Futanari Summer Camp! Recruitment: Last Call for Campers!

Started by bokotousamurai, June 21, 2018, 08:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

Just in time for Summer, Camp Futa is open and accepting campers.

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=289672.0

Sheets: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=289671.0

Camp Futa is an exciting and fulfilling getaway for late teen and young adults girls who have something extra between their legs.
Here they can relive their desires, experiment with each other, explore and discover their sexualities and find relief however they wish for often as they like all away from the interruptions and distractions of daily life, we even have Fap-shacks!

Come and join us, make new friends, and have lots of fun whacking, sucking and humping away all the stress of ordinary life while participating in our bi-weekly activates, especially our famous Futa-lympics! So if your a cute girl, a fine lady, or a saucy tart with a dick that needs some time away from it all as much as you do, and your looking to make relations with some friends you can relate to come on down, take a load off, have some fun, and spend your summer fucking and sucking for fun and competition.
Disclaimer: Camp Futa is not responsible for any pregnancies, incestuous incidents or developed interest in new kinks or fetishes during the duration of stay.

RULES
-No Scat or Gore
-Breeding, watersports, Non-con, incest,  allowed
-Can have one Counselor and up to three(?) Camper character
-You can have testes, or none/internals
-Respect O/o's
-Camper ages: 16-25, Counselor ages: 18+
-Participation in events not mandatory
-Suggestions welcomes

Camp Facilities

-Cabins, in single, pair and group variety

-Mess hall, three hearty meals provided daily including dessert, with a salad bar and plenty of vending machines

-Fap shacks, in both private and peepshow form with a shelf full magezine and (volunteerly donated) pictures

-Pool, Track, Gym and ball court

-Gloryholes

-Bondage basements

-Side jobs for spending money, help the counselors take care of our wonderful camp!

-Condoms and Pills provided weekly for each cabin, more from machines if needed (Use is encouraged but not mandatory)

-Lake with beach, paddle boats and fishing spots

-Public bath or hotspring?

-Bar?

Camp Events

-Cum Gun Fights: Like water guns, only whiter, thicker and hotter.

-Sex Toy Testing: Try out the newest dildoes and onahole

-Cumshot Competition: Who can shoot the largest? The furthest? The hottest? The thickest? The ropiest? The any-combo-of-above-est?

-Penetration Performance: Whether real or toy, show how deep you can take the longest and thickest of dicks, vaginal and anal accepted with bonus deepthroat contest

-Photo Shoots? Star as a miss month in a fap-calender?

Open to ideas!

Counselors Filled for now
-Bokutousamurai: Sonya Schaffer
-Killer Robot: Gina E. Peterson
-Angie: Vanessa Hart(Cook)
-Keyotess: Brandi Brooks(Nurse)
-BlueEyedBard: Amy Kingston (Lifegaurd)

Campers
-Yugishogun: Shoko Oba
-Joaniesapho: Shizu Oba
-ragarth
-TheLaughingOne: Tilissa Kangley
-Empyrean: Trixie Cummings
-Arcanist: Ai Kobayashi
-Pdragon: Nia Robertson
-Dhi: Anisa
-Snake: Rei Takehiro
-Shale: Daniella Young
-Rainheart:
-LSWSjr:  Acelynn LeHane

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Appearance/pic: [/b]

[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Hobbies:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]

[b]Build/figure:[/b]
[b]Cock length/girth:[/b]
[b]Balls:[/b]
[b]Cumload:[/b]
[b]Breasts:[/b]
[b]Pubes:[/b]
[b]Ons:[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b]
[b]Maybes:[/b]

[b]Misc:[/b]

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

bokotousamurai

Angie! good to see you again, what kind of girl will you be making?
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

JoanieSappho

bokotousamurai

JoanieSappho

Well, it depends if anyone wants to go to camp with their sister, really.

Yukina

Quote from: JoanieSappho on June 21, 2018, 10:02:17 PM
Well, it depends if anyone wants to go to camp with their sister, really.

I'd be up for that. Depending on the age you're playing, maybe my usual meek girl is the older one that was forced to go along and chaperone in return for some rent money. :)

TheLaughingOne

I Gotsa interest in this... will see bout getting someone together when i get home...
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Yugishogun on June 21, 2018, 10:07:48 PM
I'd be up for that. Depending on the age you're playing, maybe my usual meek girl is the older one that was forced to go along and chaperone in return for some rent money. :)
I could do younger protective sister.
But I am planning on going hard up the incest.

Yukina

Quote from: JoanieSappho on June 22, 2018, 04:35:52 AM
I could do younger protective sister.
But I am planning on going hard up the incest.

