True Blood:Maine(NonCon) ~(Need Fellowship of the Sun!Got a good idea brewing!)

Started by bubby, June 16, 2012, 04:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO JOIN!!!

Once again I'm putting out feelers. This game has been going on for about a year, so we are a very established and dedicated group of True Blood fans! We have new story ideas going down, so we need to add to our player base.

Characters I'm looking for:

Fellowship of the Sun members: The proposed story idea is a small group of Fellowship who have actually been trained military combat style who have received intel on a certain situation in Bangor... Interested? Hell yes you are!

Fae: The Authority have orders to be given to the Sheriff... the scent of Fae has been noted.... Like that? You know you do!

Murderer/Antagonist: A poor hapless human was attacked, and the case has gone cold, but the cops are on it! Hopefully a clue will surface... Want to play a fanatical killer? Oh yeah baby!! Position filled!

If you have a char idea for either of these categories, or a char idea for anything else that relates to True Blood, toss up your interest here. This is a slow but steady game, so if your looking for a fast posting game, this isn't it. But we ARE still all in, and are always looking to expand our story lines! If you have any questions feel free to PM bubby anytime.

JDrew Spider

"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

bubby

Since I know you watch TB, I'll just say YAY! and go ahead and make up a char sheet! Here's the char thread so you can get an idea on a template https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=116770.0

Go ahead and post it here when complete.

LunarSage

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

JDrew Spider

"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Starlequin

I'd like to sign on as Mad Killer of the Week, if thats still open. I'm not familiar with the True Blood 'verse, but I think I can pick that up from the wiki.

(There...is a wiki, isn't there?)
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

bubby

There better be a wiki..lol..it's in it's 5th season, with like... 10 books?

And yay for a Star! ADORE you!

PM me when you get some time I'll explain what I'm looking for exactly...

Aiden

The King of Maine would like a Fae pet to feed off of exclusively...  ^-^

JDrew Spider

Which reminds me....what exactly is going on. I plan on making my character quite tasty. :)

Spider Hole
Apologies

bubby

Heh... a lot really..

Here are two of the biggest threads of the game:

The Lumination(Vampire bar)

Prickly Pineapple(Human&Shifter bar)

hopefully it helps you get an idea...

The Golden Touch

-Whaps the King and shakes her finger-  No munching on fae. Estelle and Omar create enough hubbub without nomming tasty fae ladies.

Right now, the game moves pretty slow- so there are plenty of places to jump in! Cannot wait to see what other people come up with.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Aiden

JDrew Spider

Spider Hole
Apologies

LunarSage

Quote from: Aiden on June 20, 2012, 05:31:17 PM
Fuck that! I need a Fae so I can frolic out in the sun!

Yep, that worked out so well for the King of Mississippi...

Aw, what am I saying?  Frolic away!  >.>

The Golden Touch

Because Omar frolicking would be hilarious... Since I'm seeing a tutu along with it.

GhettoMagick

Id like to join. I love Trueblood and the sookie stackhouse novels! I don't really know how to join.
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

The Golden Touch

You can browse the Character Thread and get an idea of the types of characters we've made in the past/currently. At the moment, we have a small confrontation between the Authority's choice for the new King of Bangor, Omar, the Voice of the Authority, Thea and the former King's Sheriff, Lilith and another vampire, Adar. You can find that scene starting at the Lumination (Vampire Bar.

One of the other threads, designated for all things Trueblood that do not get their own thread is Other Places around Bangor. It gets a lot of posts from Pack members, humans, the murder scenes and so on.

You can also see who's around to chat with in the OOC Chatter thread!

Starlequin

Alrighty, here's my boy. If there's anything wrong or not up to specs, let me know and I'll edit him right up.

My CS Application
Name: Seth Meadows
Actual Age: 26
Apparent Age: 36
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Race: Human

Appearance:

Powers: Short-term bursts of heightened strength, speed, and sensory awareness via V ingestion/injection. Altered states of perception grant very minor resistance to illusion. Complete and utter disregard for safety of others, self-preservation or personal hygiene.

