Wind's crazy ideas/kinks (F looking for dom M/F)

Started by Wind Flower, December 19, 2016, 10:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wind Flower

Hello everyone and anyone,

I've been reading through several of the one-on-ones but, I'm not sure based on what I read if anyone's recipe for desire fits mine at the moment. So, I want to see if maybe if I put some of what I'm thinking about out there; maybe if I show you mine it will match yours and I just didn't realize it. Or you haven't posted your ideas yet, and you see mind and you go "I want one of those cupcakes".  ;D

First off, I WANT Non Con human/exotic OR Extreme. Nothings wrong with consensual...but its boring for me. I come here for the excitement of living out some of these fantasies I can't do in rl for one reason or another. Also note none of my suggestions below specify male or female. I can do either, I just need a dominant. Other kinks I would def like to involve some/all in this are:

• Breast/Nipple Worship/Cock/ Balls Worship
  • Rape
  • Master/Slave
  • Large Breasts/Large Cocks/Large Tails/Huge Balls/Exotic Cocks/Cervical Penetration
  • Knotting: Engaging in an RP in which the bulb at the base of a (usually) canine shaft becomes temporarily lodged within another character.
  • Puppy Play/Leash & Collar/House Toy
  • Uppity slaves
  • Incest, Werecreatures, and/or Bestiality I know this is not everyone's thing and while yes I would like to play one or both of these I realize not everyone is going to want to. So if some of the other kings above interests you this is not a mandatory.

So what kind of story has been going on in my head? I still am thinking about a thread I did here forever ago involving a man-made woman who becomes her creator's sex toy. But, she is created to be strong and protective, so can the creator push down her strength?
For the Incest kink, I like/want older combinations. I don't really do the mother/son thing or sister/brother. But, uncle/niece, father/daughter, hell I would be even willing to talk about a youngish grandfather and his granddaughter.
~Never suspend, put hoods over, kill, burn, any of my characters.~
Darling, Lika,Shina MMS

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=260285.0

Wind Flower

I'm going to list the story ideas I have for a new thread but, I'm open to talking about anything that fits the ons that I have listed in this post too. For a full list of my o/os and other goodness check my o/os, and note these stories are SMUT! I'm looking for world building, but not very in depth stories for these particular stories.

Please pm me what story or kinks your interested in as the subject:

THE ONs

Genital / Nipple piercing    Bestiality    Master/Mistress and Slave/Different Species/Incest/Djinn     Lactation   
Gokkun     Cum Marking     Kidnapping     Knotting      Older Partners      Non-Consensual
Pet Play/M-s/M-p/Leash & Collar/House Toy      Humiliation/Discipline / Punishments/Command & Obey/Verbal abuse/Speech restrictions
Scratching/Hair Pulling/Flogging / Whipping / Paddling/Face Slapping/Choking/Cock Slapping         Breast Smothering
Cock / Ball Smothering       Public Humiliation        Body Modification        Triple Penetration

THE YES...with notes
Body modification: Changing my character's body in some form appropriate to the story. I do find forced body modification appealing, for me it has something to do with the control appeal sexually. BUT! I generally want clued in and a chance to approve the changes first via pm or initial story creation. Also, it has to make sense to the story and how it is evolving.
Branding/Tattoos...need a heads up and agreement first

Quote from: Wind Flower on April 30, 2017, 09:20:07 AM

Sailor Moon

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I have long wanted to play a thread based upon the short scene of Sailor Moon being the captive and assumed eventual love slave of Prince Demande in the series.  I really don't need the Demande character, it can be a gender bent where he is a woman (yes please that would be fun!), or simply a character with a similar back story. It also doesn't need to be sailor moon he captures, though I would still like to wrap the story around an obsession and abuse of her powers to further his own wants. There’s just something so romantic about kidnapping a girl, stripping her of her power and then stripping her clothes off, making her wear a dress that resembles that of her future form, taunting and toying with her, and forcing a kiss on her! (and implying that you’re willing to go MUCH further than that)

In the story Demande had seen Serena in her future form and fell in love with her as the Neo-Queen Serenity fought against them. She was taken out of his reach, but she still became a obsession of his. They are fighting against his minions when he finally meets our era Sailor Moon and recognizes her. He kidnaps her in front of her friends, eventual child, eventual husband/current boyfriend carries her away to his own castle. There she wakes up from an magical sleep in a gown not her own and is manipulated through his dark powers into giving him a kiss.

