Cracks in the Wall of Detective Hadfield; Father/Daughter Incest (M for M/F OOC)

Started by Marlow, May 27, 2012, 05:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlow

Detective William Hadfield has been divorced for eleven years. It was a bitter, divisive series of court battles lasting for the better part of a year. In the end both he and his wife left battered and bruised and filled with contempt for the other. The only good thing that came from that marriage was William’s daughter.

William had managed to hold on to something within his daughter, 7 at the time of the divorce. He saw her once a month, for a weekend, and on alternating holidays. As his daughter grew older, though, she grew more distant, petulant, and it was clear that her mother was poisoning her perceptions of him. She was turning her daughter in to a younger version of herself.

For the last three years William has only seen his daughter every six months, after her mother had managed a court-mandated renegotiation of his visiting rights. This all changed two months ago when his ex-wife was found dead, drowned in their pool. Custody shifted to William and he’s been living with a woman he barely knows anymore.

His daughter didn’t turn out the way he had imagined. She blossomed early, like her mother, and was absolutely gorgeous. She knew it, too. She flaunted it, used it as a weapon. She learned it all from her mother. A femme fatale at 18. It was what had attracted him to her mother all those years ago.

Now he has to tip-toe around the raging emotions of an angry, hormonal teenager who has just lost her mother and is living out in an elevator flat in Manhattan, half a world away from her old home in Los Angeles.

-=+=-

Character Skeleton – William Hadfield
William has been a detective for nearly twenty years. In that time he’s seen nearly everything: serial killers, gangland executions, drug runners, disgruntled housewives, you name it. Like so many, he began to rely on distance to keep him strong and eventually turned to the drink. He never let it interfere with his professional life, but over time it laid waste to his personal life leading to his wife’s divorce.

After, William spent all his time and poured all his love in to his daughter until she, too, was taken away from him. After that, William became a bitter, jaded man who used women and his job to drown away his depression. Now that his daughter has been thrust back in to his reach by fate the cracks in his defense are beginning to show.

-=+-=-

I'm looking for someone to write for the daughter and any other interesting characters the writer can think of, I'm very flexible and love outside creative input. I'm envisioning a story that is heavy on tones of seduction, teasing, and 'foreplay' throughout with escalating interactions between William and his daughter.

PM or post here if you're interested!
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!