Skills: Ropework, phlebotomy, improvised weaponry, bladed weapons, improvised explosives, word and number puzzles, cake decorating

Weaknesses: Human fragility, suffers frequent audial/visual hallucinations, often hears nonexistent voices, mild obsession with picking up dropped or scattered coins, hardcore V addict

Personality: "They've all...What? No thank you, I don't want pie -- yes, they all have to die. Freaks. Leeches. Monstrous maggots and miserable mongrels masquerading as 'mainstreaming' making mankind mop up motley messes merely means more militant malevolence in my mind. There are others, too. Think like me. Everywhere. We're everywhere. But they're everywhere, too. Hidden. Down in the dark with the rats and worms. Down in the cellar. What? Yes. No. That's...no, factor of seven, not five. You whittle with the grain, see? Gives a sharper point. Yeah. There was one. A good one. Heard about him. He did good work. But they got him. Probably they got him and took him down in the dark. It's ok. They got him. But they won't get me. I'm gonna have me some fun, hee hee! And those things...all those pretty dead things...they're gonna scream..."

Brief History: Seth was born in Chicago, to what probably would have been a happy, idyllic family...if his mother Cassie hadn't died giving birth to him. His father, a floor manager for a local factory, was unable to deal with the loss of his wife, and fell into a bottle. Seth did his best to be a good son, keep his grades up, stay out of trouble, but unfortunately there wasn't much he could do to earn his drunken father's approval. Without the love and care of his better half, Carl Meadows proved to be a mean, rotten son of a bitch when in his cups, and to young Seth's heartbreak, home proved no safe haven growing up. Often the boy would spend his days wandering the city's safer streets, but as he grew he began exploring the darker alleys and back roads. By the time he graduated high school, he was living on the streets more often than at home...not that his father took notice.

When Seth was nineteen, Carl Meadows took his last shot of whiskey before his liver gave the great 'Fuck You' and quit on him. Seth watched, numb, from across the street as the paramedics hauled his father's corpse off to Sisters of Mercy Hospital. He waited maybe an hour before he packed a bag and struck out for the East Coast. He found Bangor when he was 22, having spent a few years snorting and smoking his way up and down the coast. When the vampires came out and V hit the streets, it was like a revelation. Fuck coke, to hell with smack, piss off meth; in the immortal words of Socrates, V was the shit. Of course, one can't just mainline one addiction after another without breaking something, and after the first few hits, Seth's mind finally cracked the big one. Reality became Something Other People Did, and much of the next couple years were spent in dim, dullwitted, delicious delirium. But then came the voices...the ones that slithered through the haze and instilled in Seth a purpose his drugged out brain saw no reason to refuse. There were monsters out there, right? And monsters needed to be fought, right? And people who fought monsters were heroes, and heroes got whatever they wanted, right?

Right...

bubby

Quote from: Starlequin on June 21, 2012, 04:57:27 AM
Alrighty, here's my boy. If there's anything wrong or not up to specs, let me know and I'll edit him right up.

My CS Application
Name: Seth Meadows
Actual Age: 26
Apparent Age: 36
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Race: Human

Appearance:

Powers: Short-term bursts of heightened strength, speed, and sensory awareness via V ingestion/injection. Altered states of perception grant very minor resistance to illusion. Complete and utter disregard for safety of others, self-preservation or personal hygiene.

Skills: Ropework, phlebotomy, improvised weaponry, bladed weapons, improvised explosives, word and number puzzles, cake decorating

Weaknesses: Human fragility, suffers frequent audial/visual hallucinations, often hears nonexistent voices, mild obsession with picking up dropped or scattered coins, hardcore V addict

Personality: "They've all...What? No thank you, I don't want pie -- yes, they all have to die. Freaks. Leeches. Monstrous maggots and miserable mongrels masquerading as 'mainstreaming' making mankind mop up motley messes merely means more militant malevolence in my mind. There are others, too. Think like me. Everywhere. We're everywhere. But they're everywhere, too. Hidden. Down in the dark with the rats and worms. Down in the cellar. What? Yes. No. That's...no, factor of seven, not five. You whittle with the grain, see? Gives a sharper point. Yeah. There was one. A good one. Heard about him. He did good work. But they got him. Probably they got him and took him down in the dark. It's ok. They got him. But they won't get me. I'm gonna have me some fun, hee hee! And those things...all those pretty dead things...they're gonna scream..."

