Manda's list of wanting do's!

Started by AmandaShow, March 06, 2015, 12:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmandaShow

Hello world, it is I, Amanda! Rejoice! For I have come bearing requests! Here you will not only find a few plot and pairing ideas but also my current cravings, kinks and do’s n don’ts that probably will (not) be updated periodically with new information. First and foremost, here are my criteria:

LITERACY! Spell check comes standard with your word processor so put it to use!

POST LENGTH! No one-liners. Period. They are incredibly hard to respond to and lazy on the writers part. Please post at least one good paragraph. Violators of this rule shall be ignored/blocked/sacrificed to a Lovecraftian horror

Character sheets are not required for any of my ideas but if you want to go ahead and post/send one then feel free! As long as YOU have a good understanding of your character, that’s all that matters.

COMMUNICATION! Before you message me or respond do anything on my list, please be prepared to start a dialogue and work out details and plot progression regularly. I find that keep channels open helps keep the story alive in the player’s mind and can curve creative stalls. Basically, be open!
See? That wasn’t so bad! If you read all that and are still here, your chances of starting an RP with me have increased exponentially! Now let’s move onto fandoms. I have a spare few and can typically churn out pretty good canon and original characters for any given scenario. Those interests include:

Spider-Man (please note that in this situation, I would be playing the web-head)
Final Fantasy
Pacific Rim
X-Men
Harry Potter
Firefly
Inuyasha
Digimon
Game of Thrones
Star Wars
Walking Dead

Random Pairings:

Vampire/werewolf/preternatural beastie X Hunter/Human
Spy X Spy
Mom x Daughter
Older Sister x Younger Sister
Cop/Agent x Criminal
Exorcist x Demon/Succubus
Samurai x Ninja
Pirate x Pirate
Prostitute x Client
Boss x Employee

PLOT IDEAS and DETAILS:

King of the Mountain

SHE is a street racing hell cat who's carved a reputation out of a local trail that winds dangerously through the local mountain range. Illegal Street races are the #1 source of entertainment in these small town parts; entertainment that’s caused more than a few accidents and near fatalities.  SHE is the no nonsense cop determined to catch her and bring the insanity to an end. Kind of a Smokey and the Bandit gig...except with WAY more lesbian sex

Untamed Youth

Story is that the younger sister is somewhat of a rebel with her parents desperately trying to deal with her. The last straw is when she is caught behind the gym with her boyfriend smoking pot. At their wits end, their parents send the younger sister to live with her older sibling in hopes that some of the responsibility and level headedness will rub off. Plenty of opportunities for hijinx and hilarity on this one as the two very different sisters reconnect and become friends…and realize that they may have stronger feelings than that.

Spider-Man!

Okay! I’m a nerd! Sue me! There aren’t nearly enough super hero rps going on here so I aim to change that! I’ll be playing Spidey/Pete to whomever you wish, be it hero or villain and since the plot would heavily revolve around the character my potential partner selects, we would have to work together to come up with something. I've wanted to do this idea for a looooooooong time, so it's going at the top of the list. Please keep in mind (and I cannot stress this enough) I WILL BE PLAYING PETER! Kthanx!

Twysted Treatz

Mary is just your typical thirty something small business owner, just trying to make it in the big city. Her bakery Twysted Treatz is quickly becoming the hottest ticket in town with a reputation for the tastiest sweets. You name it, Mary can bake it! Says so right on the take out bag and boxes! What makes these Treatz Twysted? The recipes are mostly standard. Mostly. Flower, sugar, milk, butter…cum? You see, Mary isn’t a typical girl at all. In fact, she has one very large…problem. Life is complicated enough for a futa regularly mixing her unusually sweet semen into her food but when she takes on a young apprentice to act as her ‘official’ taste tester? IT’S A RECIPE FOR WACKINESS! (Would actually prefer to play this one over yahoo/Skype but I'm flexible. Kinks here would obviously be more extreme and include cum swallowing, oral, younger/older pairing, watersports, exhibitionism, orgasm control, food play, etc)

And finally,

The Proposition -TAKEN!-
A young, newlywed couple are just starting out on their new life together but things are quickly becoming strained. Between utilities, student loans, car payments and rent, they’re barely making enough for the necessities. Things come to a head when their car is stolen and now neither have reliable transportation to and from work. Things look bleak when they encounter the eccentric beauty Angelica Winters, one of the cities wealthiest and most notorious women at a diner. She overhears their dilemma and comes up with a solution. She will aide them financially for a time, on the condition that she spends a few nights a month with his new bride. Alone. With little choice, they agree and at first, things go well. Mrs. Winters is generous and keeps her word. The girl is hesitant at first but after a month or two with the arrangement, she falls into a comfortable routine. The husband? Hey, he just thinks it’s hot! But as time wears on, Angelica becomes more demanding and possessive. Can they escape from the clutches of one of the most connected women in the world? Further, does the newlywed bride WANT to escape at all?

The Meeting

A good mom/daughter plot: Ellen is an older working woman with little to do during the afternoons now that her teenage daughter is nearly grown up and spends more and more time away from the home and out with her friends. When she IS home is usually locked in the confines of her bedroom and only reappearing for meals. Their relationship is becoming strained with Ellen feeling more and more like she's living with a complete stranger and roommate rather than her flesh and blood. Seeking comfort, she braves the unfamiliar waters of the internet chatrooms and strikes up a fast friendship with a young girl. The two become fast friends, having so much in common! They like all of the same foods, the same movies and share the same sense of humor! They could very well be sisters Ellen likes to tease. The two even exchange numbers and share the occasional text message. Ellen then discovers that her new found friend is very much into women. Older women. At first Ellen is put off and tries to downplay the attraction but the teen is persistent, eventually sending provocative pictures (face obscured each time). Ellen had always thought her heterosexuality was unwavering and would never thought herself gay or even bisexual yet the chemistry is undeniable. After a night of sexting where Ellen sends a few pictures of her own, the two agree to meet up neither realizing they have more in common than they think!

If you have any suggestions or questions or comments, feel free to PM me and I’ll be happy to address any concerns. As you might have gathered, almost all of my ideas are FxF and it is certainly my preference but I'm up for negotiation for alternative ideas.  In the meantime, pleasant screams! 
Entrapta: “Did you hear that, Emily? I’ve never had a lab partner before!"

AmandaShow

New plot idea added: THE MEETING :D

AmandaShow

Long overdue BUMP with slight modification :3

AmandaShow

Just an itty bitty bump, bump! Almost all ideas are still available :D