Ravin, The Wolf. M/F. (Long Term or One Shots Welcome.)

Started by Ravin, January 23, 2012, 10:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravin

Hello [You], why don't you listen to some lovely music and get to know my character and desires, Mmm?

Welcome to my One on One Page. You will not find many Roleplay stories written out here. You may ask why and seem a bit confused. I have roleplayed for fifteen years now(Lets just add another near decade on that... yeah over twenty years now)  and I have grown into a comfortable 'Go with anything' attitude when it comes to Roleplays. I am very laid back, relaxed, and all around very pleasant person to chat with. I am not very picky either and very flexible.

I do not view roleplays as a 'this is what I want and here is the characters I will use'. I view roleplays as scenes and where we fill in the gaps. I mainly ask that people respect my few No-nos.

Do Not Want.
No GodModding
No Metagaming
No Overpowered Characters
No to scat, vore, watersports or killing of my character.
I Roleplay a dominate character only. Don't ask me to be submissive.
No underaged characters. (18+) Im not into Lolicon either. Just no.
No dead, being dead, undeath, or varities thereof. (Vampires are okay.)(I do not mind stories that revolve around Resident Evil. I just do not want sex with a zombie.)
I will not Roleplay Overly Muscular Character/Jocks. However a girl with a firm six pack? Sign me the hell up.

I do not like short term RP/'un'open ended RP's.(RP's that have a set way to 'end') Those are very stale to me.
I do not want status RP.
I do not want torture, heavy gore, or death of main characters unless its discussed.

Pretty easy, right?

My kinks are as followed, or pluses. You don't need to have them, but they definitely interest me more in the roleplay.

Keep in mind these are just pluses to have. They don't need to be in a RP to make me wanna RP. Your best bet to find out what I like is to PM me and just talk something fun out.

Tsundere
Panties
Stockings
Clothing-Sex
Submissive
Sci-fi
Modern
Medieval
Romance
Action
In-depth Story
Odd Skin Tones (Dark, Red, Blue, Green, Ect)
Monster Girls
Elves.

Check my roleplay Preferences for more in-depth listing on preferences.

I am open to anything and just about everything. I use one character, Ravin, and I modify him depending upon the Roleplay situation. Be it future, past, or present. Long term, committed and I can post within one liners, to even multipara. I settle into the story and get comfortable. I like to go with the flow.

If you are interested, please PM me with ideas or if you want me to give ideas. I am open to just about any situation or scenario. Creative minds need apply. When I say open minded, I mean open minded.

Who is Ravin?

Medieval / Feudal Japan Era

Ravin, Blind, Knight.

Ravin Feudal Era

Ravin Fantasy Setting

Ravin Fantasy Setting

Ravin Fantasy Setting/Dragon Slaying

Ravin Fantasy Setting

Ravin Fantasy Setting

Ravin Fantasy Setting

Ravin Fantasy Setting

Modern / Scifi

Ravin, Blind. Combat Pose. Armored.

Ravin. Future Sci-Fi. NSFW. Cybernetics.

Ravin. Future. Sci-Fi. SFW. Armored.

Ravin. Future. Sci-Fi. NSFW. Test Tube.

Ravin Modern/Future

Ravin Modern/Future

Ravin Modern/Future

Ravin Modern/Future
http://

Ravin Modern/Future -Hotsprings

Ravin's Traits

Dominate
Prideful
Protective
Quiet
Brooding
Lapse for most feelings or emotions.
Respectful
Calm
Collective
Does not understand what 'normal' is.

If you are one of those individuals who are unsure about anthromorphic creatures or want to try. I am more than willing to help and talk to you about things. Many people assume my characters are just a full blown anthromorphic creature, when there are plenty of clear distinctions between the two. Please ask questions, I will not know how to answer you if you do not ask.

------------------------------------------------

What am I craving right now?

****I am craving a Sci-Fi RP, preferred around the Overwatch Universe with someone playing a medical characters of their choosing, or Mercy.

I am open for anything in terms of Roleplay. I am dominate only. So please do not ask me to be switch or submissive. I can be loving, caring, close and enjoyable. I don't mind being pushed around or man handled, but I am not going to be at the receiving end of any roleplay. Sorry.

