Mahou Shojou Heavenly Knight [Non-Con, Tentacle, 3.5, interest check!]

Started by ShadowFox89, March 06, 2014, 10:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

WARNING! THIS GAME WILL CONTAIN NON-CONSENSUAL (aka rape) SCENES INVOLVING TENTACLES AND MONSTERS. If either of these make you uncomfortable, please turn around now.

That being said, welcome! I'm looking at starting up a magical girl game set in a fantasy world. The PCs would be part of an all-woman order of magical knights, known as the Heavenly Guardians. The Heavenly Guardians protect the kingdom and it's inhabitants from threats of monsters, demons, and beings who would wish to see the land descend into chaos. Recently, the leader of the Heavenly Guardians has suddenly retired and the new leader is her young sister, who has yet to truly prove herself in battle.

For character creation, these classes will be used: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258654

This is a 3.5 game, so of course 3.5 classes will be used. I will allow 3.5 sourcebooks, as I have access to fairly much all of them, but 3rd party or homebrew must be run by me first. Characters will be first level gestalt. Races with an LA of up to +2 will be allowed, however you will gain XP as a level 3 character (that is, at a severely reduced rate). Stat generation will be with an array below or 41 point buy (which is equivalent to the array)

15, 12, 16, 17, 12, 14 for the array.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

Reserved for house rules and further explaining on the Non-Consensual nature of the game.

What does Non-Consensual mean?
Simply put, it means that one or more participant is unwilling. Also called rape, forced, or simply shortened to NC. It can be an extremely traumatizing event to a character, but I leave it up to the player on just how their character reacts to it. However, going from a pure virgin to a raging slut will take some explaining.

What if I don't want my character to be raped?
NC will only come up when your character would be 'killed'. You see, Hit Points is your character's endurance in a fight. When your character would be killed, you will have a choice. They can either be killed off for good (barring a ressurection, which won't come cheap, easily, and without some plot) or their opponent will, well, claim their prize. So if you do not want your character to be raped, simply don't lose a fight or take the death option.

What if I'm playing a lesbian and sex with men is one of my offs?
If anyone does not wish their character to have intercourse with males or beings with male genitalia, I will include other options (whether female opponents in a fight or simply being knocked to the side). The same applies with playing a straight character and a fight with a female opponent, instead of being raped you would simply be knocked to the side or perhaps taken by a male minion.

House Rules: http://www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?topic=4149.msg57492#msg57492
Use the above house rules for classes, fixes, and general changes. The idea is to make characters who aren't focused casters a bit stronger.

SRD: http://www.d20srd.org/
System Reference Document for DnD 3.5.

More House Rules:
- Summoning is limited to 1 summon at a time, period, and your summon cannot possess more HD than you.
- Divine Metamagic the feat is banned. No arguments on this one.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

schnookums

TheGlyphstone

I'm desperate for pretty much anything D&D at this point. Count me in.

ShadowFox89

Awesome, two interests in the first hour is a good start. I'll be taking up to four players and will have a number of house rules. I have also updated the second post.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Inerrant Lust

I also might be so inclined... though I'd have to see what others come up with before I can settle on an idea.

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

kylie

A little curious too, as I'm not usually much of a systems person but...   

Is there anywhere you could get the stuff online?  Or do you pretty much need a library at home?

Divine Tenacity

Pretty much got into it at the beginning of this year. I have a 3.5 Player Handbook as a PDF downloaded into my comp right now, and I started messing around with characters sheets on Myth Weaver, thats about all.

ShadowFox89

Quote from: kylie on March 07, 2014, 02:31:12 AM
           A little curious too, as I'm not usually much of a systems person but...   

Is there anywhere you could get the stuff online?  Or do you pretty much need a library at home?

Go to d20srd.org
That should have all of the information you need, but as it's nearing 3am... I will walk through character creation in the morning. What is most important for now is to have a good character concept.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Mystic Mika

The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

ShadowFox89

I will be accepting up to four players, however it will not be first come first serve. It will be dependent upon what your character's fluff is like and what your sheet is like. If four people are running champions and one is running an empath, that empath is more likely to get in than any one of the champions.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Divine Tenacity

I will make sure to tailor the character to whatever specifications as needed. I don't want to run a tank, but nor do I want to run a magic user. I'm fine playing it in the middle.

