The things we seek when the lights are out (InDeCiSive's rp interests)

Started by InDeCiSive, August 17, 2013, 01:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InDeCiSive

So most likely this will be a random jumble of ideas until I really get them sorted out in my head, and add details.  And pictures.  And it will turn into a whole thing from there.  My o/o's are in my signature so I"m not going to repost them here.  If you are too lazy to scroll I will probably be too lazy to reply.  Right now I'm actually rather busy and am kind of slacking on posts that should be made so I'm not going to take on any more for the time being. But if you have something really striking you don't think I should pass up on, feel free to message me.  I might take you up on it, or see if it's something that we can both agree is worth a little waiting to do it properly.

Characters to be created:

Based on Stuff:
The Club, but in reverse.
New take on a book I read a while back.  Shy meager girl brought into S&M life by coniving man, turned into Sex Goddess men the world over pay big money to worship at her feet.  Does she eventually bend her Master as well?  Does she ever want to return to the world at large?  (Modern setting on an island who caters to BDSM/S&M)  ** Original character to be created **

Llamas with Hats:
What would you do if your roommate was a psychopath?

SWF (Single White Female):
Your roommate wants your life, and she would see you vacate it.

Mirrors:
Ever think that there's something lurking behind that shiny reflective surface?  There is, and it thinks you might be tasty.

Random:
Robbery Gone Awry:
Two+ people on robbing spree.  They are eventually id'ed and are now on the run for their lives.  I was thinking both are sadistic, or one is and one is not/more than one is or is not.  Perhaps a group rp where the robbers hold homeowners hostage and things go south from there. (MF(+)/FF(+))

Free form with Pre-Made:
Medival times, the glory days of Arthur and the Round table.  Magick thrives.  A warrior of vampiric nature searches for a cause for her blade, or may be just a guise for revenge.  Are you her target or just her cover?  ** Moira RP* 

Insane, she stalks the streets.  Thousands will die by her hand unless she can be stopped.  They've sent you.  But can you really destroy her?  Will you fall for her or die trying?  (Any age setting will work)  **  Ash RP  **

Apothecary Strikes again!
WoW Rp.  **  Jadriel or Pyreice **

Full list of premade characters upon request.  I've been rping a while so the list is long.  I may add to here in time.

Also always up for creating new characters for someone else's role play.  PM w/ details if intersted.

InDeCiSive

Edited today because I have returned!  I hope to get some rps going soon, be they from here or from the imagination of others. 

InDeCiSive

Hm.  Out of no where there are IMs, so I was informed by an email today.  Elliquiy, I've missed you.  <3