Brief History: Seth was born in Chicago, to what probably would have been a happy, idyllic family...if his mother Cassie hadn't died giving birth to him. His father, a floor manager for a local factory, was unable to deal with the loss of his wife, and fell into a bottle. Seth did his best to be a good son, keep his grades up, stay out of trouble, but unfortunately there wasn't much he could do to earn his drunken father's approval. Without the love and care of his better half, Carl Meadows proved to be a mean, rotten son of a bitch when in his cups, and to young Seth's heartbreak, home proved no safe haven growing up. Often the boy would spend his days wandering the city's safer streets, but as he grew he began exploring the darker alleys and back roads. By the time he graduated high school, he was living on the streets more often than at home...not that his father took notice.

When Seth was nineteen, Carl Meadows took his last shot of whiskey before his liver gave the great 'Fuck You' and quit on him. Seth watched, numb, from across the street as the paramedics hauled his father's corpse off to Sisters of Mercy Hospital. He waited maybe an hour before he packed a bag and struck out for the East Coast. He found Bangor when he was 22, having spent a few years snorting and smoking his way up and down the coast. When the vampires came out and V hit the streets, it was like a revelation. Fuck coke, to hell with smack, piss off meth; in the immortal words of Socrates, V was the shit. Of course, one can't just mainline one addiction after another without breaking something, and after the first few hits, Seth's mind finally cracked the big one. Reality became Something Other People Did, and much of the next couple years were spent in dim, dullwitted, delicious delirium. But then came the voices...the ones that slithered through the haze and instilled in Seth a purpose his drugged out brain saw no reason to refuse. There were monsters out there, right? And monsters needed to be fought, right? And people who fought monsters were heroes, and heroes got whatever they wanted, right?

Right...

O_O! HAHHA!! Omg...he is frikkin AWESOME. I expected no less for you Star m'luv! Accepted. Just below are a few pertinent threads for you to bookmark, and I'll PM you the other game threads you'll need. Say howdy in the OOC, then pick a thread you'd like to start in!

JDrew Spider

Spider Hole
Apologies

bubby

bubby

Ghetto, I've sent you a PM if you're still interested in joining!

JDrew Spider

Name: Deja Kunik Harris

Actual Age: 23
Apparent Age: 18
Sex: Female
Sexuality: straight
Race: Fae/human

Powers: Thought projection, slight telekinesis
Skills: Guitarist and singer.

Personality: She’s somewhat outgoing and bold. Very random at times with a good sense of humor, but she can be sensitive. She can be a very curious person which often leads her in to trouble. Other times she knows exactly when to get the hell out of dodge to avoid an accident. Deja has big dreams and often has an idealists spirit.

Brief History: Deja was adopted from birth. Her origins were left severely unknown. She was raised by an elderly couple in Washington. Growing up with two creative parents allowed her to explore her hidden talents. She was awfully good at playing the flute and other assorted wind instruments. However her favorite instrument is the guitar. The first time she ever kissed a boy was in the 9th grade and that’s the first time she ever heard anyone’s thoughts in her head. Unfortunately that boy wasn’t the most romantic thinker so she slapped him and walked off. In the tenth grade she dated basketball player and on the night they were to consummate their relationship she said she wanted to get married first. However this didn’t go to well for him and he dumped her, later on she discovered he had herpes.

The last two years of high school flew bye and before she knew it she was off to college in Maine to study music. Bangor was the first place she had traveled too in all her suburban years. She's officially on her own and calls her parents everyday. In her whole life she's never had any relations with the supernatural unless her cock-eyed fifth grade teacher counts as supernatural. She doesn't know much about werewolves, vampires or any of that in between. All the information she retains is either by word of mouth or the news. Currently she holds a night job working at bar and attends school during the day.

Ons: She's a bit of a romantic, but every now and then a girl just needs hair pulling, biting, scratching and rough sex in public places.
Offs: Toilet play and gore

(let me know if this needs a changing!)

Spider Hole
Apologies

bubby

She looks good to me hun. Since you have her a bit ignorant about the Supers, how about you have her working at the PP?

Aiden

bubby

*Shoves Aiden into his cage* DOWN...you do NOT get all the girls.

Google

Question, any room for Vampires who aren't in favor of the co-existance... one who is very much in favor of Vampire supremacy?
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

bubby

Quote from: Google on June 27, 2012, 05:34:39 AM
Question, any room for Vampires who aren't in favor of the co-existance... one who is very much in favor of Vampire supremacy?

