Puazi Story (NSFW Links Included)

Started by VeiledDesires, March 10, 2018, 04:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeiledDesires

Credit Where Credit is Due
The first thing I would like to make note of is that this is not my idea. I got the idea from reading the comics of the artist InCase. This artist's work can be found here: Link

Puazi Theme
The main story of this other race of creatures is best explained in the comics, but I will provide an overall description here. Basically this race of creatures has come to Earth and has a hyperactive sexual drive when it comes to humans. Depending on the individual, being around or simply touching humans can turn them on to the point that they will want to have sex with whomever is near by.

Story Idea
A Difficult Relationship
I would love to pay out a relationship between a human and a Puazi. I would always prefer to play the male in this scenario, but the race of each character could be up to you. This story would be about the struggles of a huam and a Puazi trying to maintain a relationship despite the Puazi needing to fuck different humans. The story could demand that the Puazi remain faithful and how his or her partner will have to please them to make that a reality. Or it could involve the human character accepting the fact that their partner will sleep around and seeing how they will date or be married to someone who does not understand monogamy. I would also love to add in a few other human characters (that I could play) who would want to tempt the Puazi to be less than faithful. The might not want the relationship to end, but they might want to become a friend with benefits to the Puazi, and how both characters would accept that.

If you have any other ideas or thoughts on a story involving Puazi I would love to hear them. Also if you were looking for a more typical request thread feel free to look at my other requests.

Active Stories

Inactive Stories
The Puazi Experimnet

VeiledDesires

Added some example stories and cleaned it up a bit. Feel free to message me if you have any other ideas you would like to try out with this concept.

VeiledDesires

VeiledDesires

One more interest check after a brief hiatus.

VeiledDesires

VeiledDesires