Terian

I might give this a shot, let me just read the reference and see if something clicks.

Siereis

A few questions:
1.  Where would you like character sheets posted?  In this thread or in private message?
2.  Roughly how sexualized will the world be?  For example, aside from sex, is the world 'normal' or more on the perverted side of things?  Any elaboration is appreciated.
3.  How much of the plot will be under the DM's control and how much is freeform?
4.  Are you the sole player playing the monsters? Seems like a heavy responsbility for 1 person.
5.  Can you elaborate on the plot a little more?  For example, should we expect an adventire style rp?
6.  Lastly, how much will be only sex?  Even a vague answer would be great.

ReijiTabibito

To ShadowFox89,

I'm interested in this game, as well.  It sounds like, though, that if you're having a 4-player limit, you've almost doubly succeeded at that...how are you judging the character sheets...?

Also, are there any books where characters will not be accepted from?

Cessali

As above...

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on March 07, 2014, 08:42:16 AM
I will be accepting up to four players, however it will not be first come first serve. It will be dependent upon what your character's fluff is like and what your sheet is like. If four people are running champions and one is running an empath, that empath is more likely to get in than any one of the champions.

Another question: when you say Gestalt character builds, do you want both classes from the Tome of Radiance or one class from the Radiance and one from a different path?

Terian

Here's a really tentative writeup.

Name: Callisto Ferrias
Race: Human
Class: Champion/Paladin
Alignment: Lawful Good

Description:

Normal Form:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Heavenly Knight Form:

Stat Array
Str 16
Dex 12
Con 15
Int 14
Wis 12
Cha 17

BAB: +1

Hit Die: D10
Fort Save: +4
Reflex Save: +3
Will Save: +3

Skills:
Balance 4
Climb 4
Concentration 4
Diplomacy 4
Jump 4
Knowledge (Religion) 4
Sense Motive 4
Swim 4
Tumble 4

Special:

Champion
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: A champion is proficient with all simple and martial weapons and with all armor (heavy, medium, and light) and shields (but not tower shields).

Illuminations (Su): Infused as they are with the power of light, a champion is capable of crafting and calling upon powerful manifestations of radiant energy known as Illuminations. A champion knows a fixed number of illuminations, and may change any number of her known illuminations freely each time she gains a level in this class. To use her known illuminations, a champion must first prepare them – preparing illuminations is a simple process requiring five minutes of introspection, weapons drills, or some other mentally relaxing activity. Once her preparation is complete, the champion may choose a number of her known illuminations to ready. Readied illuminations remain readied until the champion prepares new ones. A champion’s Evoker Attribute is Charisma.

Radiant Armaments (Su): Upon awakening to the radiance within her soul, a champion establishes a bond with a particular weapon and suit of armor – respectively referred to as her Device and her Costume. How a champion finds the armaments that are hers by right varies widely; she may stumble upon them in a dream, only to awake clutching them in hand, or she might find them in the crater left behind by a falling star, but they always appear within a week of attaining her first level in this class.

Merciful (Ex): Whenever a champion deals damage with an attack or an Illumination, she may choose to deal non-lethal damage instead with no penalty to attack or damage rolls.

Paladin
Weapon and Armor Proficiency
Paladins are proficient with all simple and martial weapons, with all types of armor (heavy, medium, and light), and with shields (except tower shields).

Aura of Good (Ex)
The power of a paladin’s aura of good (see the detect good spell) is equal to her paladin level.

Detect Evil (Sp)
At will, a paladin can use detect evil, as the spell.

Smite Evil (Su)
Once per day, a paladin may attempt to smite evil with one normal melee attack. She adds her Charisma bonus (if any) to her attack roll and deals 1 extra point of damage per paladin level. If the paladin accidentally smites a creature that is not evil, the smite has no effect, but the ability is still used up for that day.

