Avis habilis

Stolen from somewhere else:

Beguile's Mistress

I didn't notice that before!  *gonna go eat some pi/e*

Oniya

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on March 14, 2016, 12:50:58 PM
I didn't notice that before!  *gonna go eat some pi/e*

That would be about 1.15572734979.

(e is the base of 'natural' logarithms, approximately 2.71828)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Avis habilis

So what you're saying is get out there & eat just slightly more than one & one-eighth pie. I can get behind that.

Ignavus

I never get pie on Pi day. Last time I tried I went to dennys and they had all these advertisments about "come see us for free pie on Pi day" and I was all excited then I got there and there was no pie

Oniya

So the pie was a lie?  I thought that was something else...
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Ignavus

Yes the pie was a lie! all they had was like an apple crumble and I was like "fine I will have the NOT PIE"

Mathim

Quote from: Oniya on March 14, 2016, 02:11:05 PM
So the pie was a lie?  I thought that was something else...

Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).