The bully (F dom looking for M sub)

Started by elfguy, October 25, 2011, 06:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

At school, things never change. There's those with muscles, with guts and tattoos, who rule the hallways and put down the law, and then there's the geeks, the nerds, those too weak or scare to defend themselves. In this particular school, there's a girl gang that makes the rules outside of the classes. Their leader is a girl named Jessica. She's physically quite fit, able to put down a guy twice her size, and she's bold, she knows what she likes and doesn't let anyone else stand in her way. The girls in her gang all look up to her, and follow her example, spreading chaos in school.

One day, a new student arrived, a guy who had no experience with this gang. So when one of the girls in her gang tried to get some protection money from him, he refused and pushed her to the ground, humiliating her. Of course, the girl then went to see Jessica and told her what happened. Now, it's time for Jess to have a talk with this new comer, and teach him who's in charge. After classes, she ambushes him, and captures him, making him into her pet.

For this RP I will play Jessica, the strong gang leader, and I need a male sub who gets abused for daring lay a hand on one of Jess's girls. Jessica is quite kinky so she'll try to push the guy to his limits, make him do degrading things, mix pleasure with pain, and attempt to break him down mentally. The RP will start before classes when the sub girl tries to extort you money, getting quite physical with you, and you slap her down, humiliating her in front of everyone else, before Jessica decides to take the situation in hand after school is out, showing your character who's boss.

----

Savant of the Wastes

If you'll have me Elfguy, this sounds like something I'd like to try out.

elfguy

Let me know what character you'd want to play, name, image, etc.
----

Bloody Rose

elfguy

Well, how about the first one to put in a bio wins.
----

Savant of the Wastes

Challenge Accepted!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Seth is the new student in school, a transfer from way out of state, who moved to accommodate his father's job change. He's a quiet, introspective person, with a tendency to overthink things, and get his head stuck in the clouds. As a result, he hasn't had much time to make friends in the school, or notice the unique social order they have. He's pretty physically fit, and played Volleyball at his former school, and signed up for practice here too.

Mulishly stubborn at heart, he likes doing things his own way, just in a certain way, and is perfectly willing to stand his ground if challenged. He doesn't like to argue or push his point though, preferring to ignore the problem until he absolutely has to respond.

Casual with women, he's had a few girlfriends before, that he normally left within a few weeks. He's had sex before, but never anything outside of the ordinary.

elfguy

Sounds fine, I'll start the thread soon.
----

elfguy

----