Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

TaintedAndDelish

Sybl

TaintedAndDelish

Hideyori

Not with that attitude.
Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mob say. Doesn't matter if the /whole country/ decides that something wrong, is something right. This nation was founded under one principle above all others - The requirement that we stand up for what we believe in, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the /whole world/ tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth and tell the whole world, "No. /You/ move."

TaintedAndDelish

Attitude schmattitude... My jail.

Sybl

My Jail, your cell. :P  C:)

TaintedAndDelish

Howabout you and me...

*Makes a lewd hand gesture with his fingers and winks.

(Good point xD)

Sybl

*smirks* You got my attention.

TaintedAndDelish

Play through the bars!

*walks up to the bars, kneels pressing his face against them and sticks his tongue between the bars with a grin.

Hideyori

Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mob say. Doesn't matter if the /whole country/ decides that something wrong, is something right. This nation was founded under one principle above all others - The requirement that we stand up for what we believe in, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the /whole world/ tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth and tell the whole world, "No. /You/ move."

Sybl

Put these on first.     C:) *Tosses in handcuffs*

TaintedAndDelish

*nods at hideyouri and puts on the cuffs outside the bars ( effectively bound to the bars )

Let's play! Let's play!

Hideyori

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Sybl

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Sybl

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Sybl

Let's break out tonight.

Mordred

*See Pillory*