What a BadWold Wants (Group)

Started by BadWolf123, April 25, 2012, 06:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadWolf123

Hey all. Sorry for my disappearing act, but I had to undergo a rigourous seven months of cancer treatment including chemo and such. But now I'm back and I have some ideas I want to see fulfilled. With me, of course ;)

1 - Truth or Dare
A group of close friends decide it would be fun to play some games at one of their homes when their parents aren't home. As they start settling to the freedom they have, the power goes out, and the teenagers resort to playing Truth or Dare to pass the time. What stems is up to everyone who plays
Preferences while playing
1. Maximum FIVE players
2. This is designed to be Light, with the option to introduce Bondage. No Extreme stuff
3. I want a diverse group. Not just all girls. Not just all white people. I want to mix it up.

2 - You Woudn't...

A high ranking military officer is captured by the enemy, and they want the information she holds. When she refuses to tell, the soldiers devise a new plan to make her 'cough up' the information.
Preference while playing...
1. While I'd prefer it I was the officer, I'd give it to someone who could convince me ;)
2. Maximum FOUR people
3. I left the army types blank on purpose. We can create that when we have all the players

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=138928.0

3 - Future Arcana

This is based on a D20 game Icreated eons ago. It follows a group of races (fantasy, not aliens) as they complete different tasks for their employer, a red dragon whose greed drives him more then reason. I'll definetly post this in the Group threads later, and sexual encounters can range from bondage, to non-con. I'd even go so far as to say Extreme may be used due to the presence of vampires and demons.
Firstly, though, I'd like to point oout that while the majority of the races in this game are humanoid, some, like demons, ogres and orcs, would make it Exotic.
Secondly, due to the presence of vampires and demons engaging in sexual acts, this game goes in Extreme, because of the gore of said scenes.
And Finally, this is designed to be a group game of large proportions. So it will be placed in System.

Exotic-Extreme Group-System - MAX 7 Players. More information when OOC is released

4 - The Waves

A girl marries an abusive alcoholic in a shotgun wedding, despite her best friend telling her not to. The best friend is in love with the girl, and the husband treats her like dirt. I want this RP to revolve around relationships and character development, so it's a hefty one if you're a one-liner writer. The girl will be pondering suicide during this entire game, and the best frined has to try and break through her exterior.
I want a abusive alcoholic husband and a friendly, caring best friend. The friend can be a girl.
For an explanation of BadWolf123's account restriction, please see the topic here.

Notadrywall

I'd be interested in the military role play, if you'll have me.

Nexus1199

I would not mind a military role if I may be so blessed.

BadWolf123

The game "Future Arcana" has been added to a list of Wants here. It is listed above in post 1
For an explanation of BadWolf123's account restriction, please see the topic here.