On High Seas: A Game of Pirates (Looking for Female Captives)

Started by Urbanzorro, February 12, 2013, 02:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

I left my character open - optional to play out his capture scene but certainly not required. Also dropped a hint that he may approachable to joining the crew, though that won't come easy.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Healergirl

MagicalPen,

Konrad Roht,  Love him!

What year are we playing in, Urbanzorro?  Konrad might actually have gotten some training with grenades, which were a dangerous and popular boarding weapon.  dangerous to both the user and the target, that is.  The term became used more loosely as a general term for shock troops.

Hm.  Konrad and Mary could become something of a poosible Ic connection. he's a Giant for the time, she's a small woman.  They both are very good with firearms - his training emphasizing rate of fire, Mary goes for accuracy.  Both of them much better than the typical pirate.  Konrad would be just the ticket to spearhead a boarding action with a grenadiers "Take what they throw at you and close with the enemy" attitude.

Why yes, I did some American Revolution re-enacting back in the day.  Sutler, camp follower, soldier's wife that sort of thing.

Rahzilla

I would love to play a female captive, if the spots are still open :)

Name: Rose Escar

Position: Captive, caught on the last raid

Personality: A typical lady of the time. She is considered prim and proper as she never likes to disobey her parents. She was raised in a rich environment and could be considered stuck up by some, although she doesn’t intend to act that way. She is fun loving and likes to read whenever possible. She was raised to be the perfect bride, although, she still hasn’t submitted to the idea that a man would be in control of her life. She is a bit wild when you get her going. She isn't easily angered but if you know how to push her buttons, then she can be a wild child.

Biography: Rose was born to a rich and noble family. Her parents were relatively well known in their area and were known for sons in the military. Rose is the only daughter, with 3 older brothers. Her parents raised her to be the perfect bride for when it was time to be wed off. Whenever a suitor came along, she seemed to scare them off with her views and desires to be considered free in their marriage. She is a bit of a wild child, her father would say.
She was out for a walk one day, down near the docks when she heard a sound. The next thing she knew there were gun shots and men surrounding her. Fighting back as much as she could—and with no knowledge of self defence—she was knocked unconscious and taken captive by a pirate crew.

Weapons/Equipment: None

Character’s Orientation: Straight, She’s never desired the same sex before. She would like to imagine a life with a man willing to let her live the way she wants to.

Player’s Offs: nothing to do with feet, or receiving anal, other than that, I’m good,
Check out my costumes at RahCostumes, add a 'like' if you like what you see :)

Urbanzorro

@Rahzilla: So you ant to have her start off as already captured? Right?
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Rahzilla

Yes sir! (lol) Picked up on the last raid, since you're the captain, you can say when that was

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Flaming

Quote from: Urbanzorro on February 14, 2013, 12:45:46 PM

@ Flaming: He looks good thus far, though we'll need a picture before you're approved.

posted in the profile

Rahzilla

Chreestafer

Name Sevryn Salryn

GenderMale

Age 26

Position He is a mainly a loner, a Pirate hand for hire, at said moment he is a captive.

Personality Very witty when he needs to be.  Friendly but very untrustworthy, is quiet around others and mistaken as shy, but truthfully he is just listening and waiting.

Biography His mother was a pirate and his father was a noble born.  The love affair betwen two such peoplke was frowned upon and once Sevryn was born, his fathers father scentenced his mother and him to be "delt" with.  On that night his parents planned an escape that worked but ended in his fathers death. He was then shoved off in a barrel with his mothers cutlas and longnknife, days later an older couple found him floating at sea in a barrel and gave him life as a fisher boy.  When he turned 14 though the small fishing village was pillaged by a pirate crew whose captain was said to be halfway into the world of the dead (like voodoo ghosty stuff) anyways he was enslaved on the ship. The captain took the blades sevryns mother gave him as his own. So for years Sevryn slowly moved up to be a crew member secretly ruing the day when he would take his vengeance.   Well at 19 a small ship battle broke out, Sevryn found it time to escape yet sadly couldn't find the blades, so in turn he stole the captains most prized possession,  his gun blades, which werent unheard of, yet he had uniquly engineered multishot gunblades that made him a feared pirate to begin with.  Anywho sevryn got away and has these gunblades and is in search for the captain to take his mothers blades back.  Meanwhile, The dark captain has his own vengence set for Sevryn.

