Nimmy's Unending Quest - Seeking M/M games, dominant characters preferred

Started by Nimmy, January 16, 2011, 05:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nimmy

Introduction

Hello, I'm Nimmy! I've been roleplaying online for roughly ten years, although I would say it became more of a serious pastime of mine beginning in college. My writing style began to become more consistent in that time, and that was also about the time that I was referred to Elliquiy.

I almost exclusively play M/M games, although I am open to M/F games with the right partner and the right idea. Take a look at the following posts and sent me a PM if you see anything that catches your fancy. Please do take a moment to read through the information in the first post, since that's generally the important things that I want all new partners to be aware of.

Thank you!

Do's and Don'ts

Do:

• Take a look at my O/Os if you're interested in a game with me.
  • Post as often as you have muse for.
  • Keep communication with me open and feel free to share ideas that you have if we're involved in a game and you'd like to see something new.
  • Be prepared to give me at least an equal ratio of plot to sex in a game - I'm not here to cyber.
  • Feel free to ask me to play multiple games with the same partner - if I'm particularly interested in the plot idea, I will more than likely say yes!
  • Ask if I'd be willing to play two games with the same basic idea, but with two different partners - I may say yes to this as well.
  • Forgive my wordiness - it's a bad habit ^^;

Don't:

• Create a character without any flaws - it's really no fun for me.
  • Explicitly powerplay. I'm alright if you need to borrow my character to do a small thing, but please don't write dialogue or thoughts for them.
  • Get offended if I turn you down for a game - I'm generally VERY picky about my partners' writing style, and if I don't think that I can write opposite you, I'm not going to force it. It honestly makes RPing less enjoyable for me, and we're all here to have fun.
  • Get clingy - if I post to another game before yours, and I've owed you a post longer, it's nothing against you, it's all based on what I'm inspired to write for at any given moment. That being said, I do generally try to post in order of who I've owed a post to longest.

Ideas and Cravings are in the post below.

Nimmy

Ideas - Cravings in Purple

-Reclamation - Nobody had been expecting war to come to the capital city of Noataka. Nobody had been expecting war to come to Noataka at all. Unfortunately, expectations and reality didn't always match up. War had come, and it had come hard, resulting in the bombing and near complete destruction of the capital. The Noatakans had retreated en masse, leaving the city to the invading force.

Mostly. Several guerrilla forces had remained behind, intending to make the advance into the city as unpleasant for the invading force from the neighboring company as unpleasant as possible.

-Variation A: Terry is a guerrilla fighter, a member of a small force that's been defending a small sector of the city as best as possible with their limited supplies and firepower. Despite their attempts, and the attempts of other groups, the enemy has been making a slow and steady advance into the city, eating up more and more territory with every week. Other guerrilla forces in the city have slowly been falling back, withdrawing back into safety as the enemy advances, but the group that Terry is a member of continues to hold its ground as the enemy creeps closer and closer...

I'm looking for a partner to play an enemy soldier opposite Terry. Something happens to the group that Terry is a part of, leaving the young man on his own, trying to find some sort of safety with another group. Ultimately, he gets captured by the advancing enemy forces. Initially, there is no trust between Terry and your character, due to Terry's treatment at the hands of your character's superiors. Ultimately, however, I would like your character and Terry to strike up some sort of relationship, perhaps as your character becomes disenchanted with the propaganda that his superiors and government are feeding their forces.

-Variaton B: Same general idea as Variation A, although here I would be willing to play the more dominant enemy soldier instead of the guerrilla fighter.

Either variation would begin as a non-con game.

-This untitled idea involving Kieran - a blacksmith and ex-adventurer, Kieran presents a striking figure of mixed drow/human heritage. His 6'4, stocky stature hearkens to his human kin, while his black skin and thick silver-grey hair speak of distinctly drow blood. Although he has good vision in low light, his striking blue eyes do not enable him to see in complete darkness. At 34, he has seen much of the world, but would still be young at heart if not for one thing - guilt.

When he was younger, Kieran traveled extensively with two companions - his male lover, and his adopted older sister, the woman who rescued him from a life as a sideshow freak. He loved them both fiercely and would go anywhere with them, but one day, they went where he was not welcome - to war. As a mixed breed, Kieran was not trusted to join in the combat directly, and had to bid farewell to both, He settled in a secluded villge, far from the front, and manned the smithy, waiting for his friends to return.

They never did. Having no prospects elsewhere, Kieran remained in this village, continuing to man the smithy and produce quality goods. He languished quietly for eight years, hoping for better opportunities, or at least a reason to leave and start anew.

The advent of another war was not what he had been looking for. Initially, the war brought in more business for him, since he produced quality weaponry, and for a while, he was reasonably happy. Traffic increased to the village, and the increase in excitement was what he needed. The fighters sparked something in him he'd thought had died, his adventurous spirit, and after some discussion with one of the leaders, who had commissioned him for a new, solid weapon, about whether or not mixed breeds were allowed to fight, he passes his smithy over to his assistant, dusts off his axe, and heads off for the fighting.

I want to pick up with the plot either as Kieran arrives to the front and attaches himself to a band of fighters, or shortly before. I would like Kieran to get involved with another fighter, or even the group's leader. He is a switch, meaning that I can play him as either more dominant or submissive, but my current preferences are slightly more submissive. He is shy, so the character playing opposite him would need to be either very patient or extremely persuasive. My role in this game is non-negotiable - I will be playing Kieran as a more submissive character.