YES!!!! After I saw the last couple new episodes, I was thinking we needed Sanguinista's!

JDrew Spider

Quote from: bubby on June 27, 2012, 02:43:40 AM
She looks good to me hun. Since you have her a bit ignorant about the Supers, how about you have her working at the PP?

Will do!

Spider Hole
Apologies

Celede

Are you still looking for fae?  I don't get HBO, seen the first season only but I've read all the books.

Celede

Sorry for the double post.

I could create a character for Sanguinista or Authority as well, whatever works. 

bubby

I think for an upcoming story arc, another Fae would be good.

If Google makes a Sanguinista, him having a 'partner in crime' would be good.

I've decided to keep with the one Authority I have. She's enough for the moment.

Aiden

Quote from: Google on June 27, 2012, 05:34:39 AM

Lol that is pretty much the King.

*Spits at the thought of drinking True Blood*

Aiden

Quote from: Aiden on June 27, 2012, 05:09:11 PM
Lol that is pretty much the King.

*Spits at the thought of drinking True Blood*

Quote from: bubby on June 27, 2012, 02:54:24 AM
*Shoves Aiden into his cage* DOWN...you do NOT get all the girls.

I believe you but Omar is not convinced!

The Golden Touch

Celede

Name: Rowan Crenuc
Actual Age: 162
Apparent Age: 26
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Fae

Powers: Telepathy (excludes vampires), Photokinesis (Nature Channeling), Shapeshifting (limited to natural form and female human form, includes clothing), Casting illusions, Teleportation (between Faery and the human world), Oneirokinesis (Dream Infiltration)

Skills: Sings and dances well, knows most human languages including ancient ones, fashion savy, super-humanly strong (race trait), able to remember everyone she's come in contact with

Weaknesses: Refuses to learn anything computer related, can get cranky after spending too much time in the human world, cannot drive, cannot suppress her "fairyness" well forcing her to limit her time around supers, has an attraction for others that are not Fae as she spent most of her life until recently in Faery and finds the newness novel but can be a tad naive in regard to them, many times oblivious to human mores and taboos, especially during sex.

Personality: Can be a bit of a princess type but can be very nurturing for the people she cares for.  Has little tolerance for stupidity.  When she's in a good mood, which is most of the time, she's easy going as she has the motto "When in the human world, do as the humans do..." so she has learned to let most things go.  Will protect Faery at all costs.

Brief History:  Rowan was born in Faery to two royal Fae.  She was sheltered for her first 150 years and never left Faery.  After the passing of her parents, she found herself exploring the human world.  Has spent the past 5 years as a fairy godmother before her charge was killed which was not good for her cause.  She hopes to someday become an angel and awaits a new assignment. 

On's: Depends on her mood, doesn't find herself turned off by much but like most fairies, loves attention.
Off's: The few things she is turned off by - Scat, mutilation, vore

Any suggestions or advice would be most appreciated! Thank you!

Aiden

JDrew Spider

Spider Hole
Apologies

The Golden Touch

Google

Quote from: bubby on June 27, 2012, 04:40:34 PM
I think for an upcoming story arc, another Fae would be good.

If Google makes a Sanguinista, him having a 'partner in crime' would be good.

I've decided to keep with the one Authority I have. She's enough for the moment.
Now if its alright my character will be older... not quite Russel but close to the Godric age
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Google

Name: Connall Delaney
Actual Age: 787
Apparent Age: 26
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Vampire

Powers: As a vampire of impressive age Connall is immensely strong and fast, has had centuries to perfect his glamour, and of course knows how to use the power of his bite to the greatest effect.

Skills: Unlike other vampires who reach a certain age Connall has made a point of staying up to date on technology. While he is hardly a hacker, he is computer savvy and knows how to cover his tracks. He true talent lies in the duel areas of warfare and politics though, years of experience with both have helped him develop the talents that a vampire needs if they are to survive to a great age.

Personality:  Connall possesses what some would call a dominant personality, he always knows what it was that he wants and is willing to do whatever it takes to get it, anyone who stands in his way will soon find themselves up against a threat that is hard to imagine. He is perfectly capable of being subtle when it is called for though, direct action might not all ways work and he is more then happy to be indirect.

