Ian McKellan!

Jeff Probst or Ryan Seacrest?

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Adammair

Shakira

Dennis Hopper or Jack Nicholson?

Harley

Jack Nicholson.   His portrayal as the joker in 'Batman' has always won me over. 

Catwoman or Harley Quinn? 

Captain Maltese

Harley Quinn. Catwoman was boring by comparison. Sure, leather is nice but you can find lovable crazy just anywhere these days.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lexxy

Since Captain Maltese did not put any names down... I figure I would do a post to this thread could go on... ~winks~

So Alba or Aguliera and for me... I would not kick either out of my bed for eating crackers though I would make them like the cumbs off my body...

Harley

I don't really know Alba very well, but I've been watching Christina on 'The Voice' lately and I have just come to like her.   So, a day in bed with her would be nice!

Tori Amos #1:     

Or

Tori Amos #2:

Adammair

You don't make it easy, do you, Zil? ;)

I'll take what's behind Tori #2! ;D

Norah Jones or Tori Amos?

Harley

Now that is an interesting question.   Even though she is my favorite musician...  Would I take Tori Amos as she is now at age...  Well, 40-something and with her cosmetic surgery that she has received just a few short years ago?

Hell no.

Would I take Tori Amos back when she was in her 20's and 30's?  More specifically before her face turned into some sort of pixified troll?   

Yes, I would. In a heartbeat.   

So, I would take Tori, but only under those circumstances.   

Now, let me see...

Lily or Jack from Legend?   

Adammair

I was actually going to suggest 3 different pictures of Norah Jones (with long, medium, and short hair) to choose from, but apparently I don't have the skillz to properly insert an image into the post, so I went with a verbal choice between 2 singers. *sighs*

To answer your question, though, I'd take Lily.

Westley or Inigo from The Princess Bride?

Lexxy

Westle becuae I think he would like my strap-on....

Okay....

Wonder Woman or Super Girl?

Falcy

Wonder Woman :p

Hmm... how about...

Dominating person or submissive person?

Adammair

Harley

I like a confident man...  Or woman.   But I'm leaning towards men at the moment.   *she nods sagely*

A stuffed animal or a blow up doll?   (Yes, I really just asked that)

Lexxy

stuffed animal...

puppy or kitty (NOT for sex ... perverts)

ArtemisHighmore

Kitty because they don't steal the bed.

Sylk

Artemis, you obviously have never been pinned in your bed by multiple cats.

Never underestimate the power of a single look.
    My Role Plays:  Keeping the Duchess from Harm  Rebel of Her Heart     On Flightless Wings   Hunter or Hunted My Blog  Sylken Threads

WyldRanger

Night gown, or just a sheet over you at night?

Sylk

depends... if it's a short and sexy one, night gown. if it's long, then just a sheet. I get too tangled in long ones.

would you rather go to bed with a good book or a good movie? (Assuming you have a TV in the bedroom. I personally don't.)
Never underestimate the power of a single look.
    My Role Plays:  Keeping the Duchess from Harm  Rebel of Her Heart     On Flightless Wings   Hunter or Hunted My Blog  Sylken Threads

Lexxy

Good book wins over Moive every time...

Okay go to bed with a woman who is 'au natural' or 'smooth to the touch?' (grins keeping this pg-12 gentelman) I prefer smooth fyi... do not like grass to grow onl my play ground ~winks~

Nico

I'm going to turn that for guys, too. I'd like the au natural version. Trimmed, not all gone. :P

Someone your age, older or younger?

olive

Oh that's a tough one....I used to think older but as I get older, younger is very delicious too!

long hair or short (guys and girls)

Prefect Mos

Long... gives me something to hold unto.

Perfume or au natural.