News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Newcomer Looking for Roleplay

Started by Barbarian, January 27, 2013, 12:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbarian

Hello there,

I'm waiting for the approval process. I'm very experienced with tabletop roleplaying games but I'm totally new to this text based role play. Read some of the topics there and had some idea though.

Well, it would be good to practise some here. I would like a roleplay of about 3-4 pages. Less would be a little bit small scaled and I think it should have a good ending after at most 4 pages. It can be 1on1, or also with a group of 3-4 people. I'm open to any ideas, however, what I'ld love to rp about is a dark elf(drow) or a Harry Potter universe scenario.

If someone is willing to rp with me (again, I'no no new rolelpayer but this will be my first online text-based one), let me know about the genre. (Harry Potter, Drow, Anything Else?) Then, we can evaluate a good story and start!

Rebekah

Barbarian

Hello Rebekah,

So here are two plots I've designed;

The Way Out (A Drow Adventure)
War is going on with it's full destruction in Menzoberranzan. While Lloth, Lady of all the Drow and Mistress of Spiders remain silent, the priestesses had begun to loose control. There had been several slave uprisings, and with aid from enemies outside, they have brought the mighty dark elf city to the blink of oblivion. The Duergar and the Half-Deamon wish nothing more to see Menzoberranzan in ruins. In this Darkest hour, in a camp not very far away from the city, a new culture rises. This camp named Auvel, is home to many species, including drow, duergar, orcs and even surface races who choose to hide in the Underdark. Two exile drow, has set up their minds to reach this camp. They have different reasons to leave Menzoberranzan and never return. But the roads are more dangerous than ever, the drow matrons still hold power and hunt down deserters mercilessy. Outside, the enemies wait in shadows. The way out will not be easy at all...

Choosing Sides (An Harry Potter Adventure)
The unthinkable happens. The dark lord is back and there are rumors that he controls the whole Ministry. Everyone is in danger, the agents take Muggle borns and half bloods for investigation, everyday people go missing, or even worse, found dead. Hogwarts is also affected. Snape has taken control of the school with the aid of two Death Eater teachers. Mc Gonagall hopelessly tries to save the children but there seems to be no hope as also Harry Potter, the symbol of the resistance, has gone missing for months. There are rumours that he fled the country. In this hour, two last grade students have to choose their destiny. Will they search for and join the few opponents of You-Know-Who, or will they join the Dark Lord in his war of power?

Here is a very brief characher info set to begin;

Name:
Class(for Drow)/House(for Hogwarts):
A Brief Physical Description:
A Brief Description of Personality:
Background:

So Rebekah, you may choose one of the plots and begin by introducing your character. Both plots are ok with me. Or if you wish, you may write some other yourself and we can go through them.

See you..

Rancor

I would be willing to do the drow rp.