Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laz

Davina

I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Mordred

10.. for many reasons but can't avert the eyes from that lovely neck
*See Pillory*

Davina

10 becuase I'd want to know what those hands could do
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

olive

10 beautiful contrast between the dark hair and pale skin.

Anesa

10 - Because she's a sexy blonde and I'm quite fond of blondes!  ;)

olive

10 because she is a sexy blonde and I'm partial to her....I mean to blondes.  :P

Xunzar

10 - Because it's sexy but a little shy on the bust which is countered by the lack of a shirt and the presence of stockings.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Saerrael

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Xunzar

Did I mention a ten for the cute face and the garters?
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Davina

10 for making me want to take advantage of your innocence

Xunzar

8 - Because she almost looks like her arms are chained over her head.
A list of kinks

Anesa

10 - Wanna run my fingers through that gorgeous hair....

Xunzar

10 - 8 for being smoking but short on bust and an extra two for liking being tied up.
A list of kinks

Davina

10 for making me want to nibble the abs

Xunzar

9 - For being so 1950s and yet naughty looking.
A list of kinks

Davina

10 for making me want to tug on the collar

Xunzar

10 - For making me want to punish trying to pull on the collar.
A list of kinks

Saerrael

Still 15, though I'd not mind a better look. It's a bit small.

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Xunzar

10 - 9 for being hot and 1 for reminding me of Prue Halliwell.
A list of kinks

Belle33

10 for the hair and the glasses.  Damn!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP