The trials of the secret maze ( non con challenge/survival type( 2 spots open )

Started by abandoneddolly, July 20, 2014, 07:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Trials of the secret maze

The trials was a large labyrinth type maze sat on a small island in the middle of nowhere. The labyrinth was littered with doors and dead ends each room issuing a challenge to who ever entered it. The challenge may help them get out of the labyrinth as it was a door they had to pass through to get to the next area, or it might lead to a dead end and the challenge be for nothing. Some challenges didn't help progress in the maze at all, but offered benefits or rewards for completing. The challenges differ from test of strength and mind to even testing there sexual stamina.

The whole maze was rigged with hidden cameras that were broadcast around the world. The secret maze was one of the nations top rated shows showing clips of the best of the challenges and other drama that happened inside the maze. The contestants on the show were six unlucky people who managed to be kidnapped and placed in the maze with no real idea, at least when they first wake up about what was going on.  If one made it through to the end would they not only win there freedom, but win enough money to be set for the rest of the life. Enough to get them a house somewhere maybe a psychologist and try to forget the nightmare ever happened.

The contestants would wake up at the beginning of the maze, without any items or any clothes for that matter.
They might find some items as they progress through the maze
Some of the doors would hold monsters and things that might try to rape them.
Some trials might take more then one person to complete

Setting

The setting will be some time a bit in the future.

The labyrinth is on a  island. The labyrinth is made of a metal and wide enough to move around in comfortably. The walls can move or rotate if the person controlling the maze commands like after a  person finish a challenge the walls move to let them through.  There lined with cameras and speakers so that the person controlling the maze can talk to them.

There will be a bit of a fantasy element in this as well. With monsters in the maze that might try to get you.
If you want your character to have a bot of a fantasy twist to them you can as long as it is in reason.
Only human contestants will be in this game.

Here are some images just to give you a feel for it.

Notes

All trials will be discussed and agreed upon  by all members of the game before playing them. I know it takes some of the surprise out of the game, but that way no one will be stuck doing something they do not want to do.
Anyone can suggest a trial type thing they would like to try or see other characters try.

Anyone is free to join

The game will be placed in extreme small groups

Please be respectful of others wishes.

Anything can happen in the maze, even romance, con or non con please check with the other player before you start something.

I would like for you to be able to post at least once a week, but realize life happens so it might take longer.

A day in game time will be a week in real time  unless there is a scene that needs to be closed then some more time may be added.

Character Creation

It is very important that you put your ons and offs as it will help create the challenges. As well as your characters fear and desires. They may have to face there fears, but get something they want as a reward.

[b]Name[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Appearance[/b]
[b]Abilities[/b] ( things your character is good at)
[b]Favorite things [/b] ( things the character likes)
[b]Fears[/b]
[b]Ons[/b] ( what you would really like to happen to the character)
[b]Offs[/b] ( what you don't want to happen)
[b]History [/b]

Accepted Characters
1) Graham Stern ( Prince Truhan )
2)Allyson Miles ( Faeli)
3)Kaelee Westbrook (Red Stella)
4)Joe Steinkuhler (KurganofPrussia)
5)
6)

KurganofPrussia

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Kimmy

I'm interested as well. It's a modern day setting with a fantasy theme then?
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Prince Truhan

anne sophie

Mtpersson

Raises her hand.

I've been looking for an idea like this for ages :-D

MadJackal

mj2002

Mtpersson

Quote from: mj2002 on July 21, 2014, 04:20:06 PM
Interested. Im also curious about the setting.

So am I.

Just making sure the image in my head is along the right lines, is it going to be set in a kind of like bunker complex on this island? Also temporally, is it going to be near future?

Ontan

Also interested - by this stage, I think it's safe to say it's a great idea.

abandoneddolly

Yay this got more interest then I thought it would.

I added some things to the first post that might help answer any questions, plus I added a character sheet.

If you still have questions feel free to ask.

Strangefate

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

abandoneddolly

I changed added a few things to the top if you want to look at it.

mj2002

Quote from: abandoneddolly on July 20, 2014, 07:47:03 PM

A day will be a week in game time unless there is a scene that needs to be closed then some more time may be added.
I'm assuming that you mean this the other way around? A week in normal time will be a day in game time, right?

abandoneddolly

Quote from: mj2002 on July 23, 2014, 02:37:53 AM
I'm assuming that you mean this the other way around? A week in normal time will be a day in game time, right?
oops yeah I better fix that. thats what i get for trying to do this at 2 i n the morning.

Prince Truhan

Here is a draft, sort of went with sexual ons and offs. Let me know if there is something I should change

Name Graham Stern

Age 36

Appearance

Abilities Selling, Driving, Puzzles, Pissing people off

Favorite things Being in control, women, getting his way, alcohol

Fears Being unable to speak, depending on others, being held accountable for his actions

Ons Rough sex, angry sex, to dominate others

Offs Permanent injuries, Bathroom play

History Many people that could argue that they deserved a better treatment than showing up naked in some sort of trap in an island in the middle of nowhere, that is not the case for Graham. He is a selfish man that is always looking for something to gain. He has partaken in almost every vice he has encountered, and needs alcohol everyday to keep him from being more irritable than normal. He believes everyone in the world owes him, and so far he has taken a lot from it.

Despite all his faults he is good at his job as a salesman, after all people only learn what an awful person he is when they get to know him, and he can sell before they do, and when things break down he won't pick up the phone.

abandoneddolly

Red Stella

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Faeli

Name Allyson Miles

Age 23

Appearance

Abilities Manipulation, Attention to Detail, Flexibility, Appraisal of Value

Favorite things Getting things for free, Flirtation, Gifts, Blue-balling

Fears Rats, The Occult, Physical Confrontation

Ons Rape, Bondage, Forceplay, Humiliation, BDSM

Offs Permanent injuries, Bathroom play

History Allyson hasn't let learned the value of honest work.  She knows that she is young, available, and appealing to others.  She frequents online chatrooms and gets to be friends with a multitude of men, pretending to be really into them in exchange for favors, gifts, and presents.  She constantly has reasons to back out on trips to see them, and lives in a high-rise apartment which won't allow anyone to see her even if they were to track her down.  She has only had sex a few actual times, though she enjoys the attention and infatuation with others and constantly leads them on to think she wants to have it with them.

Whenever a man catches on, she simply changes usernames and moves on...

abandoneddolly

Red Stella

Name Kaelee Westbrook
Age 22
Appearance

Abilities Art.  Rock climbing.  Swimming.
Favorite things Music.  Chocolate.  Coffee.  Craft brewed beer.
Fears Losing her sight.  Large dogs.  Being physically stuck (i.e., in a tight shaft or tunnel). 
Ons Dominant men, rough sex, rape, bondage/restraints.
Offs Permanent injury, bathroom stuff, vore, anything involving impregnation.
History
Kaelee is working her way through school to get a degree in graphic design at Portland State.   She's a bit of a tomboy and loves hiking and climbing.  She was raised in the foster system after her single mother died when she was twelve.   She's been working nights as a bartender, and has had a number of run ins with customers who don't take no for an answer.  The more money they had, the more insistent they were, and Kaelee has been pressured and bribed into sex on more than one occasion.   

abandoneddolly

Red Stella

Thank you. 

Looking forward to this one.  I love the pictures you posted.