minkflavoredcheese

Raj

Dreamweaver

Greg MD

+32 Did the girls give up trying?

Ryven

Neferus Andolini

leelan

+33 GIRLS RULE BOYS DROOL!!! (and suck and lick and...*giggles*)
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Lithos

+34 ,Do not fight the inevitable.
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

leelan

+33, why shouldn't I? the pain makes for amazing pleasure. *grins*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Ryven

+34, it's no fun if they don't fight back...

Dreamweaver

+35

We'll ignore Leelan's erroneous post, not following the rules posted therein.

*ponders a moment, then turns and pulls Leelan over his lap and proceeds to spank her ass hard*

There, now we can ignore the erroneous post.

minkflavoredcheese

Darius

When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Greg MD

+38

(Should it be 39 because Leelan posted too quickly up above?)

Dreamweaver

(should be, but we'll give it to them - this once)

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Dreamweaver

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Dreamweaver