I'm all for this. :) (and the hilarious paradox that my character is truly in need of protection despite her assigned task)

TheLaughingOne

I got 2 ideas in mind...

strong athletic girl who is also a bit shy as heck... But Super interested in the fun to be had... (based on Tilissa Kangly, second one down..)

And a "bad girl". Not the standard bitch bully type, but kinda manipulative, twisted sort... Kind that if you wanted to get something to drink with more kick then a soda.. Or just about anything else... But price might be a bit higher later on...

(no example of her.. but the original concept from game i played, first thing she said to any other character was offering another PC an apple soda while fiddling with a plush snake, smiling while saying "Can i Tempt you..?")
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

ragarth

I'm game for this as well!

I don't have a specific concept in mind yet, perhaps someone outdoorsey, or perhaps a gamer/nerd type character who doesn't want to be at a *camp* with all those *things*.

bokotousamurai

@Thalaughingone both sound good, if you have trouble picking I might consider letting more campers be playable. Which reminds me, anyone yay or nay for watersports and non-con?

@Ragarth outdoorsy could be fun, make a nice hippie chick perhaps?

TheLaughingOne

Quote from: bokotousamurai on June 22, 2018, 11:43:42 AM
@Thalaughingone both sound good, if you have trouble picking I might consider letting more campers be playable. Which reminds me, anyone yay or nay for watersports and non-con?

It occured to me... Start with one, see how things go, and bring in the other as a counselor later on;3 kinda like the idea of the bad girl being counselor...

And as for WS and NC? Im fine with either, though personally would avoid the NC stuff myself.
My Ons and Offs!

Yukina

Quote from: bokotousamurai on June 22, 2018, 11:43:42 AM
.....Which reminds me, anyone yay or nay for watersports and non-con?....

Yay for both. :)

ragarth

I'm fine with both NC and WS also.

I was thinking more like a backdoorsey kind--a hiker/campergirl. Never really been good at playing hippies, mine tend to become 1-dimensional caracatures of the culture.

bokotousamurai

That's fine, be good for a camper or a counselor

bokotousamurai

Gonna go ahead and allow WS. In the meantime I set the code for an app if anyone wants to get started on their character.

Empyrean

Your games are always fun Bokuto.

I'd be interested. I'm thinking an athletic type but a total bimbo. She's well-meaning but not terribly bright, though she is always horny. She'd love to compete, that's the only thing that turns her on as much as sex does. :)

bokotousamurai

Wonderful, look forward to seeing her

bokotousamurai

Name: Sonya Schaffer
Position: Counselor
Appearance/pic:  https://u3b2n6q7.ssl.hwcdn.net/toons-empire.com/upload/mediums/c8/c/5/c8c5fee71ce11d314a3b83afe1fa3d13.jpg

Dislikes: insects, girly stuff, getting hit in the balls
Hobbies: Martial arts, wrestleing, cooking, Anime, Comics, Horror movies, Trading card games
Background: Excitable and high spirited, Sonya has been lifelong attendee to camp futa, having come every year since her late teens and been a camper since 20. She loves encouraging and indulging in all kinds of promiscuity and pleasure enjoyment, and so is responsible for the odd pregnancy here or there. when not working, she can often be found prowling the camp for fun to get into with the campers and running many of the events and activities. She cooks in the mess hall twice a week, and run the Camp Bar at night, her signature cocktail is the 'Dirty Mind', a strawberry vodka and little bit of gin in a pink lemonade with an added aphrodisiac. She always recommends it.

Build/figure: Athletic/bombshell
Cock length/girth: 16 inches/ 2.5 inches
Balls: Citrus sized
Cumload: 3 liters, 5 if backed up
Breasts: D cups
Pubes: Trimmed
Ons: Anal, Facefucking (giving), titjobs, deepthroating(giving), money shots, watersports(giving), Risk of breeding(giving), inebriated sex.
Offs: Condoms, Flat butts, Facefucking(Receiving)
Maybes: Inflation, Lithe girls, Risk of breeding(Receiving)

Misc: Runs the camp canteen at night. Tattoos of a tiger on right bicep and Dragon on left inner thigh, peirced belly button.

Yukina

Name: Shoko Oba
Position: Camper
Appearance/pic:
Pic, Will Show in OOC

Dislikes: Camping
Hobbies: Reading, Cosplaying, Internet Surfing
Background: Shoko is your typical wallflower, preferring to avoid the scary world of social interaction and keep her nose in a book. This habit, however, has made her a very avid learner and thus she has worked hard to become a straight A student. The shy girl is a budding lesbian, though she's never had an actual relationship. That doesn't mean she's completely inept in terms of sexual knowledge though, as she bares a secret stash of yuri doujinshi which she reads when alone and sexually frustrated. She also tends have a large attraction to taller women and those that have motherly frames.

