John Mccain and his Vegetable Friends

Started by Sabby, October 20, 2008, 09:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

The Overlord

Someone must have smoked a big old chunk of hash before they made this...if there was a point here I think I waited in vain for it.

How exactly did John McCain become an English butler?  :-\

Sabby

Who's got, a green and leafy friend, a nice nutritious friend, lets see...

Sherona

wouldn't this be betteer in the comedy section? I think its suppose to be a joke.

The Overlord

I'm pretty sure I got the punchline...it's just so...out there.

Trieste

I think it's sort of a simple "Old people are crazy" thing.

The Overlord

Quote from: Trieste on October 22, 2008, 12:18:48 AM
I think it's sort of a simple "Old people are crazy" thing.

Yeah, perhaps old people that went to 'Nam and suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, but they did it in a very trippy, psychedelic way...the infamous Guatemalan Insanity Pepper episode of the Simpson’s made more sense.  :-[

The Overlord

Hmmmm...now that I've bothered to watch it again, I'm sitting here in the dark with headphones on, and it's going on 5AM...

Is it just me or is there something haunting and creepy about the trumpet??  :-\

Oniya

Oddly enough, I was expecting VeggieTales.  Not that that would be any less creepy...
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

That's supposed to have a punchline? I found it delightfully creepy. :D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Mathim

Quote from: Oniya on October 22, 2008, 08:11:34 AM
Oddly enough, I was expecting VeggieTales.  Not that that would be any less creepy...

Veggie Tales and the McCain campaign...that would be an awesome Robot Chicken sketch...
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Oniya

*Sidles away from trying to warp the 'Monkey Song' into something involving domestic terrorists.*
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Rhapsody

Quote from: The Overlord on October 21, 2008, 12:39:01 AM
Someone must have smoked a big old chunk of hash before they made this...if there was a point here I think I waited in vain for it.

Having smoked hash, I respectfully disagree, sir. :)

You might conceptualize it under the effects, but that's a stretch, since your primary goals (or mine, at least anyway) under the effects of hashish were to locate the nearest box of Froot Loops and try and figure out the driving philosophy behind the universe.  And if this is someone's concept of that... that person needs serious, serious help.

My vote's for something a touch more psychedelic.  Acid would be my best guess. :)
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Oniya

Considering McCain's co-stars, I'm going with 'shrooms.  ;)

The Overlord

Quote from: Rhapsody on October 22, 2008, 05:12:07 PM
Having smoked hash, I respectfully disagree, sir. :)

You might conceptualize it under the effects, but that's a stretch, since your primary goals (or mine, at least anyway) under the effects of hashish were to locate the nearest box of Froot Loops and try and figure out the driving philosophy behind the universe.  And if this is someone's concept of that... that person needs serious, serious help.

My vote's for something a touch more psychedelic.  Acid would be my best guess. :)

You'll pardon me for mixing up my illegal drugs...something much more hallucinogenic like LSD indeed. Whatever your poison, nothing about that video even hints at sober.