If anything catches your fancy, click here for my O/Os and then please drop me a PM - I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Ready to play characters are listed below.

Nimmy

Characters For Games
These are characters I'd like to play at some point, even if there are no game ideas attached to them at the moment.

-Kieran: described in the story ideas above. This is the inspiration I was drawing from upon his creation. A few notes not mentioned are his leather fetish and his enjoyment of the rougher side of sex (fighting, spanking, etc.)

Settings: Initially created for high fantasy, although I am willing to play with him in other settings. Urban/contemporary fantasy could be interesting.

-Cael: Roughly 24 years old, Cael is about 5'9 and slender, although he has some sort of muscle mass. His eyes are greyish-green, tending more towards grey when annoyed and green when happy, and he has short blond hair. He has a pale complexion and a smattering of freckles across his cheeks, and tends to burn if he's not particularly careful about how he handles himself in the sun. He dresses in simple, understated clothing.

Level-headed, Cael tends to be the voice of reason in group settings, although prefers to hover around the edges due to his shyness. Although he knows how to handle himself in conflicts, he prefers to avoid them since he is a pacifist. He's street smart and semi-fluent in 7 languages, and tends to be a bit of a loner, also due to his shyness. He can be untrusting of strangers at times, and tends to get easily hurt if deceived with any skill since he is extremely loyal to those that he considers friends.

Notes on sexuality: Bi with preference towards women. He's also a virgin and a sub, so at this point would likely be very vanilla and be extremely embarrassed about anything other than straight sex.
Setting: Fantasy, contemporary fantasy, science fiction... try me, I'm willing to experiment here.

-Vance: Vance is about 6'3 inches, with a strong build. His skin tone is naturally a tan color, although it gets darker the longer he spends in the sun. His hair is thick and golden blond, just brushes his shoulders, and tends to be held out of his face in a short ponytail or with a bandana. He has warm brown eyes and plenty of laugh-lines around them. Vance tends to dress in bright colors, and as something of an exhibitionist, can frequently be found without a shirt on, or with a shirt open to show off his chest.

Vance is open and friendly. Although intelligent and capable of offering sound advice, he tends to act like an idiot to amuse himself and other people, and to allow him to pass somewhat unnoticed at times. Self-described as an 'emotional chameleon,' he can adapt to other people's emotions and is good at comforting other people as a result, as well as throwing people off and deceiving people. He is good with any sort of "magic" that involves sleight of hand or other acts of deception, as well as an animal lover

Notes on sexuality: bi with no real preferences (other than "breathing" and "legal adult"), interested in experimentation and as a result open to just about anything.
Setting: best off in something vaguely historical or fantasy-related.

Please PM me if you're interested in discussing a game involving one of these characters!

Nimmy

Moved "The Ruins" up to craving level, moved "Cat and Mouse" and "Bandit Camp" down from craving level to possible story ideas, and removed some cravings that have been satisfied.

Nimmy

Retitled "The Ruins" so it's now "Reclaiming Hope" (still a working title) and added more background to the story and the character I'd like to play.

Nimmy

Edited current games to reflect... well, the games that I'm actually playing at the moment.

Removed "Cat and Mouse" from current game ideas - I have a partner for it at this point.

Added a new character: Cael.

Nimmy

Added a new character: Vance.

Updated Cravings: looking for a partner to play opposite Kieran (see Characters post).

Nimmy

A few changes made to "Reclaiming Hope" (still a working title), relatively minor, but they're there. Apologies for seeming to bump my own thread.

Nimmy

Added college-setting craving, moved ideas around to reflect level of desire to play them.

Also, definitely looking for new games. Apologies for lack of M/F ideas here, but if you have any that you would like to discuss with me, feel free to PM me so we can try to plan something out.

Nimmy

Just a bump to let people know I'm back to looking for games if anyone's interested in playing with me  :-)

Nimmy

"Love in Exile" and "Reclaiming Hope" removed as I have partners for both, cravings and ideas shuffled around to reflect current interests. Sorry for the second bump/update in two days, but sometimes that's how it goes :).

Nimmy

Updated and edited characters, added links to inspirational pictures for them.

Updated current cravings slightly.

Updated list of current games, moved a few "current" games into a haitus section.

Nimmy

Updated: current games, formatting, classification of cravings.

Added: two new bare bones ideas - werewolf craving and "steampunky" one.

Nimmy

I currently have too many games going with Faolan at the moment, so he's been removed entirely for the time being. Apologies to anyone who may have been interested in him, but I will not be accepting games with him as my character at this moment.

Removed ideas that I have found partners for as well.

Nimmy

I apologize for the constant bombardment of updates today. Game requests closed for the time being since due to a number of factors, I'm at my game limit for the time being. Thank you to anyone who may have expressed interest.

Nimmy

Reopening selectively for new games.

Added (or re-added, if you've seen it before) "Reclaiming Hope" in my cravings section.

Minor rewriting of my intro post, including some reorganizing of active games.

Ideally I'd like to keep my new games limited to my cravings, but if you're interested in playing opposite one of my characters, I'm always open to negotiations!

Nimmy

Adjusted craving levels and added a new want (WAAAAAAAANT) for a post-apocalyptic game. Again.

Also did some minor editing of ready-to-play characters.

Nimmy

Finally fleshed out an idea involving Kieran and generally updated ideas/cravings section.

Edited Kieran's profile slightly.

Nimmy

Adjusted interest level on ideas, rearranged ordering.

Added variations on "Reclamation".

Added a new story idea.

Nimmy