Forced to Live together Idea for a group rp

Started by BrokenMirror, November 18, 2010, 06:52:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenMirror

Hey there I have an idea for what I call a casual RP which is one with little plot at the beginning and the characters make the plot.  The idea I had was one for no more than six people, and it that heaven and hell have struck a bet.  The bet is that if two representatives of each realm heaven, hell, and mortal were given a mansion land and a town to interact with it would be the other who broke the set rules first.  The rules were as followed no killing, the heaven and hells couldn't attack eachother, and no one is allowed to leave the boarder of the town.  How will the six victims live will it be the beings of hell to break first or the beings of heaven?  What will happen to the poor mortals stuck in the middle.

That's my idea I have a human character male and bisexual already made for this idea.  So I would take one of the slots of moral leaving one human slot left.

Beings of heaven are as followed:
Angels
Fae folk
Elves
Celestial beings

Beings of hell are as followed:
Demons
Werecreatures
Vampires
Incubus
Succubus

Qt

Hmmm, this looks very interesting. Would be so fun playing a succubus wrecking her mischievous havoc....

Flower

This does look rather interesting. I would like to to be a demon if that slot is still available.

BrokenMirror

Yeah the slots are still opened you two are the first to show interest.  I'd like to wait one more day to see if anyone else comes along if not then we'll get started.  :P

KnowThySire

Why does this remind me of Jersey Shore, just with angels and demons? Lol I'd like to join as well. I would have like to have been a werewolf, but since the hell spots are already taken, I guess that I'd be a human.
There can only be one king.

throttle

Can I be an angle? I would prefer to be one that presides over justice or something similar.

BlueEyedBard

I would be interested in the second angel slot, if I may.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

throttle

If no other woman wants to join I'll be willing to play one so it's even.