Roleplays If you have any roleplays you have in your own One on One requests, feel free to PM it to me!

Sci-Fi. Mostly revolving around Mechs, A war, or something close to this sort. A conflict is needed. We do not even need to be on the same side. Forbidden Affairs or Love is a huge plus.

Medieval. Knight/Guardian and Princess/Priestess - Pretty self explanatory. Forbidden love and affairs are also encouraged.

Outbreak. Resident Evil. World Ending Situations. Fans of Resident Evil or Zombie movies know this all too well. Action highly preferred. Romance is a possibility.

Fallout 3 or related situations. For those of you who have played the Fallout Games. You know all too well how this may play out. I think a bit of open ended exploration, survival, action and hardships breaks people together. Maybe even betrayal? Who knows.

Avatar the Last Airbender -  OC x OC

Experiment x Creation = Something around a Scientist and her experiment. As Ravin is a project of S14-3874. I wouldn't mind going into it a bit and expanding on his backstory with someone.

ALL of my artwork is original artwork. Reusing or reposting without my permission is prohibited.

Preferred contact method can be messages here, or on discord at Ravin#2699
"Reality is merely an illusion." -Albert Einstein

On and Offs
Where Art Thou, Ravin?

RP Slots = ?/8
Contact Via Discord - Ravin#2699.

Ravin

No current Roleplays.

Currently Engaged Roleplays. Samples of my Work.

On and Offs
Where Art Thou, Ravin?

RP Slots = ?/8

Ravin

Behind the Writer

You will never know my real name, as I have no desire to know yours. I work from home. I tend to have very speedy replies to roleplays and I can multitask easily. It is not uncommon for me to have ten or more roleplays going on at once while working. I have been roleplaying for 15 years and I take it as easily as I can breath. I love it. I have settled into such a normal 'causal' feel to roleplaying that it doesn't matter what the storyline is to me. If its one liner, even to multiparagraph. I just love to roleplay. Its a passion. My WPM is 111. Some people say its fast but I wish I was abit faster...

I am very envious of individuals who can draw, and I often take out my frustration by roleplaying because I am good at that. HA take that! I am considered a bit of an art whore. I love classical music and really all types of music besides country. Country sounds like your dog is dying and you need to put it down when its yowling. I really love Techno and Classical music. Music is life.

Aside from that. I am a very avid gamer. I love it. I get very competitive. I used to do it for a living, let me put it that way. By no means does this mean I am unfit. I take very good care of my body and enjoy working out. As my job is Blueprinting and Landscaping when its time to lay down some rocks or put some trees in. I love hard labor. A good sweat never hurts anyone.

I am a very patient individual. In a current roleplay (to date of 1/25/2012) I have been waiting on a scene for nearly ten months. So, please do not feel pressured at all when roleplaying with me or talking with me. I am very laid back and enjoyable person to hang out and talk to. Many of my close friends nickname me the 'Pillar of Patience.'

I look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to PM me even if it's to chat.

On and Offs
Where Art Thou, Ravin?

RP Slots = ?/8

Ravin

6/8/13

Back from a long break. I had a lot of things going on.

Fixed broken image links and adjusted music.

Readded a few craving RP's or Desired RP's.

I will be looking into starting new RP's soon as I know how many people I had left here wish to continue our RPs. People are more than welcome to PM me and request RP's or discuss the possibility of doing one.

On and Offs
Where Art Thou, Ravin?

RP Slots = ?/8

Ravin

6/11/13

Added new Photos. 'Test Tube'

Added new RP craving. Experiment and Creator.

On and Offs
Where Art Thou, Ravin?

RP Slots = ?/8

Ravin

1/21/2014

No I am not dead. I just had a lot of work I needed to do. Ill be looking into taking two or three causal RP's. Feel free to PM me if you'd like.

On and Offs
Where Art Thou, Ravin?

RP Slots = ?/8

Ravin

04/25/2019

Back and well. Updated quite a bit.

On and Offs
Where Art Thou, Ravin?

RP Slots = ?/8