Weapons/Equipment Rapier and long knife, also fancies a pair of gunblades
Gunblades

Character's Orientation/Likes/Dislikes His on and offs are roughly same as mine, some obviously no applicable

Player's Offs: read above
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

immabanana

Image Here
Name Prim Anger-Blade
Gender Female
Age A young eighteen
Position Captive(at the beginning of game)
Personality Despite being a relative tiny thing, standing at only 5', Prim has a mouth on her that will make most courteous men blush. It has been known to get her in trouble on quite a few ocassions, but usually she combats her way out of it with her trusty sword, Damned. When Damned fails to bail her out, she is not above using trickery or bribery. At most ale houses she is known as the "Tiny Temptress" or the "Damnable Badmouthed Whore." This doesn't phase her ego one bit. She can often be found throwing back some strong ones with the boys or cussing over a card game.
Biography Prim was born Primrose Mason to a young whore at an port that she prefers to withold. All of her young life was spent dreaming and wondering who her father was. It was a frequent fantasy of hers that her father was some adventurous, brave pirate taking from the rich bastards that slept with her mother and giving it all to himself. When she wasn't fantasizing, she was cleaning beds soaked in all kinds of unflattering bodily fluids for the owner of the brothel her mother belonged to.

At the age of twelve, Primrose packed up a bag full of stale bread from the brothel kitchen's. With that and the clothes on her back, she ran away before she became the same sob story as her worthless mother. On the docks of the next port over, Primrose took to hanging around the pirates that frequented the docks. She dropped the rose to her name and just became "Prim." Her ways of making a living hustling and gambling caught the eyes of most of the pirate captains, and before she was even fourteen, she was taken aboard the ship of the fearsome Captain Hardjaw.

Her life with Captain Hardjaw was an easy one while she was young. She entertained him by playing cards and drinking with him which is where her love of booze formed. However, as she grew older he entrusted her with more hardened duties. By seventeen, she was his Firstmate. It seemed that she was on top of the world with the other crewman looking up to her, confiding in her, actually wanting her company. It was a nice change until the day that Captain Maximilian Mondego sunk her beloved Hardjaws ship and took her as a captive prize on his floating turd of a ship.
Weapons/Equipment Damned
Character's Orientation/Likes/Dislikes Prim is actually rather innocent, despite having spent most of her younger life in a brothel and the rest among sweaty pirate men. She has yet to develope an specific taste sexual-wise. She is, however, often attracted to males, females, and even those who may not be bound within the two genders.
Player's Offs: No toilet play, mutilation, or any other overly freaky kinkiness. However, most things go. :3
O/O's || Cravings & Ideas || A/A's

Nana is seeking new victims partners.

"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."

Harmony

If you are still seeking captives I would be very interested in playing a strong willed, young lady. With a streetwise mentality as an orphan, with spunk and a bit of fight in her. Love a good struggle, she could be yet to be captured possibly on their first stop after starting the roleplay. Let me know I will check back today for a response and post a character profile if you still wish to have more captives.

AurelieCatena

I am sorry, but I will not be able to participate. Have fun!

Urbanzorro

Yes, we're still accepting female captives.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Flaming

I was thinking: since, at the start of the game, the crew will be already set, doesn't this mean the crew members already relate with each other, likes, dislikes, old grudges, drink pals...? Do we discuss these pre-game or do we just start with the story?

Kokaine

I'd certainly be open to discussing possible history/relationships with those who'd already be aboard the ship.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Urbanzorro

I'll get an OOC up but feel free to talk about it now too :-)

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Warlord Zanyl

I rather wait for the OOC and see where we're at before getting into a discussion.. Nonetheless, I don't mind listening to suggestions..

LoveCarnage

Hey! If you're still accepting female captives, and since this is a pirate RP, how does a female mermaid captive sound? When dry, she'd be a normal looking human, but in salt water, she'd have the tail?

Rahzilla

That sounds cool, but maybe it wouldn't have to just be salt water, as in, if she were on deck when it rained, she would become wet and her tail would show?

LoveCarnage

Quote from: Rahzilla on February 15, 2013, 03:47:19 PM
That sounds cool, but maybe it wouldn't have to just be salt water, as in, if she were on deck when it rained, she would become wet and her tail would show?

Wouldn't that be counter-productive? I wouldn't mind, but it's harder to interact when you've got a fish tail and can't move on deck! Haha.

Rahzilla

Haloriel

Personally not into the crew and the like not being perfectly human, but I am not the GM! 

Urbanzorro

@LoveCarnage: Sounds like she could be interesting, go ahead and work something up and send it to me via pm.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.