Brief History: When Connall was young life was simple, he belonged to a moderate sized Celtic clan in what is modern day Britain. Warfare was common between the tribes as they constantly struggled to demonstrate which was superior. However around the time he reached the prime of his life things were changing. The Normans controlled large amounts of land and had of the Lord of Ireland, giving them a very firm control indeed. But not all of those who were descended of the original peoples in Ireland were content with this and Connall was from a clan that enjoyed making trouble whenever they could. Frequently they would ambush patrols along the trade routes that had been established, doing little initial damage but quickly disrupting things.

However alone the clan could never hope to change things and as Connall grew older he wanted to enforce "the proper order of things." Seeking the power to drive away the Norman's he listened to Clan lore and set out to track down a woman said to live in a cave on the northern most tip of Ireland, a place that men who wanted to live would avoid but those who craved power could go to in the hopes of a boon. At the cave there were men who could took the shape of wolves, guarding the woman who ruled them and driving away the unworthy. Connall was undaunted though, with sword, spear, and eventually his bare hands he fought his way to the mouth of the cave where he collapse, bleeding from a score of wounds.

He awoke the next night, coughing up the dirt from the gave, embraced by the woman of the cave. He soon left Ireland with her, she had greater things on her mind then the Normans and they set out across Europe, leaving a trail of blood in his wake as he learned the lessons that had to be learned. He had been born a Mortal but he had been elevated now, to a creature that had the power that could not be over come...

In recent years he has come in contact with the Sanguanista movement, while not wholly buying into the spiritual aspect of their teachings he is very much in favor of a vampire dominated world.

Ons: Read heads, being in control.
Offs: Weakness, human bodily functions.

Aiden

Google

Quote from: Aiden on June 28, 2012, 01:26:15 AM
I believe all vamps had a cap at 500 years.
I have PMd the person who started the thread, gave them some detail of what I had in mind, if she feels it will be an issue then I will happily change him up to fit with an age rule

The Golden Touch

Google

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 28, 2012, 01:52:05 AM
It's actually 800 in the original character sheet.
And I never saw any of this... but again I did PM the person who seems to be running it, if she wants it changed then it will be changed

The Golden Touch

That was not a, 'Hey, you're in the wrong, fucker' but more so everyone gathered knows that for present and future characters.

Google

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 28, 2012, 02:30:03 AM
That was not a, 'Hey, you're in the wrong, fucker' but more so everyone gathered knows that for present and future characters.
Sorry if I came off as snappy... long day as I prepare to move... but I updated him

The Golden Touch

I work twelve hour days, and most weekends. I do think you sounded like an ass, since Aiden was trying to be helpful.

Google

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 28, 2012, 02:50:11 AM
I work twelve hour days, and most weekends. I do think you sounded like an ass, since Aiden was trying to be helpful.
And I also work some crazy hours, am preparing to move half way around the world, haven't had a decent meal in days, and am dealing with some bruised ribs that a drunk Marine felt I deserved when I went to let him out of the holding tank for a bathroom break.

I did appologize, I am a little worn down and tired now, I read something into what was said that clearly wasn't there and I am sorry for it.

Can we start over, I am google, I can occasionally be an arrogant ass... but usually a pretty decent guy if given half a chance.

bubby

Ok kids...to your corners!

Sing Barney songs!

We all get along! And all that shit! RAWR!.

*Hugs all around*

The Golden Touch

Yeah, we military don't take kindly to a lot of shit, and half of us are irrational fucks... I on the other hand just call it like I see it. So, apology accepted.

-uses Bubby's lap for her corner- >:)

Google

Also Millitary my end, Millitary Law Enforcment for the Air Force infact... so yea we take lots of shit but mostly from fucking dependents... I really hate dependents with attitude.

Sorry off topic, my day is winding down, I am enjoying a drink, and looking forward to being involved in the game... I do hope the changes I made to age and history satisfy.

bubby

*Smoothes her fingers through Golden lovely hair*

The changes are great Google. I promise everyone here is very easy to deal with, they just got my back when it comes to being sticklers on certain things. Though I am main GM, I've allowed several players that have stuck with the game for as long as it's been around the Powah as well.

Go ahead and put him in the character thread. I'm off to bed myself, and tomorrow when I get up I'll PM you all the game links you'll need, in case you haven't gotten them already.

