Interest Check (Male character wanted)Immortals After Dark

Started by Ashleebabe, April 26, 2010, 07:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleebabe

My favorite book out of that series was Fantasy Lover but its been so long since I read the Dark Hunter series

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Shadowsteel

I liked nights embrace, I think was the title. Whichever one had Zarek. He was fun
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Ashleebabe

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Shadowsteel

really? Huh. Too bad. Its a good one. Have you read most of the series? Like, for example, youve run across the Katagaria and Arcadians, Ash, the Darkhunters, and most of the major plot points, right?

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

Ashleebabe

Again, I read the books about four years ago and I scarcely remember much of the series. I know Ash had a book out but I did not read it

Shadowsteel

That one was interesting. It went into his backstory, and a lot about atlantis, but then got kind of odd.

What specific ideas did you have for an RP, though?

Ashleebabe

Shadowsteel

each come up with a character and post it here, go from there?

Ashleebabe

Send me a message through PMs and I will explain there

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

No longer wishing for the Dark Hunters series. Willing to do all others

Aethian

Quote from: Ashleebabe on May 12, 2010, 12:04:17 PM
No thank you. Anything of that nature was listed as an 'Off' so I am not interested

I don't see a O/O page or preferences? I had an idea but without knowing those I'm almost afraid to propose it.

Ashleebabe

Aethian

Ah, apologies I had signatures turned off. Forgive me bluh brain moment.  :-\

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

Added links with some information that may help people who are not familar with the series.

Ashleebabe

Ravensahnk

I wish you the best of luck on your search!  Those are some great series!  Sorry for posting in here, I just saw your title and couldn't resist.  I've been reading all three series like wrapped into one for the past two years lol.  Anyways I haven't heard of the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by J.R.Ward but I think I may pick it up since you're bunching them all together.  Again best of lucks.

Ashleebabe

Why thank you. Some of my favorite tales are with Kresley Coles

Ravensahnk

Yes her novels are quite interesting, I'm waiting for the newest installment this summer.  ^.^

Ashleebabe

I am dying to do a valkyrie rp with a demon. Do you play males?

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Not familier with that series, but can do Either Vampire and Lycan fo any age, though without accent. Read a few of books I beleive related. though.  Not to much Twilight vampire, but those immune or unimmune to the sun.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Ashleebabe

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Would like to I know it easier then flooding this, but perhap ill have to when I get this restriction off. Allow no pm.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Ashleebabe

Well just send me one when you get off restriction