The heroine is rescued before we get to the hot stuff, one perspective is that she would have become his slave. Her power drained to strengthen him, and her body used for his own pleasure. I will not lie its both, and the idea of how much control he wields over her and how this connects to a favorite character of mine that makes me want to do this thread. I may or may not reserve certain kinks as not for this particular idea. But, I'm also willing to manipulate it. I would be happy to do it where its actually Queen Demande, another sailor, or simply a character with a similar history and obsession that the partner comes up with.

Any new stories I take on have to be something "new" whatever that means for me and you. and NOT consensual. I just can't do early on consensal. Let it build fine. But, expect it within the story's first week and I'll loose interest.
Darling, Lika,Shina MMS

Wind Flower

Based off the Descendants franchise (but honestly not looking at this time to do anything underaged) would anyone be interested in doing a story where we are both writing multiple characters as primaries + npcs.

My brain wonders what if a few of the key villains not only managed to get out of the Isle of the Lost but, steal into a special occasion where MCs are all together. Time of the story I would think  would be relatively short. The plot being the capture, humiliation/rape/plundering of MCs, how that quickly resolves into YCs winning all of the kingdom.

This is just an idea that wrestles with the other mired of my ideas. So if this doesn't call out to anyone feel free to respond to any of my dark ideas. Just NEVER suggest anything consensual to me.

And to make it easier:

Quote from: Wind Flower on May 07, 2017, 12:45:54 PM

Please pm me what story or kinks your interested in as the subject:

THE ONs

Genital / Nipple piercing    Bestiality    Master/Mistress and Slave/Different Species/Incest/Djinn     Lactation      Cum Marking     Kidnapping     Knotting      Older Partners      Non-Consensual
Pet Play/M-s/M-p/Leash & Collar/House Toy      Humiliation/Discipline / Punishments/Command & Obey/Verbal abuse/Speech restrictions
Scratching/Hair Pulling/Flogging / Whipping / Paddling/Face Slapping/Choking/Cock Slapping         Breast Smothering
Cock / Ball Smothering       Body Modification        Triple Penetration
Darling, Lika,Shina MMS

Wind Flower

I just wanted to update t his. Now that I'm getting back into the flow of writing again I can specify a little more what I'm looking for.

Again I'm only really interested in non-consensual stories. I will immediately get bored with consensual stories.

But, I've really had an interest in hermaphrodite characters. So a female presenting character with a male penis, some version of balls, a vulva equipped with a clit, breasts, and an asshole. (I'll try modifying this post later with a few images to help explain my idea of this). I would like to further feminize said character. Go from someone average joish/tomboish into over the top pageant style. All kinds of other kinks LETS GO! But, especially this.

Also I would adore adding more hucow stories into my line up, so if someone has an interest that is still non-con please please please let me know! I would love to see if we can colab.

Another modification I thought of. I had been writing a story awhile back about a peculiar kingdom. Struggling with its dwindling population there is a definite harem culture. The story revolves around two hermaphrodites. Non-consensual with a Royal Dom female presenting/rebellious peasant that is caught attempting to present male to escape the city with their fam. Their would be noted early on of spy/detective lets find the rebel fractions. 

Going again off of a story I wrote before and wouldn't mind picking back up...I did have a story where a hermaphrodite was being blackmailed into being a politician's lover. I don't want to mess with the orginal story. But if someone wanted to work with the basic concept and find our own version I'm game!
Darling, Lika,Shina MMS

Wind Flower

Would anyone be interested in something related to a extreme bimbofied body modification in the non consensual arena? Or a force genie-fied non consensual world take over plot?
Darling, Lika,Shina MMS