The shy bookworm mostly sticks to keeping inside her apartment. Besides her clear social insecurities, she has spent as much spare cash (not much) as possible in fulling it up with every nerdy anime and manga trinket (of good taste) under the sun. Due to her finances though, she clearly has a long way to go. She'll still step out every once and again when it's required. Her latest requirement is her mother's request to look after her younger sister in return for some rent money.

Build/figure: Curvy/Chubby
Cock length/girth: 9 inches long, 2 inches thick
Balls: Kiwi-sized
Cumload: 2 liters
Breasts: Cantaloupes
Pubes: Shaven

Character
Ons: Cuddling, motherly woman, romance
Offs: Mostly everything else
Maybes: Unsure

Player
Ons: Nearly everything
Offs: Anal, gore, mutilation, mind control, snuff

Misc: She has aching balls that regularly need to be unloaded

Empyrean

Name: Trixie Cummings
Position: Camper
Appearance: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2758772
Age 18
Dislikes: Not getting to cum as much as she wants. Mean people.
Hobbies: Playing sports, shopping, running, sex.

Background: Trixie is a second-generation futa. Her mother Candi was the first futa in her family, and she was lucky enough to find a nice guy who respected her for her. The fact that Candi was a total nymphomaniac was a bonus. Trixie grew up in a loving home, and when she was born she turned out to be a futa. Candi was very happy to have a little mini-me to raise up.

Trixie grew up as an athletic sort, even with her mother's focus on girly-girl things. She liked competing with others, and she liked sports. She was a talented runner and athlete. Unfortunately, she was also dumb as a post. Not that her parents treated her any differently. The teasing of other kids went right over her head. And when she smoked them in sports, they learned some respect. Everything changed when Trixie hit puberty. Her sex drive, as enormous as her mother's, kicked into overdrive. Candi guided her through this with her usual giggly advice (Candi also not being very bright but being very loving towards her daughter).

Trixie's sex drive led her to being labeled a slut and a bimbo. She doesn't care. As long as she gets fucked or busts a nut, she's fine with what people call her. And she's still strong and athletic. Trixie is a girl who is very happy with herself and where her life is headed, and has a cheerful optimism about life.

Build: Busty, curvy, and well-toned
Cock: 11 inches long, 4 inches thick
Balls: Internal
Cumload: 5 liters
Breasts: Cantaloupes
Pubes: Shaven

On/offs: Same as player o/o

Misc: Trixie gets confused and sad if she hasn't blown a load in a while. Usually several hours.

Killer Robot

Name: Gina Ellen Peterson   
Position: Counselor
Appearance pic:   https://imgur.com/a/40NvUEt The one on the right, and her current girlfriend.   
Likes: Sports, ultimate frisbee, beer, video games. National History
Dislikes: Getting Wet, Hangovers (not that that keeps her from enjoying the night /before/), Indecisiveness. 
Hobbies: Beer Ping Pong, Fighting, Carousing, Riotous singing, Video Games, Sports (especially ultimate frisbee and Madden Football)  Needlepoint.
Background:  Gina's a first generation Futa.   Her parents weren't sure what to do about this, being sort of a conservative sort, and tried to steer her towards more more masculine traits figuring it would work better for her.   Fortunately it worked out and she found herself confident enough to thrive as one of the guys /and/ retreat to being a more girly girl in times she felt comfortable enough to retreat.   She'd much rather be a mom than a father.  She really hopes  none of that will happen in the short future.

For the time, she's focused on her schooling, taking her master classes in history, and being the captain of her school's ultimate frisbee club.   She has a lot of friends, both male, female, and futa, and not at all biased about who she sleeps with, or whether or not they happen to be the girl/boy friend of one of her friends.   She's charming enough that she can (mostly) pull it off.   

She's a camp counselor for the spending money, and a chance to immerse in the world of futa hedonism.   Something she's .. not nearly as experienced in as she'd like ot pretend to be.
Build/figure:  Not too busty, not too swole, she's a nice balance of tight muscles and full tits.  She's strong, fast, and light on her feet and looks every bit of it.
Cock length/girth: 12" 3" thick - she's a bit of a chubby one.
Balls: Just small enough to comfortably hold her sack in one hand.
Cumload: 2 liters. 
Breasts: Way too big.  She'd honestly like them a lot smaller. 
Pubes: Shaved
Ons: Anal, face fucking, titjobs, deep throat give/take, drunken sex. 'safe' sex.   Though they really don't make condoms capable of bearing even her 'modest' amount without the risk of breaking.
Offs: Pregnancy, anything too wet and messy.
Maybes:  Hey, if it's hot and heavy enough .. what happens in futa camp stays in futa camp.