Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TankNSpank

Granted, but all the rides have a 10% chance (each run) to malfunction and kill those riding them.

I wish the snow outside would never melt.

Sybl

Granted.  and Welcome to E. the land of forever snow in your corner only :P Sad for you it snows so much you are stuck in your vehicle and freeze. Poor little Icicle man.  >:)

I wish I had a dollar for every wicked thought everyone thinks at least once a day.

Jalynn6

Granted. But when each dollar is created, it also makes that evil thought real.  The world becomes even more corrupt and is destroyed  so your money doesn't matter!

Sybl

and you forgot your wish, so I wish for you to remember your next wish, so I may corrupt you it.

Mordred

You do.. but not before I capture your aura in a little jar. But worry not.. The lid has holes poked and I do take wonderful care of my acquisitions. You can forget about sunlight, however.. I have an allergy.

I wish I could slip into that perfect blend of mind altering bliss and ultra buzzing alertness.. and stay just so.. forever.
*See Pillory*

SilentGemini

You do...but you are the combination turns your personality into one of awkward indifference and unappealing neutrality. Any lover you would find interesting finds you to be terribly droll and boring, and leaves to seek greener pastures.

I wish I could run away with the love of my life.

Flaming

Granted, you start running, then, since the globe is... well, a globe, you find yourself back at the start

I wish I had a love of my life

Sybl

Granted. You find your love, and she sees what a fine catch you are, however, you burn her with your flame, therefore you know you can only consummate your love when you drown yourself in tears.

I wish my muse would get to work on the posts I owe.

Mordred

Granted! Ahhhh, but that devious little muse of yours.. taught well from.. well.. you... had to pull a few strings to get this wish to blossom. You thought sleep was difficult before? Now, some crazy thing with horns taunts you as you try to drift off, salivating about that soul of yours that now belongs.. to him.

I wish I had photographic memory.
*See Pillory*

Jalynn6

Granted!  But the government discovers your gift and uses you as a backup computer and you spend your days strapped to a chair watching flashing pictures of history until you die.

I wish my cold would go away.

SilentGemini

Granted...and replaced with lupus which Doctor House fails to cure because it's never lupus.

I wish I had a job that appreciated me.

Jalynn6

Granted!  But that job is You are the only one able to feed the nasty slobbering braindamaged hyenas in the animal testing ward of the exotic pound!  Everyone appreciates you! and no one would trade with you!

I wish I were a majestic, young and healthy male Siberian tiger 900 years ago.

SilentGemini

Granted! You become a young and healthy Siberian tiger 900 years ago, and meet your death at the hands of a young, eager slavic warrior who skins you and wears you as a cloak.

I wish I could have six million dollars.

Adammair

Granted, you get six million dollars, but then you're in a horrific accident that shatters almost every bone in your body, and it costs the doctors exactly six million dollars to replace all those bones with prosthetics and such, thus making you the "Six-Million Dollar Man", only without all those cool bionic parts that make him capable of superhuman feats.

I wish it were sunny and mild, with a light breeze every day, and that I were on the beach surrounded by beautiful, young, bikini-clad women who were all virgins and eager to fulfill my every desire.

(Can't wait to see how this wish gets corrupted...) XD

Flaming

Granted, first being always sunny, means it never rains, so all around is just like a desert, no water but the salty one. Then the only reason all those women are still virgins and looking after you is because you have reverted to the body of a six old boy. So no sex for you!
(Need some more corruption?)

I wish I could have slept last night

Sybl

Granted. But your sleep was interrupted by the neighbors fighting, the dog barking and fire alarms all night.

I wish I didn't have that nightmare that woke me up..

Flaming

Granted, you didn't have the nightmare and didn't wake up, actually you slept so well you wake up late for work

I wish it wasn't raining

Sybl

Granted. It is an ice storm freezing out with 9 inched of ice everywhere.

I wish my muse would come back where she belongs.

SilentGemini

She returns, bringing with her a friend who you absolutely cannot stand to be anywhere near as she keeps asking what you think of her hair.

I wish I were alone.

Izzie Aditi

Granted. But now all human and animal life disappears from Earth and you die within a week. Alone.

I wish I could teleport.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Flaming

Granted, now you have the ability of teleport yourself, for this reason people don't feel safe anymore and hunt you down as a freak (there was a film about that, wasn't it?)

I wish someone invented teleport

Izzie Aditi

Granted. Now however nobody needs airplanes, buses, trains or cars anymore and all those manufacturers riot, ending in massive chaos all over the world.

I wish I wouldn't procrastinate this much.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Sybl

Granted. You stop procrastinating, and become too busy for writing, your friends, suddenly you are so alone you wish your wish never happened.

I wish I would finish my novel.

Tamhansen

granted. however it is finished so quickly it turns out terrible. No one wants to read it let alone buy it.

I wish I had a new puppy.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Sybl

Granted. You pick out your new puppy and find once you bring it home it is related to Cujo, and he doesn't like you or your kitties.

I wish I had more time.