Welcome to the game!

Google

Quote from: bubby on June 28, 2012, 03:06:34 AM
*Smoothes her fingers through Golden lovely hair*

The changes are great Google. I promise everyone here is very easy to deal with, they just got my back when it comes to being sticklers on certain things. Though I am main GM, I've allowed several players that have stuck with the game for as long as it's been around the Powah as well.

Go ahead and put him in the character thread. I'm off to bed myself, and tomorrow when I get up I'll PM you all the game links you'll need, in case you haven't gotten them already.

Welcome to the game!
Wonderful, happy to be here, those links would be much appreciated and if someone would be kind enough to let me know a good jump in point I would appreciate it

Occident

JDrew Spider

Spider Hole
Apologies

LunarSage

Quote from: Occident on June 28, 2012, 05:30:03 AM
Haven't seen it. Would that be a problem for playing?

I can't speak for bubby, but so long as you read some information (maybe on Wikipedia) about the setting, you should be alright in my opinion.

Also, welcome JDrew, Celede and Google!  :-)

bubby

Quote from: Occident on June 28, 2012, 05:30:03 AM
Haven't seen it. Would that be a problem for playing?

What Lunar said. I will note that most everyone here has either watched the show or read the books or both, so you would indeed need to at least check out the True Blood wiki, read through the character types and some of the story plots, so you'd be up on what sort of 'universe' you're stepping into.

The Golden Touch

I will mention that in the Anita Blake group game, we have a few people that have only read the wiki or gotten information from those of us that have read the books. They can flourish quite well actually if they use the wiki and ask if something would be likely in character.

spooky

Can I play a hateful underhanded racist ass belonging to the  Fellowship of the sun?
I have taken The Oath of Drake.

bubby

YES PLEASE! I'm off to work for the night, so if you want you can make up the char and PM it to me, I'll take a gander when I get home.

spooky

JDrew Spider

*takes bow* Thank you

@Spooky your character sounds to interesting, lol.

Spider Hole
Apologies

spooky

Quote from: JDrew Spider on June 28, 2012, 05:52:02 PM
*takes bow* Thank you

@Spooky your character sounds to interesting, lol.

I hope he will be, but sadly I don't think he'll get much love.. He makes no sense. Bubby shall review and accept or deny him... then we'll find out.

The Golden Touch

spooky

Note to self, blow up the sheriff.
Second note, prep the gas power stake rifle.

The Golden Touch

spooky

Humans fighting Vamps just ain't very fair... best not to do it within range of scent or hearing.

Occident

Quote from: spooky on June 28, 2012, 11:50:18 PM
Humans fighting Vamps just ain't very fair... best not to do it within range of scent or hearing.
Correct. The vampires wouldn't stand a chance.

Starlequin

Spooky, I think this could be the beginning of a bee-YOO-tee-full friendship. :P

spooky

Occident

bubby

Quote from: Occident on July 01, 2012, 06:26:10 AM
Could I be a high ranker in the American Legion?

If you're talking a high rank as a Soldier of the Sun, I don't see why not.

We currently have spooky playing Bo, who has a 'loose contract' with the Fellowship, and we have a crazed murderer played by Starlequin, who could surely be found eventually and perhaps 'brought into the fold'.

Occident

I do not mean the Fellowship of the Sun. I am thinking more about the two and a half million Americans with military backgrounds in one group who can vote against or fight in unison those seen as threats. Such as a group of tax evading, unrepentent murders who forgive those vampires who have happily killed dozens because they were attractive, yet tortured the ugly ones who killed one person at most and became ugly because they refused to drink human blood.

spooky

Quote from: Occident on July 02, 2012, 08:08:54 AM
I do not mean the Fellowship of the Sun. I am thinking more about the two and a half million Americans with military backgrounds in one group who can vote against or fight in unison those seen as threats. Such as a group of tax evading, unrepentent murders who forgive those vampires who have happily killed dozens because they were attractive, yet tortured the ugly ones who killed one person at most and became ugly because they refused to drink human blood.

wow

bubby

The Golden Touch

Thanks to all those that showing interest in the game so far. We are still welcoming people to present their character ideas!

Caela

Best to find out where they sleep and do it during the day!

Shoots Bubby a PM.

bubby