At 5th level, and at every five levels thereafter, the paladin may smite evil one additional time per day, as indicated on Table: The Paladin, to a maximum of five times per day at 20th level.

Radiant Armaments
Device

Arcweaver: Mighty, Oversized
2d12, Crit x3, 80 lbs (Can be ignored for purposes of Encumbrance)

Costume

Heavy, Nimble
+8 AC, Maximum Dex +3, Armor Check Penalty 3
+5 to Jump, Swim, Climb, Tumble, Balance Checks
Does not reduce speed, having up to a heavy load has no effect on mobility

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Jarick on March 07, 2014, 04:06:58 PM
As above...

Another question: when you say Gestalt character builds, do you want both classes from the Tome of Radiance or one class from the Radiance and one from a different path?

That's a good question.

I know next to nothing about the Magical Girl genre, so this will involve some heavy TvTropes research.

Just in case Dragon Mag counts as 3rd-party, there is a Fighter variant I would like to use from it, called the Targeteer. It gains free proficiency in two exotic ranged weapons, and trades a Fighter Bonus Feat for the ability to add Dex to damage with Ranged attacks, but loses proficiency in all non-simple melee weapons and can only take Bonus Feats related to ranged weapons.

Intended Class: Champion/Fighter(Targeteer)
(Normal)

(Transformed)

2nd Source: http://www.zerochan.net/1217157

Terian

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Siereis on March 07, 2014, 03:18:43 PM
A few questions:
1.  Where would you like character sheets posted?  In this thread or in private message?
2.  Roughly how sexualized will the world be?  For example, aside from sex, is the world 'normal' or more on the perverted side of things?  Any elaboration is appreciated.
3.  How much of the plot will be under the DM's control and how much is freeform?
4.  Are you the sole player playing the monsters? Seems like a heavy responsbility for 1 person.
5.  Can you elaborate on the plot a little more?  For example, should we expect an adventure style rp?
6.  Lastly, how much will be only sex?  Even a vague answer would be great.

1. In this thread. I would prefer Mythweavers be used to host sheets.
2. Characters can flirt/sleep with each other, but I will have a separate thread for any sexiness that is not plot related.
3. A majority of the plot is usually under the DM's control I make up the story, I run the monsters. HOWEVER. My style of DM'ing is that I take heavily from a character's personality and background to construct a plot. This doesn't mean a long background, just one that has nice juicy plot hooks.
4. Yes, I am the sole person playing monsters.
5. You are new recruits in the Heavenly Guardians. Your job for the first few levels of your career will be fairly simple, going to villages under attack by raiders, guarding semi-important people, finding lost kittens. Around level 4 or so you can expect things to get a whole lot heavier and darker plot wise.
6. Not sure what you mean by 'only sex'. Your characters won't be going from having sex to having sex with no downtime, if that is what you mean, and there's a good chance that you'll never have to worry about the non-consensual stuff coming into play if you are lucky.

I have some houserules I'm going to post, credit goes to someone else for them though. They're mostly buffs to non-casters or secondary casters. For Gestalt, you only need one side to be a magical girl class, the other can be of any class. Glyphstone, I'd suggest waiting until you see the houserules, since there's stuff in there that you might like. Though Targeteer does sound fine (and Dragon Mag indeed counts as 3rd party).

I'm going to be working tomorrow again, then Sunday is my IRL tabletop at the FLGS day, so I won't be posting Sunday. Which means the day that I'll likely be able to start getting some serious work on this is Monday. That's if I don't get called in for another 8 hour shift at BK >.<
Call me Shadow
My A/A

TheGlyphstone

Will we have to wait until Monday to see the houserules, then?

ShadowFox89

I just posted them. Monday I'll be able to answer a lot more questions/get work done as far as the setting goes. Right now I have a couple ideas, such as why monsters like to violate magical girls so much (something along the lines of magical girl's power based on emotions, and orgasm causing that power to be able to be transformed/stolen).
Call me Shadow
My A/A