adidas sweat pants, black tee

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Fragile Dreams on December 28, 2009, 10:10:14 AMBlack sweat pants, brown hoodie blouse, black socks, black boxers, white Nike's
Quote from: Nicholas on December 29, 2009, 05:54:18 AMBlack adidas sweat pants, black tee
Love men in black

Quote from: Puppet D on December 28, 2009, 04:49:25 PMBlack long-sleeved shirt and blue and black men's lounging pants.
A lady, too.

Me ~~~ Over-sized white mans dress shirt and red satin ballet flats

Bliss

A pale blue spaghetti-strap tank top with a black sweater-shawl over to keep me warm, and a long grey plaid A-line skirt. Also, ballet style tan crocs slippers, which totally do not match, but are lined with a squirrel-fur like faux fur, and are SO cozy keeping my feet warm!

My hair is tossed up on top of my head with an elastic. Black framed glasses. The usual jewelry assortment.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Talia

baby blue yoga pants, white tank, powder blue tank, white ankle socks
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Beguile's Mistress

Tailored, long-sleeved white shirt, slim-fitting jeans with gold chain belt, oxblood loafers

Fragile Dreams

Top hat, black tight jeans, white thick blouse, black socks, white Nike's

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Fragile Dreams on December 31, 2009, 05:37:03 AMTop hat, black tight jeans, white thick blouse, black socks, white Nike's
*grins*  Sweet

Black and white plaid pajama pants, huge white t-shirt (just woke up, waiting for coffee)

Talia

Men's grey and black long dress shirt. Black tank under and black bikini underwear
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Asmea

dark blue cuffed jeans, limited edition pale allstars with old skool pin up and tiger tattoo on them along with the typical nautical star, black leather belt with a Vince ray pin up buckle, white wifebeater and a black button up shirt, sleeves rolled up till bout the elbows.

Kizurin

Yellow, fluffy, warm, soft, cosy, large and simply amazing bathrobe.
My switches ON and OFF
When Kizurin is away...

I am rooting for you Vekseid, stay healthy.

The human species is made up of seven billion subspecies each consisting of one specimen. 
~Robert Brault

Beguile's Mistress

over-sized white man's dress shirt and bunny slippers

Fior

blue jeans with a hole in the right leg and the right cuff all shredded (the dog plays dirty when he's loosing in a foot race. no injuries. he just goes for the clothes)

black tshirt with a variety of better known marvel superheroes (or have at some point in their careers been short lived superheroes) on it.

long hair pulled through the back of a grey baseball style cap that says <head> on the front and </head> on the back.

once mostly white sneakers with a variety of black and red lines and angles and such that are undoubtedly meant to make them look more sporty.

SashaS1989

an American Eagle sweater ( yes I know it's for teenagers but it fits perfectly), and some lose blue plaid pajama pants

Talia

Black leggings and a red Roots sweatshirt

On's & Off's
A&A

Beguile's Mistress

White silk blouse with long sleeves and lapel collar, black wool slacks with gold chain belt, black satin ballet flats.

angeli

light blue tank top, a pair of running  shorts stolen from the boyfriend rolled up a few times to keep them on my hips

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

Onica

My favorite pink sleeping T with the arms and neck ripped out and black jammy pants...

angeli

Three layers of shirts: tank top from earlier, white turtleneck, aquamarine sweater in a cotton/wool blend. Oh, and dark wash stretch jeans with frayed hems.

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

TheMadHatter

Boyshorts and a tank top. Hey, It's Southern California!

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Large white man's tuxedo shirt and fuzzy pink socks

Fragile Dreams

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on January 02, 2010, 07:19:38 PM
Large white man's tuxedo shirt and fuzzy pink socks
Would love to see those toes wiggling. :D